Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:58 PM

Zainab Umar Shinkafi Receives Special Achievement Award At Silverbird (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Umar Shinkafi Receives Special Achievement Award At Silverbird (Pics) (13839 Views)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances To Olamide’s 'Wo' At Silverbird Awards / Buratai Receives Special Award In Fight Against Terrorism In South Africa(Photos / President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Umar Shinkafi Receives Special Achievement Award At Silverbird (Pics) by Shegzy8(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
kabrud:

Just imagine who is assessing the 'wellness' of another person's English. Boy, a good jss 3 pupil writes better than this.
Just chill....atleast you understood me....and that wasnt pure english,it was mixed with pidgin
Re: Zainab Umar Shinkafi Receives Special Achievement Award At Silverbird (Pics) by alexpetersng: 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
Na so....
Re: Zainab Umar Shinkafi Receives Special Achievement Award At Silverbird (Pics) by kabrud: 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
Shegzy8:
Just chill....atleast you understood me....and that wasnt pure english,it was mixed with pidgin

@ the emboldened, really? Even for a graduate who identified a Civil Engineering graduate that "cannot communicate well"? And did Julius Berger complain of not understooding this Civil Engineering graduate who "cannot communicate well?
Even in Pidgin, do you spell proper nouns with initial lower case letters? Or does Pidgin permit arbitrary compounding of non compound words?
Describing others derogatively doesn't in anyway place you ahead of them, it doesn't work that way. If you are truly ahead of them, it will be visible to the blind and audible to the deaf, you need not make noise about it.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Umar Shinkafi Receives Special Achievement Award At Silverbird (Pics) by NnaNna4(m): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
kabrud:

@ the emboldened, really? Even for a graduate who identified a Civil Engineering graduate that "cannot communicate well"? And did Julius Berger complain of not understooding this Civil Engineering graduate who "cannot communicate well?
Even in Pidgin, do you spell proper nouns with initial lower case letters? Or does Pidgin permit arbitrary compounding of non compound words?
Describing others derogatively doesn't in anyway place you ahead of them, it doesn't work that way. If you are truly ahead of them, it will be visible to the blind and audible to the deaf, you need not make noise about it.

So u Don turn this to English Class . E-warriors always moving around with clenched fist and barbed wire looking for where to represent.
Re: Zainab Umar Shinkafi Receives Special Achievement Award At Silverbird (Pics) by kabrud: 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
NnaNna4:

So u Don turn this to English Class

Not really, I just feel that the black cooking pot shouldn't use the word 'black' in a derogatory sense when describing the kettle.

U don't accuse others of what you are guilty of, it is said that he who goes to equity should do so with clean hands.
Re: Zainab Umar Shinkafi Receives Special Achievement Award At Silverbird (Pics) by NnaNna4(m): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
I just hope that one day every one will be happy.

Just that THAT DAY HASN'T come .

That day will come when perhaps Nigeria wins world cup.
When PMB will come back from vacation. Ok maybe when ipob are given their hero NNAMDI kanu . I just know one day we will be happy together.
Re: Zainab Umar Shinkafi Receives Special Achievement Award At Silverbird (Pics) by jiddodo: 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
Shegzy8:
Not all tho...quite a few are literates...but i must admit them no try at all...but them they get connection o...i know a northerner that graduated from unimaid(civil eng) he cant communicate fluently in english but now working with julius berger..

To Nigerians, it's all abt speaking good English, but to the white man, it's all abt wat u can bring to the table.
Re: Zainab Umar Shinkafi Receives Special Achievement Award At Silverbird (Pics) by Shegzy8(m): 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
kabrud:

You dont even understand the message i was passing through...someone talked about northerners been illiterates and am making him see that its not about english...then you came into the scene lambasting me
Re: Zainab Umar Shinkafi Receives Special Achievement Award At Silverbird (Pics) by abumaryam012(m): 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
The real wailer
chiefolododo:
The wife of the former president , Aisha buhari's sister receives award from silverbird
Re: Zainab Umar Shinkafi Receives Special Achievement Award At Silverbird (Pics) by TijaniAbu: 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Guyman02:
That woman is the new Michelle Obama of the North, very articulate and smart. I think she is the pillar behind her husband just like Michelle is to Obama.
Congrats Madam.

