Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,412 members, 7,908,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 09:37 PM

Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? (107756 Views)

Davido Really Changed My Life - Cubana Chief Priest / Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) / Yemi Alade's Look When A Toaster Says He Has N30million In His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by amdoyin82(m): 12:16am On Jun 11, 2017
ollah1:

How did you confirm the bolded?
leave the talk but believe me.
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 11, 2017
xstry:
He's the son of a billionaire does not make him a billionaire. Davido's father is not 30billion naira rich. That is alot of money
Dude. . .David's father is far richer than that. His dad has a net worth of $360 mllion. . .which is 135 billion naira. If p square have a combindd net worth of $60 million according to Forbes (N 22.5 billion) and Davido has money as a board member in his dad's company, apart from making money from music, I believe its 100% possible.
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by 3RNEST(m): 12:26am On Jun 11, 2017
30 billion fit be new slang just like "Who u epp" I don't think Davido mean it... E even said Chuku chuku...biko obianuju... Musical slang...
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by PureMe01: 4:42am On Jun 11, 2017
Freak101:
Wizkid's net worth is $11m so why can't davido have 30b
oga where are u coming from and where are u going to
I don't think u know wat is 30 billion.. 30 billion naira is not 30 million dollars.even at DAT,I doubt 30 million dollars
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by israelmao(m): 5:48am On Jun 11, 2017
He was born with silver spoon in his mouth that apart there are many things that make musician rich such as album releases,shows,outings,endorsement and investment of proceeds from albums in other areas.
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by onatisi(m): 6:00am On Jun 11, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Dude. . .David's father is far richer than that. His dad has a net worth of $360 mllion. . .which is 135 billion naira. If p square have a combindd net worth of $60 million according to Forbes (N 22.5 billion) and Davido has money as a board member in his dad's company, apart from making money from music, I believe its 100% possible.
Leave them, they dont know how rich nigerians are. These multi stinking billionaires dont show off in naija. Until one travels outb,one wont know the extent of how dammm rich nigerians are. But when they come home,they keep a low profile . If davido isnt a musician, you could have met him in an eatery joint and not know he is a billionaire. Nigerians get serious money.

3 Likes

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by LoveJesus87(m): 6:43am On Jun 11, 2017
wheredemdey:

TaAAAA

Do u know what is 30billion?

Taaaa once again
Thank you jare
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by LoveJesus87(m): 6:46am On Jun 11, 2017
benuejosh:

Sister fear lies were this guys the talk na. Na so them the take deceive una. please wake up.
Ah tire o sad later dey go talk say men are wicked. mumu grin
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Synord(m): 8:56am On Jun 11, 2017
wayodude:
It's a lie, he actually has £300b (pounds sterling) in his account. He's Davido abi no be so? The stupidity of Nairaland is swelling everyday like garri grin

lol but why grin
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Synord(m): 9:01am On Jun 11, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

Bro, I had such a long time ago but I have millions now. Hard work. The owners of Google, Facebook etc started small and became millionaires, you too can become a millionaire.

please how did u do it... can we talk via pm.??
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by HarveySpecter1: 9:25am On Jun 11, 2017
Synord:

please how did u do it... can we talk via pm.??

How I did it? I did well in school. ( I'm not even a first class student). Got work , kept on improving at work and invested in businesses. No secret here.
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:42am On Jun 11, 2017
salafy050:
who told you that?

Don't forget that he own a private jet.
Sorry sir, davido doesn't have a jet sir
in that osinachi remix, he was bragging about his father buying his jet "my papa just buy his jet" meanwhile musicians like birdman and lil wayne don get private jet since like 2012.
His networth cannot be up to N30b, not to talk of cash in his account
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Freeman59: 9:50am On Jun 11, 2017
wheredemdey:

TaAAAA

Taaaa once again

Even his dad doesn't have 30b in his account
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 11, 2017
Synord:
In his new song If, dmw boss and sony act david adeleke popularly known as davido claimed he had 30 billion in his ACCOUNT. thats like almost 20 million dollars .. shocked.. Do musicians really earn that much

That is about 81 million dollars.

Is dollar not about N370 ?

