Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,948 members, 7,915,736 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:45 AM

Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals (60573 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React / Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election / Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by Walelavender(m): 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
FFK is obviously mischievous and clannish. His antics would further drown him politically and if not careful the evil seed of discord he is good at sowing will be reaped by his children.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by fakati(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
madridguy:
[b]I'm a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it's bad or good. Karma is experience, and experience creates memory, and memory creates imagination and desire, and desire creates karma again.

How time flies; PAY BACK TIME FOR THE SILENT DICTATOR, GEJ.

- The then President Jonathan sacked the President of the Appeal court because he refused to compromise on the case involving the ruling party and ruling that forensic examination be allowed on materials used for the 2011 Presidential election. Even when the NJC asked that he be reinstated, Jonathan refused yet, he is your HERO OF DEMOCRACY.

- Jonathan withdrew the security details attached to then Governor Amaechi, Jonathan grounded the plane of Amaechi, Jonathan masterminded and hugely supported the division and crisis in the Rivers State House of Assembly, Jonathan allowed his wife to govern Rivers from Abuja, Jonathan used Mbu to embarrass and harass a sitting Governor, Jonathan crippled Rivers because Amaechi was the Governor yet, you still see Jonathan as a demigod.

- For appointing Sanusi Lamido as Emir of Kano which was within the rights and powers of the Kano State Government, Jonathan ordered security agents to lay siege at the Emir's palace. For days, the Emir operated from the Kano State Government House. You didn't call Jonathan by the dictatorship that he was acting out then.

- In his desperation to see the Governor Nyako impeached, The Presidency under Jonathan had the accounts of Adamawa State frozen. A State Government account oh and not personal account of the Governor and not once did you condemn the action nor call Jonathan the dictator he clearly was then.[/b]
Wailers quickly forget the past my brother.
Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by marv1: 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
Why should they be calling Osinbajo? When Fayose, Mike and Mimiko wanted to show their Ego by instaling Sherif where was Gej and FFK. Now the matter is in court u want Osinbajo to support one side. Pdp never know anything. A judge has said that court has no business in settling intra-party issues. But there is no elder in pdp who can settle that. What a pity?

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by gebest: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
madridguy:
[b]I'm a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it's bad or good. Karma is experience, and experience creates memory, and memory creates imagination and desire, and desire creates karma again.

- The then President Jonathan sacked the President of the Appeal court because he refused to compromise on the case involving the ruling party and ruling that forensic examination be allowed on materials used for the 2011 Presidential election. Even when the NJC asked that he be reinstated, Jonathan refused yet, he is your HERO OF DEMOCRACY.

- Jonathan withdrew the security details attached to then Governor Amaechi, Jonathan grounded the plane of Amaechi, Jonathan masterminded and hugely supported the division and crisis in the Rivers State House of Assembly, Jonathan allowed his wife to govern Rivers from Abuja, Jonathan used Mbu to embarrass and harass a sitting Governor, Jonathan crippled Rivers because Amaechi was the Governor yet, you still see Jonathan as a demigod.

- For appointing Sanusi Lamido as Emir of Kano which was within the rights and powers of the Kano State Government, Jonathan ordered security agents to lay siege at the Emir's palace. For days, the Emir operated from the Kano State Government House. You didn't call Jonathan by the dictatorship that he was acting out then.

- In his desperation to see the Governor Nyako impeached, The Presidency under Jonathan had the accounts of Adamawa State frozen. A State Government account oh and not personal account of the Governor and not once did you condemn the action nor call Jonathan the dictator he clearly was then.[/b]
MAY UR DAYS BE LONG, Jonathan was a slow poison, and that i.diot called Fayose that is shouting now seems to forget so fast all this evil done by GEJ, he even allow Fayose to carry thugs and beat up a seating judge.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by Wolfbrother(m): 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
fx45:
But I said the truth. Igbo politicians are invading your beloved APC like a swarm of locusts and Afonjas are already jittery. In no distant time I can confidently guarantee that Afonjas will pull out and retreat back to their enclaves to continue with their opposition politics. Water and oil do not mix. That's all!

do you guys ever get tired of chest-beating?

