Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,972 members, 7,873,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Sergie Mavrodi Writes To Participants - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sergie Mavrodi Writes To Participants (1095 Views)

Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Owner, Sergie-mavrodi Writes A Warning Letter To The Nigerian Journalists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sergie Mavrodi Writes To Participants by Moblord(m): 6:50am On Feb 22, 2017
The Suggestions of the Participants

Dear participants,

You constantly reproach us stating we don’t listen to your opinions however we really do. :-)) We try to carry out the most reasonable and efficient suggestions immediately.

Particularly, in accordance with your suggestions, we will soon take the following measures:

We will stop the growth of confirmed Mavros acquired before the 1st of January 2017.
We will freeze the bonuses received before the 1st of January 2017 (so that limited withdrawal of Mavro-2016 will include only contributions, not bonuses).
We will introduce a new rule according to which the withdrawal amount cannot exceed triple amount of the provided help (so, GH cannot exceed PH more than in 3 times). Many participants and guiders withdraw bonuses in such big amounts without PH that it threatens the stability of the whole System. (We don’t agree, however we will accept preferences of the majority. :-)) With this rule, you can’t withdraw only bonuses without providing help.

Therefore, keep on sending us your suggestions. We will take them into account (At least, we will try :-))

Best regards,
Sergey Mavrodi.

We change the world!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sergie Mavrodi Writes To Participants by sorextee(m): 6:51am On Feb 22, 2017
Campaign after election

1 Like

Re: Sergie Mavrodi Writes To Participants by Etzakoos(m): 6:54am On Feb 22, 2017
After Wen U Done Carry Our Money Commot
Re: Sergie Mavrodi Writes To Participants by Adeolabency(m): 7:04am On Feb 22, 2017
Please can any participant mmm clarify this statement coz I don't understand
Re: Sergie Mavrodi Writes To Participants by hungryboy(m): 7:04am On Feb 22, 2017
That together we change the world motto dey always make me laugh

Mavrodi be like

Together una contribute money give me

But na only my world go change

Oyinbo don use Mavrodi collect all the money were Nigerians defraud Oyinbo through yahoo yahoo since 1960
Re: Sergie Mavrodi Writes To Participants by MMMscam: 7:12am On Feb 22, 2017
hungryboy:

Mavrodi be like

Oyinbo don use Mavrodi collect all the money were Nigerians defraud Oyinbo through yahoo yahoo since 1960

There's no concrete proof of Russian involvement in the MMM scam. All probable leads and evidences indicate it is purely a Nigerian scam, run by Nigerian scammers but possibly being aided by some foreign entity to develop and/or maintain the site.
Re: Sergie Mavrodi Writes To Participants by directonpc(m): 7:29am On Feb 22, 2017
While we hustle to get money, invest in knowledge by learning some skills. Could be programming, graphics, web design etc. Knowledge can change your life and you can change the world. - http://7rl.in/phome
Re: Sergie Mavrodi Writes To Participants by LarryBeryl(m): 7:45am On Feb 22, 2017
This is still the best ponzi scheme, it sudden collapse came from bad mouthing by the press and government also the withdrawal of many of its participators.

8 Likes

Re: Sergie Mavrodi Writes To Participants by Moblord(m): 7:51am On Feb 22, 2017
hungryboy:

Mavrodi be like

it is evident that the donations are done between Nigerian participants, no central account. So the sustainability of the system lies on the participants; the owner has created a platform and Nigerians abused it.

6 Likes

Re: Sergie Mavrodi Writes To Participants by ricknol: 8:15am On Feb 22, 2017
weda nairaland mmm haters like it or not mmm.is here to stay.i just dey imagine the expression in naiealand mmm haters face when mmm comes bck fully
.priceless!!

3 Likes

Re: Sergie Mavrodi Writes To Participants by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 22, 2017
I don't understand this message pls can someone clarify it pls

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Whatsapp Group And Ponzi Websites / 3 Best Online Investment Sites In Nigeria By Bertatech Solutions / Install An App And Earn, Simple As That...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.