Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,753 members, 7,915,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:28 PM

Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door (23847 Views)

Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement / President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner / Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by ajalawole(m): 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
Femsmart:
Something is wrong with Nigeria somewhere. Presidency should break the news we are tired.
na breaking news u just read nacheesy
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Zeroid105: 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
Why do some Nigerians never stop wishing negative things for this country?
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by teebaxy(m): 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
Any idiot that says all is well with Buhari at d moment most be taken to psychiatric hospital

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by dman4mdmoon(m): 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
chiefolododo:
May his soul rest in perfect peace

grin grin grin grin grin grin Whose soul? Talk am na, make we know say na u break the news!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by inourcare: 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by tabisegroup(m): 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
When will an opened door meeting take place to move this entity called Nigeria foward
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Nellybank(m): 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hahahaha... I join u
Alexander001:
hmmm. NIGERIA IS OFFICIALLY A MOVIE WITH A
NUMBER OF ACTORS...
*Acting President
*Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria
*Acting EFCC Chairman
*I too, I am now an Acting Citizen of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by SalamRushdie: 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
Zeroid105:
Why do some Nigerians never stop wishing negative things for this country?

What exactly do you consider negative

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Olaiya26: 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
Buhari's all-round ramification weak to continue as President of Nigeria. This men are trying to transfer power to Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by bitcoininvesto(m): 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
Femsmart:
Something is wrong with Nigeria somewhere. Presidency should break the news we are tired.
grin grin grin
What news naa?
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by blackolade: 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
lipsrsealed

It's a year of surprises...
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Amoyinoluwa24: 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
Acting grin grin grin
Alexander001:
hmmm. NIGERIA IS OFFICIALLY A MOVIE WITH A
NUMBER OF ACTORS...
*Acting President
*Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria
*Acting EFCC Chairman
*I too, I am now an Acting Citizen of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
God Bless My President Yemi Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by mckazzy(m): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
You mean the SP is having a meeting with a mere commissioner??.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by ajalawole(m): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
hopilo:
When will Osinbanjo Visit Buhari in London?
hashocked.
Abeg go read constitution, if such happnd, saraki will take over and become the next president with the power on him as senate president8-). Both the president and VC can't be out of the country same time.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by dragonking2: 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
Osunbade wan beg saraki grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Alexander001(m): 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nellybank:
Hahahaha... I join u
welcome on board.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by freeborn76(m): 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
I do not pray for Buhari to die, but peradventure he does, or resigns, Osinbajo will be the first time Nigeria would be blessed with a God-fearing intelligent leader...the prospect gives me hope. For now, I wish Buhari quick recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Dareomo(m): 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
For the progress of our nation called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hmmn. Afi gba tepa Aree waaaa.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by KingMicky3286: 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
Osibanjo please do not eat or drink with them as you attend the meeting with them, Northe.... people dont joke with power they can do anything to make you kpai oooo. There is no One Nigeria for aboki if it comes to Power.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by kabawa(m): 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
The most competent VP In the history of Nigeria.
Pepper them wailers I believe you die grin

North rocks grin
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by theway83: 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
awaiting presido

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Yngdoctor: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
This is serious
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by kabawa(m): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
chiefolododo:
May his soul rest in perfect peace

My brother,

Who die na

You don chop today

No vex we are all Nigerians but with different characters grin
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Austinoiz(m): 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
omenkaLives:
Omo! Too many things happening lately one could hardly keep up. cheesy

But in all this, one thing is for sure- Wailers are very sad and angry. Everyone just appears to be conspiring against them, including their ineffectual ogogoro god, Jogogoro. grin

Omenka , I cant glorify your stupidity by merely tagging you TROUBLESOME. I think your mental disorder has crossed our territorial borders.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by kabawa(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
God Bless My President Yemi Osinbajo

Oga Look front na gutter you don dey enter so grin
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Bitterleafsoup: 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
omenkaLives:

But in all this, one thing is for sure- Wailers are very sad and angry. Everyone just appears to be conspiring against them, including their ineffectual ogogoro god, Jogogoro. grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by AngelicBeing: 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
omenkaLives:

Yes , l lost the election, l am clueless, l was misled by my useless PDP advisers but why dont you allow me rest, you keep calling me ogogoro master everyday on Nairaland, l am Jonathan ex President of Nigeria, if you and Keneking dont stop tormenting me online, l will use my executive power to arrest you, you are warned, signed ex President Jonathan, this is my username on Nairaland tongue[/b]

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Princewell2012(m): 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
ajalawole:
hashocked.
Abeg go read constitution, if such happnd, saraki will take over and become the next president with the power on him as senate president8-). Both the president and VC can't be out of the country same time.

Thanks for the clatification. Am now satisfied.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by joseph1832ng: 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Take it easy babe. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Lists Conditions For Assets Sale / Thugs Destroy Amaechi,s Polling Unit After INEC Excluded APC From Rivers Polls / Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.