When the United States Government comes to collect Abacha's money from her husband Governor Bagudu she should be ready to follow him to jail. She is not related to Aisha Buhari.
Re: Zainab Umar Shinkafi Receives Special Achievement Award At Silverbird (Pics) by malware: 4:28am On Feb 22, 2017
Shegzy8:
Not all tho...quite a few are literates...but i must admit them no try at all...but them they get connection o...i know a northerner that graduated from unimaid(civil eng) he cant communicate fluently in english but now working with julius berger..

Is speaking fluent English synonymous to being intelligent?

I know a guy who graduated with concessional pass (CP), but cimmunicates in english fluently, how about this one?
Re: Zainab Umar Shinkafi Receives Special Achievement Award At Silverbird (Pics) by basty: 5:49am On Feb 22, 2017
kokosin:
oboy see hips

You be Ashawo, Olosho
Re: Zainab Umar Shinkafi Receives Special Achievement Award At Silverbird (Pics) by bdauran: 8:05am On Feb 22, 2017
officialJP:
i knw alot about my country okay and am saying wot i knw i knw the northern as a dullard who don't fancy education grin grin grin
u dat fancy education what is ur current status interms of education and progress?
Re: Zainab Umar Shinkafi Receives Special Achievement Award At Silverbird (Pics) by Ateeku06: 8:47am On Feb 22, 2017
So today i understand that NL is full of fools that consume anything they see on the SM, where did Zainab Shinkafi related to Aisha Buhari? Zainab is the wife of current Kebbi state governor, and daughter of former DG NSO(National Security Organisation) under president Shagari, also Buhari Dethrone their government in 1983. Aisha Buhari is from Adamawa, while Zainab is from Zamfara, tell me how are they related? it's not eveything that you must comment except if you are errand or jobless
Shegzy8:
So to be an in-law to the president warrants an award and to be an enemy to the president warrants court case....its so funny how things work out in this country..."The day you know your problem is the day you are healed" but we dont want to accept we have a problem because of ethnicity an religion..yoruba will say "tiwa n tiwa" ,ibo will say na my blother,hausa go commot dagger...
Re: Zainab Umar Shinkafi Receives Special Achievement Award At Silverbird (Pics) by engrshakespeare: 8:49am On Feb 22, 2017
Shegzy8:
So to be an in-law to the president warrants an award and to be an enemy to the president warrants court case....its so funny how things work out in this country..."The day you know your problem is the day you are healed" but we dont want to accept we have a problem because of ethnicity an religion..yoruba will say "tiwa n tiwa" ,ibo will say na my blother,hausa go commot dagger...

The day you will get sense, you will definitely win an award

1 Like

Re: Zainab Umar Shinkafi Receives Special Achievement Award At Silverbird (Pics) by abbaaliyuzakir(m): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Zainab Umar Shinkafi Receives Special Achievement Award At Silverbird (Pics) by 982ABU(m): 10:11am On Feb 22, 2017
officialJP:
Hausa winning award am still surprised i no dem as illiterate maybe is a......
you are an illiterate too
Re: Zainab Umar Shinkafi Receives Special Achievement Award At Silverbird (Pics) by Shegzy8(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
malware:

Is speaking fluent English synonymous to being intelligent?

I know a guy who graduated with concessional pass (CP), but cimmunicates in english fluently, how about this one?
Am not disputing the fact you are right in all what you have said...thanks cause u just dont understand the message i was trying to pass...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secondus To PDP Senators: If We Continue Borrowing, Nigeria Will Stop Breathing / Adamu Moves To Salvage APC Situation In Osun / Shocking!!! Buhari did not Reduce fuel Price In His Time despite Oil price fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.