Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,946 members, 7,949,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. (1978 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by Kayus4real: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
Really confused right now. My friend is really in love with this girl. But recently I caught her cheating on him. Should I tell my friend?
Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by madridguy(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
DONT TRY IT.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by Agadinho(m): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nigga! Mind your fucking business! If you wanna taste her pussy, speak up and stop forming " Good friend " Just mind your business like I said.
Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by Draei: 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
Talk to the girl first...
Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
Just Don't!
Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kayus4real:
Really confused right now. My friend is really in love with this girl. But recently I caught her cheating on him. Should I tell my friend?

What your saw might not be what you're thinking. Talk to the girl first, if she's adamant about it, tell you friend what you saw.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by stevealibi: 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
Rlshp is like a game especially in 9ja' u no wat I mean, tell ur frnd' so he wld stop spending his money on dat ho of a gf

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by Rtopzy(f): 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
Talk to d girl, ensure u record ur conversion, her response will cue u on wat to do next. Ur record will be evidence if d need 2 tell d guy arises, if u dn't want 2 b labelled a hater. ensure she doesn't knw u r recording. Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by loomer: 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
Wetin be your evidence say she dey cheat?
Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
I smell u have cheated on ur boyfriend with ur response
colik:
Just Don't!

1 Like

Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Thumb up to u
Rtopzy:
Talk to d girl, ensure u record ur conversion, her response will cue u on wat to do next. Ur record will be evidence if d need 2 tell d guy arises, if u dn't want 2 b labelled a hater. ensure she doesn't knw u r recording. Good luck
Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by giftedheart1(m): 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
Rtopzy:
sweetheart, I respect you. nice one. Bros, make sure u have a string backup evidence before telling your friend...just in case
Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
Oma307:
I smell u have cheated on ur boyfriend with ur response
I've never had a boyfriend. undecided

Just don't jump into conclusions..
Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
At this ur age and u have never had boyfriend, he need serious counseling and prayer
colik:

Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by Kingkyle1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
colik:

Are you serious with what you typed?
Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kingkyle1:
Are you serious with what you typed?
Very. smiley
I'm weird like that.
Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
Oma307:
At this ur age and u have never had boyfriend, he need serious counseling and prayer
You don't say. smiley
Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by schumastic(m): 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
TALES BY MOONLIGHT grin grin grin
tell him and watch them quarrel and use you to do make up sex
Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by Kingkyle1(m): 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
colik:

Very. smiley

I'm weird like that.
Haha.Nope,it's normal to me.Only that you are too beautiful to be alone.
Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kingkyle1:

Haha.Nope,it's normal to me.Only that you are too beautiful to be alone.
Thanks for the compliment...but I'm fine this way.
And yeah...I'm not alone. smiley
Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kayus4real:
yes!

The u and ur friend should plan on how to catch her red, green, blue and Violet handed...
Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
There are many ways to tell the friend. U musn't do it in person
Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by Kingkyle1(m): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
colik:

Thanks for the compliment...but I'm fine this way.
And yeah...I'm not alone. smiley
You know the alone I meant.But should that serve as a green light, grin am coming right away miss colik
Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kingkyle1:

You know the alone I meant.But should that serve as a green light, grin am coming right away miss colik
I'm afraid you're mistaken.
That's a red light right there...with blaring sirens.
Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by Kingkyle1(m): 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
colik:

I'm afraid you're mistaken.
That's a red light right there...with blaring sirens.
cheesy Are you planning to be a celibate?
Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
madridguy:
DONT TRY IT.
See them
Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kingkyle1:
cheesy Are you planning to be a celibate?
Not really. smiley
Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by Nobleking1994(m): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
Why are people telling the OP not to tell his friend about what he saw?
Is it that our morals have gone to the dust how on earth will people try to condone evil because it is not your business.
I advice you to tell him but make sure you have enough evidence to back up your claims or allegations.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by Kingkyle1(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
colik:

Not really. smiley
When is the right time then, if now is too early?
Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by xreal: 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kayus4real:

caught?
What exactly did you see her doing?

I can guess, you were in a taxi, and saw the poor lady having a normal 'school' talks with a male class mate by the road side. You then rushed to create this thread.

Mind ya business.
Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by Simon0147(m): 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
No don't tell him, wait for buhari to come back form London smiley
Re: Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
colik:
Just Don't!
is this you? It's not fair o sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! / Ex-model, Tobi Phillips And Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Are Dating - Joelsblog / Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.