Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,658 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:03 AM

Fresh 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna Towns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna Towns (14433 Views)

Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash / Arms & Ammunitions Army Found In Southern Kaduna (Photos) / BREAKING: Fresh 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna Towns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna Towns by futurism: 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
Tazmode:
A state of emergency should be declared if need be. Southern Kaduna should not be devastated like Borno because the government didn't take drastic measures to solve the persisting problems
Bros, they know what they are doing. It is a planned work. Forget all these investigations whatever or curfew. na just paper works.

1 Like

Re: Fresh 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna Towns by SIRmanjar(m): 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
One Nigeria..De unity of our dear nation is unnegotiable.
Re: Fresh 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna Towns by Phemoo10(m): 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
But i think El-rufai said he paid some herdsmen to forestall peace and order in Southern Kaduna. It means the deal has gone wrong! He should come out to name those that collected money from him instead of this unwarranted curfew!! Peace must return to Southern Kaduna...

2 Likes

Re: Fresh 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna Towns by delishpot: 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
After killers Don do wetin Dem want do finish ba? Is the curfew meant to prevent the attacked from taking revenge or meant to allow the attackers escape through the Backdoor?

1 Like

Re: Fresh 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna Towns by preselect(m): 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
southern kaduna , accept my sympathy . .. . . . . i dont know what else to tell you . . . . . . . . or perhaps I know. . . . I will tell you the truth.

dear southern kaduna, and indeed the christians in the north. These killings will never end. they will continue to kill you until you guys all run away and leave that land for them.

there shall be no arrest. . . even if there is arrest. .
there shall be no prosecution. . .even if there is a prosecution . .
there shall be no conviction . . . even if there is a conviction. . .
there shall be no real punishment. . . even if they get jailed. .
there shall be an "escape". . . . and then the killings repeat. .

the government doesnt care. . . or perhaps the government is behind it. why not? tell me, Hell-RuFEAR said he paid them to stop killing. . . . meaning HE KNOWS THEM. . . . and yet no arrest. . . instead they are paid. what do you think they used the more for? building houses? hell no, they used it to buy better weapons. . .

everytime these people kill, you will not see policemen but as soon as they are done killing, you see security men all over the place calling for peace, dusk to dawn curfew etc. . . supressing any hope of retaliation and making way for escape.

so southern kaduna. . . . as you bury your dead today. . . . make space for the ones that will be buried next time. . . . because they are coming again to kill. . .to steal . . . and to destroy. The bible called them devils
These are the people who shouted Sai-Buhari 2yrs ago

#NorthernDomination

4 Likes

Re: Fresh 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna Towns by bubu2019: 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
sarrki:
They should all chew for peace
kwonrinu telling urself lies,self diffence,the only solusion,at least kill 3 b4 they get you then you death will not be in vain
Re: Fresh 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna Towns by gidjah(m): 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
my first and only home, now playing host to so many vices, I really wish KD city can go back to what it use to be way back
Re: Fresh 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna Towns by curtain: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
The curfew is targeted at the victims SK to ensure that they don't escape from the paid Fulani assailants.

1 Like

Re: Fresh 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna Towns by Gwan2(m): 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
My statement might be inciting or provocative but it has to be said.
I think is high time Christians living in Kaduna metropolis, I mean Sabon Tasha, Tv, Kakuri, Gonin gora, Narayi, Barnawa etc to braze up for self defence because the chicken is definitely coming home to roost. As long as d killings in d rural part of southern Kaduna goes on without a reprisal or a violent agitation in Kaduna metropolis carried out, am afraid to say the grand systematic genocide going on will in no distant time visits every one irrespective on your location...
I mean how do u explain dis, our root is being destroyed...where do u run to when the heat is up in the metropolis?. ...No where.
If that AGBAYA Andrew Yakubu could had secretly purchased weapons for the Christian youths of SK with his looted fund similar to what wealthy men of the other faith do, how we for gree mak dem arrest am, na em start am?...who born any idiot herdman to invade our terrain

