Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,493 members, 7,892,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:32 AM

Chaii!!! Must Read Romance Story : RAPE (episode 9) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chaii!!! Must Read Romance Story : RAPE (episode 9) (847 Views)

Must Read Romance Story : Sex Adventure With My Boss Wife (18+) Episode 1 / Must Read Romance Story : S*x Addicted Couple Of (18+) Episode 1 / Must Read Romance Story: S*x And The City (18+) Season 1 Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chaii!!! Must Read Romance Story : RAPE (episode 9) by muyi001: 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
I just looked at Ruth with an angry face –in my mind I was thinking this; “it’s not only cook it’s hook, you useless girl God will punish you, useless being”, well I couldn’t say it out because I respected her so much, although she hurts me so much, I still love her with my heartAfter three years life become cool and ok for me but on the 18 of june my loving dear sweet wonderful amazing great awesome irreplaceable heart diamond (cries) DAD –crying– left me (cries). My life wasn’t the same after he left me. I and blessing were sick for weeks.I couldn’t concentrate on anything, my mind was not where it ought to be, I was like an insane person and my world couldn’t understand what life was. My life was like a buried history, I was upside down.

I began to wonder within myself “how will i keep on living life without him by my side, without him there telling me about life”, oh my life felt like hell, it was a leaving nightmare, I could only understand one thing and one thing only and that was that “I lost my dad” every other thing was like nothing to me.The doctors said he dead of a heart disease but I wonder what could have caused the heart disease (i think maybe it might be a spiritual thing).We buried my dad on the 27 of july; that day was a torment for me because I saw as my dad being put into the ground which made my mind and soul lost, tears filled my heart and eyes –I couldn’t believe what was happening–. (at that moment I became mad with tears with my deepest fear right in front of me.)

Everyone came except my mum’s new husband (my step dad; I don’t even like him), my mum said he travelled so he couldn’t make it –I didn’t even care whether he came or not, all I cared was about my lovely dad–.After 3 months of mourning my dear lovely dad; Ruth, Blessing, and I went to stay with my mum (in her house) –I didn’t like the fact that we were going to live with my mum because of the man she married–, it never felt like home at all.As time went on I was getting use to the people in that area, Ruth had got into a university, so she was not always around to sell us as usual, my mum was always going to her shop doing her busy as usual and my step dad was always travelling up and down.

Life was very boring for me (no one had I and Blessing’s time again), we were left alone but the good thing was that we still had our friends in school who regularly pays us visit from time to time.

To complete the reading of this romance story (Rape Episode 9) check here http://muyigist.com/2017/02/21/must-read-rape-episode-9/

To read the story from Episode 1 to Episode 11, check here http://muyigist.com/category/story/page/2/?submit=View

Source : www.muyigist.com

(1) (Reply)

This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Complete Season 3 / Stop Using Ghanaian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.