Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,957 members, 7,927,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:33 AM

Pearls Of Love (episode VI) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pearls Of Love (episode VI) (369 Views)

Pearls Of Love (episode 27) / Pearls Of Love (episode 19) / Pearls Of Love (episode 18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pearls Of Love (episode VI) by ACKCITY: 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
We continued seeing but I deliberately didn’t mention anything about dating to her anymore, overtime I met her friends, most of them were beautiful, and had been anxious to meet me probably because of the things she told them about me. You know how the female hostel is!

They wanted to know the guy that kept their friend away from them. It’s funny though because we had not started dating at this time. I remember Juliet one of her roommates who even without meeting me was already in love with me. I guess hers was a big infatuation, which could have led to a terrible situation for me, if I had been a womanizer. I mean how do a woman fall in love with her roommate's boyfriend, who she had not even met?

The first day she met me I went to Ann’s hostel and they had both come into the common room to meet me.

“Hi Dan” Juliet came and hugged me, I felt embarrassed because we had never met, though Ann had mentioned her and her infatuations of me. I was watching to see Ann’s reaction all the while, but she didn’t show if she was angry or not, she was just smiling all through.

“Do you play basketball?” She asked again before I could even answer her greeting. Judging by her appearance, Juliet was finer than Ann, but she wasn’t my kind of girl, she was too forward and lousy. Almost all the time we were in the common room she was the one that talked all through. I know she only wanted my relationship with Ann to end somehow, hoping that I could date her, but things don’t work for me that way, I mean I could be bad in anyway, but I wasn’t cut out for cheating on my girl, and besides Ann hadn’t even agreed to be my girlfriend yet.

Read more >>http://www.ackcitynews.com/2017/02/pearls-of-love-episode-vi.html

(1) (Reply)

Happy Mothers Day / Must Read: How To Wake A Dying Distance Relationship / Steps Apart (chapter 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.