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by Wolfbrother(m): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
AgentApple:

awolowo was too cowardly to confront his fears hence drank ratak and ended his miserable life. His northern masters had threatened to throw him in prison for a second time. grin grin

yorubas hold the awrad for legendary cowardice. It is only a yoruba general that will lie down before his juniour with mucus coming out of his nose crying like a primary six puypil and pleading for his life. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ojukwu did what any sane General should have done. You run away when there is room for escape and if there is no way to escape you either die taking your shots on the chest or commit suicide. grin grin

Reminds me of obasanjo who took a shot i the arss while fleeing from Biafran soldiers. grin grin

Igbos stand for fairness and justice unlike some vultures that mistake treachery for wisdom and back stabbing for sophistication. cheesy cheesy

I think Igbos like yourself actually stand for cowardice ..... your own courage starts and ends online ... you also hang on to the courage of those that actually fought in the past ..very pathetic

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by shukuokukobambi: 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
AgentApple:

[s]Ceremonial or not still does not change the fact that Igbos are the first as far as the history of Nigeria is concerned and no amount of hatred from ewedu munching chimps can change that. grin grin grin grin

Google can help you. Check for Nigeria's first president. grin grin

Make sure you don't drop dead after. cheesy cheesy

Igbos lead, afonjas follow.

No wonder their god awo was waiting for us to secede first. grin grin tongue

Goats![/s]

cheesy cheesy cheesy
And for that useless ceremonial president from which zik was kicked out after 3years by his prime minister, all your tribe reaped was 3million obituaries? cheesy

Don't you guys make calculations before dabbling into partnerships? I know you're all brawn no brain but then, c'mon man!! cheesy

Generals direct pawns into battles. I'm sure you've played chess or heard about it before? You were pawns that Awo sent forth to be wasted to test the waters and it worked. Don't worry, when we're ready, we'll direct your fates again. Its our birthright cheesy

The useless ceremonial presidency that Azikiwe sold himself and your future for is what OBJ got as an executive President on a platter and did for 8 unbroken years!! Even till now, nothing happens in the political space without his input. No northerner has been able to do it and even now, a Yoruba is acting meticulously as the President. No be our fault, na God cheesy

Don't worry, ffk and fayose are still fighting on your behalf as your elders are too lily livered to act. Just keep another yellow pawpaw nearby. You know how ffk rolls wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by azzima(m): 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

What should he have done? Order the police out?

What did Jonathan do when fayose's thugs and police prevented fashola, amaechi and other APC from entering ekiti state? What of whenbuhari and tinubu's plane was prevented from landing in markurdi despite numerous calls? You didn't remember southern solidarity then? You and FFK my brother no well

Is markafi a biafran abi what is this attachee by force you do with people who loathe you sef? angry

Attachee Saraki, attachee markafi, even attachee sheriff at one point in time sef. Dem swear for u?

Dem jokers are now attache donald trump....lol. Attache anything anti-Nigeria. Kemi Olunloyo, ffk , boko haram nkor?

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by alfsalami: 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
The mumu should have known that with the way they looted us he no longer worth anything

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by bilulu(m): 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
doctokwus:

Crime of buffoonery.
Its a crime in d civilized world for any person,talkless of a supposed president,to av displayed d level of stupidity shown by GEJ.
Even out of office,d man still has d ideas,thought and speech of someone that didnt complete secondary sch education.
still searching for a single crime u jux highlighted..... moreover I guess it's a national crime n embarrassment for someone's name to b synonymous to recession n hardship
Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by bakila: 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
allrightsir:

who go put him head when 2 mad men dey fight, no be say you go just dey look?

Abeg inside problem of recession, forex, missing president, no water, no light, fulani herdsmen, IpOB, Militants, make e come dey interfere in agbero matter?
Kai this agbero matter is serious.
Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by bakila: 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
So much hate hear. I can't bear the heat.
Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by tobiasbeecher: 12:31am On Feb 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
It might me a genetic curse placed on the idiot. I just pray his innocent child isnt inductrinated as well.

