Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,545 members, 7,888,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:38 PM

Uganda To Execute Gays - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uganda To Execute Gays (2020 Views)

Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech / Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) / Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uganda To Execute Gays by kayc33(m): 2:42am On Dec 10, 2009
'Proposed legislation would impose the death penalty for gay Ugandans, and their family and friends face prison if they fail to report
  them. Landlords could be imprisoned for renting to homosexuals. The Bill, still being debated in Kampala, was proposed after a visit
  by US Christian ministry leaders. A rally opposing it will be held in London tomorrow'

source: http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23781559-uganda-to-execute-gays.do

when would 9ja follow suit to get rid of these freaks of nature?
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by mccloud224(m): 4:35am On Dec 10, 2009
This is good news.At least let there be some level of sanity.The western world is now the Sodom and Gomorrah of the modern age.Let us not bring calamity on ourselves simply becoz we want to be "like them".

Kudos to Uganda.
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by edoyad(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2009
When you see and hear rubbish like this, it really begins to dawn on you that there really is no hope in sight for Africa.
A continent fraught with massive corruption and mismanagement. A place with the highest level of poverty, unemployment, underdevelopment and every other thing negative under the sun hasn't got better laws to promulgate than clamping down on what men and women do with dcks, tongues and anal pipes.
Tell me where you rank the rogues and imbeciles who continually steal from our future? Above your anonymous neighbourhood homo who's probably done more for you than any "minister" ever will ?
The UNDP yesterday released figures showing that 50% of Nigerians were poor - half of Nigeria is now poor compared to 1/4 in 1980. The sad thing is Nigeria actually is one of the good stories, just imagine what other places must be like on the continent. Instead they come up with laws for Homos , Africa is fcking joke i swear, a big fcking joke .
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by Horus(m): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2009
kayc33:

'Proposed legislation would impose the death penalty for gay Ugandans, and their family and friends face prison if they fail to report
  them. Landlords could be imprisoned for renting to homosexuals. The Bill, still being debated in Kampala, was proposed after a visit
  by US Christian ministry leaders. A rally opposing it will be held in London tomorrow'

source: http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23781559-uganda-to-execute-gays.do

when would 9ja follow suit to get rid of these freaks of nature?

This new law is  insane and ridiculous, instead 'the proposed "legislation" should impose the death penalty for Corruption
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by honeric01(m): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2009
Uhm
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by muhsin(m): 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2009
Good decision.
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by yeswecan(m): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2009
edoyad:

When you see and hear rubbish like this, it really begins to dawn on you that there really is no hope in sight for Africa.
A continent fraught with massive corruption and mismanagement. A place with the highest level of poverty, unemployment, underdevelopment and every other thing negative under the sun hasn't got better laws to promulgate than clamping down on what men and women do with dcks, tongues and anal pipes.
Tell me where you rank the rogues and imbeciles who continually steal from our future? Above your anonymous neighbourhood homo who's probably done more for you than any "minister" ever will ?
The UNDP yesterday released figures showing that 50% of Nigerians were poor - half of Nigeria is now poor compared to 1/4 in 1980. The sad thing is Nigeria actually is one of the good stories, just imagine what other places must be like on the continent. I[b]nstead they come up with laws for Homos , Africa is fcking joke i swear, a big fcking joke[/b] .

strong words
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by SeanT21(f): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2009
Ridiculous Law.
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by blackspade(m): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2009
[sarcasm] Good to see Uganda tackling the most important issue effecting its populace. [/sarcasm]
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by edoyad(m): 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2009
^ grin [funny]real funny ish.[/funny]
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by kayc33(m): 12:08am On Dec 11, 2009
blackspade:

[sarcasm] Good to see Uganda tackling the most important issue effecting its populace. [/sarcasm]

grin
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by MrCrackles(m): 12:11am On Dec 11, 2009
Good news. . . .Kill em bomboclaats! cool
Me nor wan batty man roaming around ina yardie. . . .
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by brooklyn99: 1:49am On Dec 11, 2009
An IMF report on poverty in africa shows that gays are the ones hindering economic development on the continent.their presence has also been revealed as the reason why politicians in africa siphon public funds.they are said to inhibit super powers that advertently, subconciously, control the politicians to steal public funds even when they (pols)don't want to.the report further suggested that for africa to witness needed economic growth gays had to be eliminated. Bastard politicians;using the gays as scapegoats to probably divert attntion on their mismanagement of the economy
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by chiogo(f): 1:51am On Dec 11, 2009
And this is the country's biggest problem?

