Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,910 members, 7,973,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:13 AM

Learn To Keep A New Relationship Private - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn To Keep A New Relationship Private (481 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Hints At Being In A New Relationship (Photos) / Why It’s Good To Keep Your Relationship Private / Keep Your Relationship Private (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn To Keep A New Relationship Private by Beabeth(f): 11:40am On Feb 22, 2017
Everyone doesn't have to know who you're dating; it’s ok to be private. Sure, there will be those that'll assume you've got nothing going on and single, so what, let them! It sure beats looking loose as a goose and posting a new bae every couple of months, like some flava of the month! Besides, when your king truly finds you and you know he's the one; no one will take you seriously.

They'll think he's just this seasons picking. I'm all for posting your significant other if you have time invested and an actual relationship, I love to see you happy. Just be cautious announcing things in its developmental stages. You both need time to know one another and shouldn't allow people to disrupt your dating stage.

Lastly, be mindful of your new boo's anxiousness to post him. Girrrrl, he may just be using you to get new followers and have his DM explode! You are inviting and giving him access to 1000's of women. If you say "whatever if he goes astray, he wasn't mine anyway!" Yes, I get it but.....you haven't even built a solid foundation to withstand another woman yet thousands? I'm just helping you keep your mind sharp when your heart sometimes takes over your brain.

http://www.xobeabeth.com/2017/02/wisdom-wednesday-2-learn-to-keep-new.html#more
Re: Learn To Keep A New Relationship Private by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 22, 2017
That's not possible grin

Love no go let you keep am private
Re: Learn To Keep A New Relationship Private by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 22, 2017
Nice post OP, relationships are meant for private consumption. Friends and family members should be aware of it.

It baffles me when people post about there relationship on social platforms like advertising agencies.
Re: Learn To Keep A New Relationship Private by commyluv(f): 11:53am On Feb 22, 2017
op abeg tell them if the GI hear.
Re: Learn To Keep A New Relationship Private by dhantey324(m): 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
D advice should be both ways.. I mean 4 d ladies n gents. If u don't broadcast, ladies will think u don't love them.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think / Lmao / 6 Things Social Media Stole From Today's Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.