Some people just deserve to be put to sleep honestly. What good exactly does this garrulous love-vendor contribute to our socioeconomic prosperity as a nation?
Keep deceiving yourself thinking that you're a better man than FFK!
Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by shegra58: 1:27am On Feb 23, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

What did Jonathan do when fayose's thugs and police prevented fashola, amaechi and other APC from entering ekiti state? What of whenbuhari and tinubu's plane was prevented from landing in markurdi despite numerous calls? You didn't remember southern solidarity then? You and FFK my brother no well

Is markafi a biafran abi what is this attachee by force you do with people who loathe you sef? angry

Attachee Saraki, attachee markafi, even attachee sheriff at one point in time sef. Dem swear for u?

attachee Trump and putin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by Kingspin(m): 4:00am On Feb 23, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

All these mean that APC has nothing to offer after deceiving some Nigerians. This change is a poo one. Run for your life Nigeria cannot change.
Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by Kingspin(m): 4:03am On Feb 23, 2017
madridguy:

This is why Nigeria will not change. Is a pity.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by mr1759: 4:18am On Feb 23, 2017
madridguy:

you nor just get sense at all. a tree can make a forest

you can't grind an opposition party so you can practice one single party system

playing politics with who become or who does become is different from kill and institution
even buhari did not want to put onnoghen as chief judge that was interest.
my guy osibanjo mess up, forget Yoruba solidarity
Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by nurusystem(m): 5:26am On Feb 23, 2017
adadike281:
so why d insult? did I insult u in any way or is it just your nature?
i didnot insult u bro.
Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by harmless(m): 6:37am On Feb 23, 2017
This is not a fair and appropriate comment, you don't need to bring his father into this, why do Nigerians reason like this.

Chief Remilekun Fani-Kayode played a major role in the struggle for Nigeria's Independence. In 1952 he, together with Rotimi Williams, Bode Thomas and a number of others, were all detained by the British colonial authorities for the very active and passionate role that they played in the struggle against the British.[2] He was elected the leader of the Action Group youth wing in 1954.

Out of all the key government officials and senior military figures that were attacked in their homes and that were apprehended by the mutineers and coup plotters that night, including Sir Ahmadu Bello (the Premier of the Northern Region), Sir Tafawa Balewa (the Prime Minister), Chief Okotie-Eboh (the Minister of Finance), General Maimalari (the Chief of Army Staff), Brigadier Ademulegun(Commander of the Northern Garrison) and so many others, Chief Remi Fani-Kayode, together with Sir Kashim Ibrahim (the Governor of the Northern Region) were the only ones that were not killed.

sarrki:

He will end up like his father

His father is a traitor

He will end up like his father

They want to tarnish osinbajos image
Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by lordixon(m): 7:05am On Feb 23, 2017
sarrki:

Bros it's a ploy to bring down osinbajo

He can't interfere in court processes

The court neva asked the police to stop the other faction from associating. This is jst the police not knwing when and how to act
Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by jollymizzle(m): 7:49am On Feb 23, 2017
jrusky:
And that is the millipede some people called Pastor isn't I'm still wondering the kind of people that says amen when a man like Osibanjo pray. And that is one of Redeem pastors is that correct Because I'm so surprise that a man that read bible can join the force of darkness to plunge Nigeria into this mess still surprises me.

A so called Redeem man of apc and not man of God can seat back and watch injustice, intimidation, suppression, threaten, lies, the demonic propaganda going on right in his nose and keep mute its unbelievable.

I so pity him a lot because the very day power change hands its going too pitiful what will be the payback on him I pity him a lot because I know either apc likes it or not, either Buhari likes it or not, either Tinubu, Hell Rufai, Lair Moham-mad, Okorocha, Ngige etc likes it or not one good day power will change hands I swear Hell will be too cooler to the payback they will receive.
you better take it easy. Who you Sabi out of them? Shey na Gej abi ffk or osinbajo?
Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by maclatunji: 7:57am On Feb 23, 2017
Chuksonyeike:
Yorubas shebi una don hear am? I hope no one will mention southern solidarity when the times comes.The cabal will soon bare its fangs and everyone will answer him papa name

Southern solidarity ko, Southern idiocy ni. Keep your tribalism and sectionalism to your self. What have you done to develop your region?

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by ShameOwoda: 8:17am On Feb 23, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy

You know what is unique about you dolts?, your ability to make up stories to cover your low self esteem cheesy

If it makes you able to sleep well at night to believe that a 78 year old civilian was planning to overthrow a military regime in 1986, I won't interfere with it. After all you bought Biafra passport for ten thousand Nigerian naira cheesy

Even now you've made up another one about obasanjo receiving a bullet in his buttocks? cheesy

Who shot him? Ojukwu? cheesy

Ojukwu could run away after wasting 3million of your ancestors and you still worship him? I spit on you cheesy

“Papa Awolowo was invited for a meeting with President Ibrahim Babangida who was then staying at Dodan Barracks which was the seat of power as at then and the truth of his clandestine meetings was revealed to him by the gap –toothed General

“He gave Papa some options and that was for him to be ready to face a court martial , be ready to go to a prison or better still go on exile
“At this stage Papa felt instead of allowing some ambitious khaki boy to mess him up he should just pack it in and call it a day ,so Chief Awolowo decide to commit suicide so as to save himself from the ignominy of going to prison for the second time in his lifetime .