Job e no gree give boys...weapons e no buy....FOOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna Towns by Ruggedpen: 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
keeping punishing the living after your inefficiency have claims many lives, stupid man.
Re: Fresh 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna Towns by stonemasonn: 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
Gwan2:
My statement might be inciting or provocative but it has to be said.
I think is high time Christians living in Kaduna metropolis, I mean Sabon Tasha, Tv, Kakuri, Gonin gora, Narayi, Barnawa etc to braze up for self defence because the chicken is definitely coming home to roost. As long as d killings in d rural part of southern Kaduna goes on without a reprisal or a violent agitation in Kaduna metropolis carried out, am afraid to say the grand systematic genocide going on will in no distant time visits every one irrespective on your location...
I mean how do u explain dis, our root is being destroyed...where do u run to when the heat is up in the metropolis?. ...No where.
If that AGBAYA Andrew Yakubu could had secretly purchased weapons for the Christian youths of SK with his looted fund similar to what wealthy men of the other faith do, how we for gree mak dem arrest am, na em start am?...who born any idiot herdman to invade our terrain

Job e no gree give boys...weapons e no buy....FOOL
He's really a fool.
At the end he lost all his dollars....via set up

1 Like

Re: Fresh 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna Towns by ifyalways(f): 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
What exactly does the curfew achieve? Is this not a tad too late

No arrests, no nothing. Just curfew for a couple of weeks and then it's forgotten.

Anyway, gini jikoro udele na aguba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna Towns by dsocioemmy(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
You mean no one has been caught responsible for this killing? No one?

1 Like

Re: Fresh 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna Towns by dederocs(m): 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
Its a shame that the governor can not terminate these Blood sucking demons.

Governor of Kaduna just dey make mouth, dulling man.

1 Like

Re: Fresh 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna Towns by Bonimoney(m): 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Their idea is to reduce Christians and islamise the country. If we will not fight nw, whn wud will?

1 Like

Re: Fresh 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna Towns by Bonimoney(m): 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
The goverment will claim they dn't have idea about the killings in Kaduna The governor will claim he dosn't know about the killing. He said he has paid them off. It now occure 2 me dats its sponsoring and buying them weapon of warfare not paying off like he said. One thing i like about our Nigerian christian leaders is, they are stupid, foolish, selfish and idiotic. All they are interested in is embezzlement of Titte and offering buying private jet, living luxurious life while their subjects live in abject poverty. Instead of buying guns and equiping christian youths to defend themselves, they eat and dine with our wealth and today, they insults the government for stealing public funds. Look at how the babaric blood sucking monster called the fulanis kill at will, invade any society of their choice and no one is arrest, jailed or killd yet they tell me the present admistration is not responsible for it. Just like Jesus wept, i wept for those kill in the southern Kaduna crisis and i sympathise with their family. We all know their agender and if we dn't stand and fight now, time will come when Sundays will become working day and we'll pray only with fear in just our closet. The DSS and other military agency bark and interogate anybody who express their opinion yet they cn't arrest the pepetraitor of this act of killing. If our leaders can't defend us, i think its time we organise ourselves and map out strategies to better help our society.
Re: Fresh 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna Towns by Zakkyoz: 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
God, my Queen schooling there is trapped in their nonsense. God, protect her for me
Re: Fresh 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna Towns by maikachiya(m): 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
The Eye of Devil is in good position in Igboland. They never speakout God words. Their thought is always nagetive.
Re: Fresh 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna Towns by maikachiya(m): 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
The Eye of Devil is in good position in Igboland. They never speakout God words. Their thought is always nagetive. If you want to understand read online news papers.
Re: Fresh 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna Towns by glossy6(f): 8:22am On Feb 22, 2017
ehissi:
It was curfew they used to trap Kaduna residents during the December massacre. Now, the January version of the curfew has been announced, let's see what happens next. ...........l angry

These people have been under endless curfew, yet the killing continues

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland / Governor Ugwuanyi Disburses N5 Million Each To Another 171 Communities / Fulani Herdsmen & Farmers In Enugu Strike Peace Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.