Great!
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by muhsin(m): 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2009
MrCrackles:

Good news. . . .Kill em bomboclaats! cool
Me nor wan batty man roaming around ina yardie. . . .
grin grin grin
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by bawomolo(m): 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2009
mccloud224:

This is good news.At least let there be some level of sanity.

I agree, one of the qualities associated with sanity is committing the murder of defenseless people.
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by MrCrackles(m): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2009
bawomolo:

I agree, one of the qualities associated with sanity is committing the murder of defenseless people.
Just outta curiosity. . .Are u homo by any chance wink
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by agathamari(f): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2009
this bill also states they will execute people with aids (no mention on sexual preference) and is so porely worded that that it bans organizations that educate people on aids/hiv. human right organizations want foriegn governments and aid agencys to stop sending to uganda if the bill passes. 40% of the national budget of uganda comes from foriegn aid not to mention medical supplies and food stuffs.

"Who will go to HIV testing if he knows that he will suffer the death sentence?" Elizabeth Mataka, the U.N. Special Envoy on AIDS in Africa, told reporters last week. "The law will drive them away from seeking counseling and testing services."
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by agathamari(f): 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2009
brooklyn99:

An IMF report on poverty in africa shows that gays are the ones hindering economic development on the continent.their presence has also been revealed as the reason why politicians in africa siphon public funds.they are said to inhibit super powers that advertently, subconciously, control the politicians to steal public funds even when they (pols)don't want to.the report further suggested that for africa to witness needed economic growth gays had to be eliminated. naughty person politicians;using the gays as scapegoats to probably divert attntion on their mismanagement of the economy
you know i remeber hearing a similar story in my history class. . . . what was that about now? oh i remeber it was Hitler and he was talking about the Jews!
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by bawomolo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2009
MrCrackles:

Just outta curiosity. . .Are u homo by any chance wink

Am gay because i support the gay rights movement?

the answer is no.
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by MrCrackles(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2009
bawomolo:

Am gay because i support the gay rights movement?

the answer is no.
Nah not because you support em batty men. . . Just outta curiosity!
I said that in my first post already! wink
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2009
There's still such a country that believes gay to be a psychological disorder?

Is education even a requirement for presidential candidates anymore?
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by Horus(m): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2009
FL Gators:

Is education even a requirement for presidential candidates anymore?

The problem is that this type of "presidential candidates" might not have enought IQ to follow any kind of education.
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by agathamari(f): 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2009
sad to read this on msn
"Uganda is not the only country considering anti-gay laws. Nigeria, where homosexuality is already punishable by imprisonment or death, is considering strengthening penalties for activities deemed to promote it. Burundi just banned same-sex relationships and Rwanda is considering it."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34331632/ns/world_news-africa/
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 12, 2009
yay!!!

at this rate, africa will be ahead of those hedonistic debauched western societies in no time!!

viva our noble legislators

when do we get our death panalty for fornication and adultery, by the way?
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by edoyad(m): 1:48am On Dec 12, 2009
The Irony of the whole thing is that I've heard that many Nigerian politicians(since IBB )have been known to be covert homosexuals. Some do it for diabolic purposes and others as a sexual preference. Even some of the so called Sha'ria supporting figure heads are rumoured to be big time players promising wealth and leisure to their young male prey.
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 12, 2009
Horus:

The problem is that this type of "presidential candidates" might not have enought IQ to follow any kind of education.
tehehee

edoyad:

The Irony of the whole thing is that I've heard that many Nigerian politicians(since IBB )have been known to be covert homosexuals. Some do it for diabolic purposes and others as a sexual preference. Even some of the so called Sha'ria supporting figure heads are rumoured to be big time players promising wealth and leisure to their young male prey.
Your source?
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by edoyad(m): 7:41am On Dec 12, 2009
^ Source what ? Do i look like i work for TELL ? Next time you're in Nigeria go to a beer parlour and start small talk if you want to know my source.
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by agathamari(f): 11:59am On Dec 12, 2009
^^^ drunks and stoners! yep what a truely relyable source they are. i love listening to the gibberish they spout everytime i go. *rolling eyes*
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2009
agathamari:

^^^ drunks and stoners! yep what a truely relyable source they are. i love listening to the gibberish they spout everytime i go. *rolling eyes*
grin grin grin grin
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by edoyad(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2009
@ ^ and ^x2. Your future husbands and i were together when the rumour mills were spinning, we only used the alcohol to grease the process.
Re: Uganda To Execute Gays by dominique(f): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2009
heard on the news that they've passed another bill to reduce the death penalty to life imprisonment. . . how noble of them.
another case of misplaced priorities. . . shame shame shame

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World / How Israel Ethnically Cleansed Palestine-the Truth Be Told / Conspiracy Theory: Did White House Mastermind 9/11?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.