“Before he gave up the ghost , he said his prayers and then took the poison[b](Ratak)[/b] which killed him almost immediately but the public was not fully aware as they were given a different account of what happened.

http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/

To find out how obasanjo was wounded from behind while fleeing from Biafran soldiers go and read the book the tragedy of victory by Alabi Isam. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by ShameOwoda: 8:30am On Feb 23, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
And for that useless ceremonial president from which zik was kicked out after 3years by his prime minister, all your tribe reaped was 3million obituaries? cheesy

Don't you guys make calculations before dabbling into partnerships? I know you're all brawn no brain but then, c'mon man!! cheesy

Generals direct pawns into battles. I'm sure you've played chess or heard about it before? You were pawns that Awo sent forth to be wasted to test the waters and it worked. Don't worry, when we're ready, we'll direct your fates again. Its our birthright cheesy

The useless ceremonial presidency that Azikiwe sold himself and your future for is what OBJ got as an executive President on a platter and did for 8 unbroken years!! Even till now, nothing happens in the political space without his input. No northerner has been able to do it and even now, a Yoruba is acting meticulously as the President. No be our fault, na God cheesy

Don't worry, ffk and fayose are still fighting on your behalf as your elders are too lily livered to act. Just keep another yellow pawpaw nearby. You know how ffk rolls wink

See those pictures donw there, they are those of the first president of Nigeria, ceremonial or not, just deal with it or kill yourself already. grin grin

obasanjo was made president by other Nigerians and not yorubas so stop hitting your rusty chest before it caves in. cheesy cheesy We all know how IBB single handedly brought him out of prison where he had been kept by Abacha another northerner and worked towards making him president. hell. yorubas voted massively for Falae and he lost woefully so why the chest beating?

awo was a coward that committed suicide and can never be described as anything near a General. Which pawns did he send into battle? If nothing he was a treachrous bact stabber. Ojukwu stood and led us in battle when the pogroms started in the north and when Nigeria brought war to us so it was never awolowo that led us into battle. He was a betrayer that ought to have stretched the battle lines but reneged and joined the north. grin grin

At last, he is described as the best president Nigeria NEVER have. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I describe him as the best rat poson drinking god of the children of soka forests. cheesy cheesy

your obasanjo is alive today because the north spared him; they could have killed him in prison if they wanted like your aere onakakanfo. grin grin grin

You can donate any of your family members to FFK if you like afterall the fulanis are tired of raping your women and now going for newly wedded brides. Even ijaws have joined donating kainkain sperm to your mothers. grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by shukuokukobambi: 8:30am On Feb 23, 2017
ShameOwoda:

[s]“Papa Awolowo was invited for a meeting with President Ibrahim Babangida who was then staying at Dodan Barracks which was the seat of power as at then and the truth of his clandestine meetings was revealed to him by the gap –toothed General

“He gave Papa some options and that was for him to be ready to face a court martial , be ready to go to a prison or better still go on exile
“At this stage Papa felt instead of allowing some ambitious khaki boy to mess him up he should just pack it in and call it a day ,so Chief Awolowo decide to commit suicide so as to save himself from the ignominy of going to prison for the second time in his lifetime .

“Before he gave up the ghost , he said his prayers and then took the poison[b](Ratak)[/b] which killed him almost immediately but the public was not fully aware as they were given a different account of what happened.

http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/

To find out how obasanjo was wonded from behind while fleeing from Biafran soldiers go and read the book the tragedy of victory by Alabi Isam. grin grin[/s]

Common sense una no get. Shame on you and those who did this to you. Your elders will just cook up tales by moonlight to massage your low self esteem and you'll go to town with it cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na 247reports your silly a$$ relies on for news of 1986? Why not bring an interview giving by IBB on the issue abi IBB is still afraid of a dead Awolowo? Who is the OSU that you're wanking over his tales by moonlight? A 78year old civilian planning to overthrow a military regime? Chei!! You be ekpa cheesy cheesy

