Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,647 members, 7,965,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:07 PM

Where Is Gbenga Aruleba? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Gbenga Aruleba? (5229 Views)

See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT / Gbenga Aruleba Is Still At Ait. / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Gbenga Aruleba? by iJAY1: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2009
I had to google him because i haven't seen him on AIT'S "focus nigeria" recently. Interesting enough this question was asked today on n'land. Please AIT bring uncle Gbenga back.  [color=#550000][/color]
Re: Where Is Gbenga Aruleba? by kidonig: 11:09am On Feb 24, 2010
Gbenga came back with the thinking that the threat to him in AIT in the person of Yar'adua is away and on the first day of his broadcast, Yar'adua returns. The question now is, will AIT continue to bow to the threat of the president by chasing Gbenga away again?
Re: Where Is Gbenga Aruleba? by olaeli(m): 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2010
Please anyone with the e-mail address of the programme focus nigeria should please post it here.
Thanks
Re: Where Is Gbenga Aruleba? by ajilete(f): 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2010
Thank God Gbenga appeared on Focus this morning! i was estatic and am assuming that he is back, he couldnt come at a better time. Lets hope that as the Nigerian drama continues to unfold that AIT will have the guts to let someone speaks and reveals the true picture of tings to continue doing his job as a journalist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tuberculosis Infested Beef In Circulation In Edo State / Ominous Signs If Kanu Wasn't Bluffing About MOSSAD Alliance / The Gains Of Ugwuanyi’s Rural Development Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.