Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,232 members, 7,934,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:34 PM

Abia Tops Malpractice List As 2016 NECO/GCE Results Are Released - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abia Tops Malpractice List As 2016 NECO/GCE Results Are Released (704 Views)

Official JAMB Malpractice List - Reasons Why JAMB Will Seize Your Result / NECO Releases 2017 November/December GCE Results / Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Tops Malpractice List As 2016 NECO/GCE Results Are Released by Nobody: 4:14am On Feb 22, 2017
Abia state came out on top while Edo state was safely at the bottom of the malpractice list released alongside the results of the November/December 2016 Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) otherwise known as NECO/GCE.

Announcing the results at the headquarters of the National Examination Council in Minna, Niger State, the Registrar/Chief Executive of the council, Professor Charles Uwakwe revealed that of the 47,118 that partook in the exercise, 28,530 got five credit passes and above in English Language, Mathematics and other subjects, with that being an improvement in performance in the core subjects .

He also noted that the examination was well supervised by experienced senior members of staff and external monitors, revealing their usage of computers in the marking process to enhance the credibility of their certificates.

“…our question papers have continued to undergo reliable and valid processes of examination administration, monitoring and computation to arrive at credible certification.”
He said.

“The marking exercise was just recently concluded and the results were processed for release within a very short time.”
He added.

Abia State topped the malpractice list with 953 cases, representing 12.3 per cent while Edo state recorded the least incidents of malpractice. Ogun state came out as the best performing state, with 91.13 per cent of her candidates recording pass marks.
https://ezeja.com/news/2017/02/22/abia-tops-malpractice-list-2016-necogce-results-released/

lalasticlala

Re: Abia Tops Malpractice List As 2016 NECO/GCE Results Are Released by mykelmeezy: 4:18am On Feb 22, 2017
smh

this is a shame

i was expecting maybe like zamfara or ibadan

or even Lagos sef

1 Like

Re: Abia Tops Malpractice List As 2016 NECO/GCE Results Are Released by kabrud: 4:51am On Feb 22, 2017
They have been holding that position for a very long time. They will still shamelessly tell u they are "very educated". Nawa for these people oh!
Re: Abia Tops Malpractice List As 2016 NECO/GCE Results Are Released by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 22, 2017
kabrud:
They have been holding that position for a very long time. They will still shamelessly tell u they are "very educated". Nawa for these people oh!
Bigots are liable to die young.
Re: Abia Tops Malpractice List As 2016 NECO/GCE Results Are Released by kabrud: 6:15am On Feb 22, 2017
NaijaWebGuru:

Bigots are liable to die young.

Choi, e pain am.
E really pain am grin grin grin
Re: Abia Tops Malpractice List As 2016 NECO/GCE Results Are Released by emekachimek: 8:30am On Feb 22, 2017
Abia and Rivers are the head quarters of 'Special Centres'

1 Like

Re: Abia Tops Malpractice List As 2016 NECO/GCE Results Are Released by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 22, 2017
kabrud:

Choi, e pain am.
E really pain am grin grin grin
Why should I pained?
Look man, I was only trying to make you understand that shining your teeth in a harmattan morn like you just did is a great way to get your lips torn, but since you won't take my advice, then I wish you good luck in ur hating endeavour.
Re: Abia Tops Malpractice List As 2016 NECO/GCE Results Are Released by kabrud: 10:00am On Feb 22, 2017
NaijaWebGuru:

Why should I pained?
Look man, I was only trying to make you understand that shining your teeth in a harmattan morn like you just did is a great way to get your lips torn, but since you won't take my advice, then I wish you good luck in ur hating endeavour.

Re: Abia Tops Malpractice List As 2016 NECO/GCE Results Are Released by Outofsync(m): 10:37am On Feb 22, 2017
NaijaWebGuru:

Why should I pained?

You're trying to be witty and dignified but you don't have the requiste wit and the required brain cells.

Just go and siddon.
Re: Abia Tops Malpractice List As 2016 NECO/GCE Results Are Released by Outofsync(m): 10:38am On Feb 22, 2017
Eastern states and cheating sha....

Na like one and two grin grin

But, in all fairness, guys from Anambra are really smart tho.

(1) (Reply)

Major Reasons Why Jamb Change Of Course Is Necessary & Guide / Your Help Is Needed / Download Sample Of Nigerian Navy Past Questions Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.