So OBJ had a bullet in his buttocks yet he wasn't limping when Philip Effiong surrendered your worthless biafran flag and instruments of delusions to him? So a whole Biafra surrendered to an injured man? cheesy cheesy

Who damaged your brain that you guys lost all thinking and reasoning abilities? Kanu told you he's established 80 embassies of Biafra, he told you Putin and netanyahu were coming to bomb Nigeria, he told you Trump has promised to sign freedom for you dolts and you believed? So why would it be difficult for your royal dumbnesses to believe that OBJ had a bullet in his nyansh while Philip Effiong was begging him for your lives? Did you also buy biabia passport for N10k from uwazurike? cheesy

Abeg cook another tale. I'm enjoying myself cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by ShameOwoda: 8:38am On Feb 23, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

[s]Common sense una no get. Shame on you and those who did this to you. Your elders will just cook up tales by moonlight to massage your low self esteem and you'll go to town with it cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na 247reports your silly a$$ relies on for news of 1986? Why not bring an interview giving by IBB on the issue abi IBB is still afraid of a dead Awolowo? Who is the OSU that you're wanking over his tales by moonlight? A 78year old civilian planning to overthrow a military regime? Chei!! You be ekpa cheesy cheesy

So OBJ had a bullet in his buttocks yet he wasn't limping when Philip Effiong surrendered your worthless biafran flag and instruments of delusions to him? So a whole Biafra surrendered to an injured man? cheesy cheesy

Who damaged your brain that you guys lost all thinking and reasoning abilities? Kanu told you he's established 80 embassies of Biafra, he told you Putin and netanyahu were coming to bomb Nigeria, he told you Trump has promised to sign freedom for you dolts and you believed? So why would it be difficult for your royal dumbnesses to believe that OBJ had a bullet in his nyansh while Philip Effiong was begging him for your lives? Did you also buy biabia passport for N10k from uwazurike? cheesy

Abeg cook another tale. I'm enjoying myself cheesy[/s]

If you are not a stark illiterate you would know that a bullet can graze the skin and wound someone without necessarily piercing the bones to make obasanjo limp. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fact is that obasanjo was wounded on his bum bum when he turned and fled from Biafran soldiers carrying ordinary bolt action riffles. Alabi never said obsanjo had a bullet stuck in his nyash but that he was wounded. cheesy cheesy cheesy

IBB gave awolow conditions and because he couldn't stand the shame of being in prison again for the second time he had to take ratak. grin grin

General Obasanjo may try but he cannot deny the evidence of the civil war tragic history. While he got over a thousand soldiers killed at Ohoba, myself, Alani Akinrinade, and the brilliant and hardworking Pincer Team of Ola Oni, Iluyomade, Isemede, S.S. Tomoye, Salawu, Okwarobo, Sunny Tuoyo, etc. did a better job at the Third Marine Commando. I have stated how it was done in The Tragedy of Victory, by writing to set the Civil War records straight. Obasanjo says I only wanted to make money that was why I wrote my book, after all I was broke. I thank Obasanjo for unwittingly giving credit that I did not steal money in the Army. I believe that this country Nigeria ought to know by now all the crooks parading themselves as saints. Now I know why Obasanjo was surprised at my financial successes abroad, and then sent his wife Stella of blessed memory to me.---Alabi

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by shukuokukobambi: 8:44am On Feb 23, 2017
ShameOwoda:

[s]See those pictures donw there, they are those of the first president of Nigeria, ceremonial or not, just deal with it or kill yourself already. grin grin

obasanjo was made president by other Nigerians and not yorubas so stop hitting your rusty chest before it caves in. cheesy cheesy We all know how IBB single handedly brought him out of prison where he had been kept by Abacha another northerner and worked towards making him president. hell. yorubas voted massively for Falae and he lost woefully so why the chest beating?

awo was a coward that committed suicide and can never be described as anything near a General. Which pawns did he send into battle? If nothing he was a treachrous bact stabber. Ojukwu stood and led us in battle when the pogroms started in the north and when Nigeria brought war to us so it was never awolowo that led us into battle. He was a betrayer that ought to have stretched the battle lines but reneged and joined the north. grin grin

At last, he is described as the best president Nigeria NEVER have. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I describe him as the best rat poson drinking god of the children of soka forests. cheesy cheesy

your obasanjo is alive today because the north spared him; they could have killed him in prison if they wanted like your aere onakakanfo. grin grin grin

