Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,846 members, 7,872,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

Picture Lagos In Five Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Lagos In Five Years (810 Views)

Igbo Man's Tomato Company In Lagos In Trouble, Moving To Sokoto. Lol / Big Man's mansion Twenty Five Years Ago? (picture) / Jonathan Govt Incurs N5trn Domestic Debt In Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Picture Lagos In Five Years by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 10, 2009
In 5yrs time i see Lagos as unbearable, very heavy traffic dat u can hardly move, so overpopulated dat u'd be bumping into people everywhere, so choked up and every available space filled up with structures dat u'd be so craving for just a little space, so foggy, smoky and unclear dat u'd dread the harmattan, and the people as harsh, crazy and unfriendly as ever
as for the traffic, not wiv tons of people buying new cars evryday and filling up the not so many roads, it wud be tough and the only solution i think is to focus more mainly on railway projects

anywayz if u guyz have a different opinion or a different vision for Lagos in d nxt 5yrs and solutions feel free to post
Re: Picture Lagos In Five Years by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 30, 2012
adolfe bad: In 5yrs time i see Lagos as unbearable, very heavy traffic dat u can hardly move, so overpopulated dat u'd be bumping into people everywhere, so choked up and every available space filled up with structures dat u'd be so craving for just a little space, so foggy, smoky and unclear dat u'd dread the harmattan, and the people as harsh, crazy and unfriendly as ever
as for the traffic, not wiv tons of people buying new cars evryday and filling up the not so many roads, it wud be tough and the only solution i think is to focus more mainly on railway projects

anywayz if u guyz have a different opinion or a different vision for Lagos in d nxt 5yrs and solutions feel free to post

lolz 3 years gone now, and its coming to pass.

(1) (Reply)

Tiger Woods, Abdul-mutallib, And Harry Reid! / Nigerians Write To Clinton On Nigeria Terror List Suggest Names For No-fly List / I Will Avenge My 7 Children - Victim Of Jos Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.