Your calculation sucks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by dareglo: 10:15am On Jun 11, 2017
Na im sabi

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by CeeKay17: 10:15am On Jun 11, 2017
sukkot:
65 Million pounds is chicken change bro. per concert he gets like 100 thousand pounds. and in a year maybe he travels to 10 countries and does different venues. maybe 50 concerts a year, thats 5 million pounds. and then album sales. 65 million is chicken change. he is the fifty cent of nigeria and fifty cent has like 400 million pounds or so. plus davido has endorsement deals with multiple companies. its possible for him to have 65 million pounds
£100k per concert? That's 45m bro. Davido came to my school last year, I doubt he was paid up to 5m bro. £100k ain't chicken fee my brother.

1 Like

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2017
ClassCaptain:

he might have the money ooo..remember he has affiliations with some of dem major yahoo boys, has two money pullers ( mayourkun and dremo), as a deal with close up, Pepsi, mtn, Sony and His father is a billionaire and uncle a two time serving senator....!!!!

Psquare, Don Jazzy and Emoney fit no get N30billion. That is 81million dollars. Still too much.

If Davido does, then its part of his fathers money.

How many years has he put into music ?
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by CeeKay17: 10:33am On Jun 11, 2017
bandely:
While I can't say if he has that amount or not, I'm surprised that many people are cock sure that Davido's father doesn't have up to N30billion. In all honesty, we may not really understand how much these Nigerian elite are worth. Many of them are stupendously rich. Aside from the political troubles that has exposed what is ongoing in that circle recently, something that gives a glimpse into the wealth of the elite is the picture Ahmed Indimi posted sometime in 2013.

Ahmed Indimi supposedly posted his account balance picture on Instagram, which had about $99million. That's just Ahmed's (if the story is true). His father has about 11 other children, now, put that in perspective and think of their worth, not to mention the father himself, Mohammed Indimi.

For your info, Davido's father is the founder and chairman of Pacific Holdings. His grand father was the brain behind Banana Island. In a nutshell, '30Billion for the akant' may not be a facade to him, and strongly not for his father.

Ahmed never claimed the money was his. He just posted the pic and everybody was assuming it's his money. My brother do you know what it means to have $99m in just 1 bank account? Probably that person would be worth at least $700m, for you to leave $99m inside a single bank account. Ahmed's entire networth is not even up to $99m, not to even talk of having $99m cash sitting in his account.
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by omogidi234(m): 10:53am On Jun 11, 2017
xstry:
Davido no get that kind money, big dogs don't bark

Good point there!

I am sure we would all remember that after he sang 30b in the account, a letter written by a lawyer surfaced online, where he was accused of returned cheques in respect of his Benz SUV he purchased early this year.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/04/07/nigerian-singer-davido-dud-cheque-scandal.

The story was also published on Nairaland.

My argument is that if he had 30b, there is no way a cheque would be returned on any of his accounts​.

If there is no money in the account the cheque was issued on, it is as simple as moving money from where the 30b is to the non-funded account.

If it happens that the money was in $£€, it is a thing of calling mallam and change into Naira and quickly fund the account where the cheque was issued.

Based on the forgoing, I can practically say he didn't have 30b.

2 Likes

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Synord(m): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
3RNEST:
30 billion fit be new slang just like "Who u epp" I don't think Davido mean it... E even said Chuku chuku...biko obianuju... Musical slang...

really
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Exploit2011(m): 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
wheredemdey:

TaAAAA

Taaaa once again

Guy you funny die your name sef nah rat poison.

1 Like

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by davido69: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
benuejosh:

Sister fear lies were this guys the talk na. Na so them the take deceive una. please wake up.

Na u count his money go make sure it is 11m?
Hope u know what u talking about son?
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by oblaak(m): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
olawaletimi:
Guyz these things are not worth bragging about.....sit down and think how to make ur own billions.
shut up and teach us
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by cotzywitzy(m): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lol
ollah1:

Wow. You must be his account officer
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Synord(m): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
lol !!!
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by jackpot(f): 4:32am On Jun 14, 2017
I'm surprised that none so far detected that 30 Billion Naira doesn't equate to 20 Million Dollars. It's actually 55-60 million dollars
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by olawaletimi(m): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
oblaak:
shut up and teach us
Na Bad belle be this o.
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by amandankwor: 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
I love you davido......
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Synord(m): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2017
amandankwor:
I love you davido......
yeske

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride / Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.