You can donate any of your family members to FFK if you like afterall the fulanis are tired of raping your women and now going for newly wedded brides. Even ijaws have joined donating kainkain sperm to your mothers. grin grin grin grin[/s]

Its those pictures the Fulani saw that made them ask ojukwu for 3million of your ancestors if he hoped to win an election and the bearded coward duly obliged. He still lost the senatorial election he came for. 3million souls for azikiwe to wear a ceremonial wear? Of course you're that worthless. Even gej wore more than those yet no ijaw lost his life for it cheesy

The same OBJ that single handedly retired IBB from politics? cheesy

The same OBJ that single handedly installed Yaradua, then installed gej, then team up with tinubu to install buhari? You better thread softly, maybe he'll consider the request of your ohaneze for presidency before he dies cheesy

Even the north and your red capped chiefs don't speak of Ebora owu anyhow. Na only worthless OSU like you dey beef a great man in your 2 by 2 shops cheesy

If it makes you sleep well at night to believe UBB was worried about a 78year old civilian overthrowing his govt, keep believing that. I won't interfere with your soothing balm cheesy

Awo is resting on the bones of 3million of your ancestors and his grand son in law is now acting President. Oya go and die cheesy

FFK and Fayose are the only reasons why buratai hasn't wasted more OSU in Onitsha and aba and you know what he likes to get paid with wink

When the python came to dance in the east, we didn't see you chest beaters do anything. Rather obiano as a wise man who remembered 1967 welcomed them. How many of your relatives did they waste? cheesy

My boy, fear your elders cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by shukuokukobambi: 8:55am On Feb 23, 2017
ShameOwoda:

[s]If you are not a stark illiterate you would know that a bullet can graze the skin and wound someone without necessarily piercing the bones to make obasanjo limp. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fact is that obasanjo was wounded on his bum bum when he turned and fled from Biafran soldiers carrying ordinary bolt action riffles. Alabi never said obsanjo had a bullet stuck in his nyash but that he was wounded. cheesy cheesy cheesy

IBB gave awolow conditions and because he couldn't stand the shame of being in prison again for the second time he had to take ratak. grin grin

General Obasanjo may try but he cannot deny the evidence of the civil war tragic history. While he got over a thousand soldiers killed at Ohoba, myself, Alani Akinrinade, and the brilliant and hardworking Pincer Team of Ola Oni, Iluyomade, Isemede, S.S. Tomoye, Salawu, Okwarobo, Sunny Tuoyo, etc. did a better job at the Third Marine Commando. I have stated how it was done in The Tragedy of Victory, by writing to set the Civil War records straight. Obasanjo says I only wanted to make money that was why I wrote my book, after all I was broke. I thank Obasanjo for unwittingly giving credit that I did not steal money in the Army. I believe that this country Nigeria ought to know by now all the crooks parading themselves as saints. Now I know why Obasanjo was surprised at my financial successes abroad, and then sent his wife Stella of blessed memory to me.---Alabi[/s]

cheesy cheesy cheesy oh, the mumu don dey speak in tongues. So the bullet only grazed his buttocks? You're hopelessly dull cheesy

You have less than the intelligence of a gnat but then, what do you dolts live on? What keeps you going if not conspiracy theories that are regularly dished out on ladio biafla. Once again, why is it hard to produce an interview by IBB on this issue? Abi is IBB afraid of Awolowo even in the grave? cheesy cheesy

Once again, did a wounded man accept the pleas for mercy from the brave Philip Effiong, who had to step in to clear ojukwu's mess? Were you guys so worthless and inconsequential that only a wounded man was deemed worthy to accept your worthless biafran flag and instruments of delusions when you came to beg for your lives? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by Skillz02(m): 8:58am On Feb 23, 2017
adadike281:
Osibanjo should learn to carry everyone along. well done gej, at least, u did your best
But wasn't good enough...
Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by ShameOwoda: 9:03am On Feb 23, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

[s]Its those pictures the Fulani saw that made them ask ojukwu for 3million of your ancestors if he hoped to win an election and the bearded coward duly obliged. He still lost the senatorial election he came for. 3million souls for azikiwe to west a ceremonial wear? Even gej wore more than those yet no ijaw lost his life for it cheesy

