Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Bitcoin Users - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Users (531 Views)

Tell Them About It!!!!(bitcoin Users) / Bitcoin Users Enter Here / Talk To A Guider( Bitcoin Users Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Users by yusasiv(m): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
hi everyone, i would like to know if buying of btc with ghana currency and selling with naira is a better idea?

what's your take on this pls?
Re: Bitcoin Users by greatnaija01: 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
Pls use google.... IT IS THE SAME THING. it is not cheaper ... THE CONVERSION RATE FROM BTC TO CEDI IS THE SAME AS FROM CEDI TO NAIRA

BAD MARKET. Very wrong idea

yusasiv:
hi everyone, i would like to know if buying of btc with ghana currency and selling with naira is a better idea?

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Users by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
How u get ur money back to cedi is the issue
yusasiv:

Re: Bitcoin Users by yusasiv(m): 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
greatnaija01:
Pls use google.... IT IS THE SAME THING. it is not cheaper ... THE CONVERSION RATE FROM BTC TO CEDI IS THE SAME AS FROM CEDI TO NAIRA

BAD MARKET. Very wrong idea

what if i was able to buy on cex and d likes with cedis?
Re: Bitcoin Users by greatnaija01: 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
see you can do whatever you want. CEDIS is more expensive than naira. I IMPORT FROM CHINA and I know what am talking about. I also make money from btc but its MINING i do... so dont think you smart. ANYTHING involving naira online can not be lucrative. do your trades online with other currencies and run far from naira

yusasiv:

what if i was able to buy on cex and d likes with cedis?
Re: Bitcoin Users by yusasiv(m): 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
greatnaija01:
see you can do whatever you want. CEDIS is more expensive than naira. I IMPORT FROM CHINA and I know what am talking about. I also make money from btc but its MINING i do... so dont think you smart. ANYTHING involving naira online can not be lucrative. do your trades online with other currencies and run far from naira

pls can u share d MINING idea with me?

(1) (Reply)

The Bias Of Nairaland / Best Plasma Tvs Offer / Easy Way To Accumulate 3-4 Bitcoins Within 2months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.