The same OBJ that single handedly retire IBB from politics? cheesy

The same OBJ that single handedly installed Yaradua, then installed gej, then team upwirh tinubu to install buhari? You better thread softly, maybe he'll consider the request of your ohaneze for presidency before he dies cheesy

Even the north doesn't speak of Ebora owu anyhow. Na only worthless OSU like you dey beef a great man in your 2 by 2 shops cheesy

If it makes you sleep well at night to believe UBB was worried about a 78year old civilian overthrowing his govt, keep believing that. I won't interfere with your soothing balm cheesy

Awo is resting on the bones of 3million of your ancestors and his grand son in law is now acting President. Oya ho and die cheesy

FFK and Fayose are the only reasons why buratai hasn't wasted more OSU in Onitsha and aba and you know what he likes to get paid with wink

When the python came to dance in the east, we didn't see you chest beaters do anything. Rather obiano as a wise man who remembered 1967 welcomed them. How many of your relatives did they waste? cheesy

My boy, fear your elders cheesy[/s]

I don't think you reason well otherwise how can you be talking of Azikiwe's presidency and Igbos that died during the civil war? Azikiwe was president before the civil which started because Nigeria could not keep simple agreements.

awolowo is dancing shoki in hell fire where demons and mad goblins are forcing him to drink Baygo free of charge. grin grin grin such a demonic man can never rest in peace.

yorubas that couldn't help themselves come to our rescue? How exactly if I may ask. where were the cowardly yerobas all the while ordianary ijaw militants were going about killing killing you people and even raping your wives and mothers and donating ogogoro filled sprem to them? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The cowrads all hid under their bed bug infested beds while the wives were being shafted only to come out without shame saying they have charms to change into snakes and lions to go into the creeks to fight militants. grin grin grin grin Don't you have shame??

obasanjo was kept in prison like a lizard and would have been killed if not the Abacah died. BTW, it was still a northerner that brought obsanjo out and made him what he is today not yerobas. grin grin grin

Whether IBB is retired or not it is still a well known fact that obj is what he is today because of IBB. IBB made obj and that is the fact!

You should fear you worthless selves that would rather be shouting owomida at every junction while ijaw militants were operating. If not for the same militar I am sure ordianry ijaw militants would have taken over alusa by now. cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by ShameOwoda: 9:05am On Feb 23, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

[s]cheesy cheesy cheesy oh, the mumu don dey speak in tongues. So the bullet only grazed his buttocks? You're hopelessly dull cheesy

You have less than the intelligence of a gnat but then, what do you dolts live on? What keeps you going if not conspiracy theories that are regularly dished out on ladio biafla. Once again, why is it hard to produce an interview by IBB on this issue? Abi is IBB afraid of Awolowo even in the grave? cheesy cheesy

Once again, did a wounded man accept the pleas for mercy from the brave Philip Effiong, who had to step in to clear ojukwu's mess? Were you guys so worthless and inconsequential that only a wounded man was deemed worthy to accept your worthless biafran flag and instruments of delusions when you came to beg for your lives? cheesy[/s]

Go and sit down inside gutter, you are not smart at all. No one said obasanjo was wonded to the point of limping. Have you not heard of bullets grazing the skin beofre and creating minor flesh wounds? grin grin grin

Now I know you don't reason well. Alabi participated well in that war and he has said it so believe it or not, whatever makes you happy. cheesy cheesy cheesy

obasanjo fled from Biafran forces and it is on record, deal with it or hug a transformer. grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals by shukuokukobambi: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2017
ShameOwoda:

Go and sit down inside gutter, you are not smart at all. No one said obasanjo was wonded to the point of limping. Have you not heard of bullets grazing the skin beofre and creating minor flesh wounds? grin grin grin

Now I know you don't reason well. Alabi participated well in that war and he has said it so believe it or not, whatever makes you happy. cheesy cheesy cheesy

obasanjo fled from Biafran forces and it is on record, deal with it or hug a transformer. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy you lack reasoning abilities obviously. What is it with you and mumu unrealistic news? Why can't you spend time to think thoroughly about any tales your elders tell before coming out to disgrace your lineage in public? cheesy

Are you admitting a wounded OBJ sat over the tearful and pitiful surrender of the whole of Biafra? Did a wounded man receive the worthless biafran flag and instruments of delusions from your 'generals'? cheesy

Don't be ashamed to admit it cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim / Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) / Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.