Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,061 members, 7,883,682 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

Pictures Of Fire Outbreak At AIT Abuja - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures Of Fire Outbreak At AIT Abuja (21220 Views)

Nkiruka Udom Of AIT Is Dead / AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Fire Outbreak At AIT Abuja by toxxnoni(m): 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
all is well with Nigeria o
Re: Pictures Of Fire Outbreak At AIT Abuja by Life4Varnity: 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
holatin:
hope no lost was life ?

its an insured business, no alarm for cause.
the control is under situations.

You think am well

No be lie but I pray make recession never hold insurance company bcus d country is superu superu Peru peru
Re: Pictures Of Fire Outbreak At AIT Abuja by piperson(m): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
faya faya
in our country
country

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fire Outbreak At AIT Abuja by Michaelpresh(m): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
since every alternative of loathing morning have been blocked by efcc, some people will always find a way to make cool cash from dis our dead government,

just watch and see one idiot soon come out an say they need trillions to repair the damages

watch an see
Re: Pictures Of Fire Outbreak At AIT Abuja by Johnnyessence(m): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ohhh sorry ait. Someone burn ait. It isn't ordinary.
Re: Pictures Of Fire Outbreak At AIT Abuja by Johnnyessence(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ohhh sorry ait. Someone burn ait. It isn't ordinary. The same day fayose was in Apc yesterday. Ohhh sorry for this loss ooo.
Re: Pictures Of Fire Outbreak At AIT Abuja by AngelicBeing: 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
Keneking:
APC sef, to attract sympathy sef..useless media embarassed
grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Fire Outbreak At AIT Abuja by oluitele(m): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
God should put end to all the fire outbreak here and there in this country oooo
We are fighting corruption,Fighting Boko Haram,Fighting Recession, must we Fight Fire again?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fire Outbreak At AIT Abuja by ybalogs(m): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
holatin:
hope no lost was life ?

I dey you feel!!! Gotta you from learn. tongue
holatin:
hope no lost was life ?

I dey you feel!!! Gotta you from learn.
Re: Pictures Of Fire Outbreak At AIT Abuja by ibkgab001: 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
Jagaban the single largest landlord will be so r where happy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fire Outbreak At AIT Abuja by Cchuks27(m): 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dokpesi should be arrested for negligence to safety of workers. This isn't the first time such is happening.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fire Outbreak At AIT Abuja by thugthang(m): 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
Prophecies coming to past
Re: Pictures Of Fire Outbreak At AIT Abuja by Abbeyme: 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
holatin:
hope no lost was life ?

Waoh... That's the assumption. Let's hope the equipments are really insured.... These our emergency entrepreneurs are not predictable.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fire Outbreak At AIT Abuja by breakeven: 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
cosmatika:
Again? Someone must be after Raymond Dokpesi. I suspect Bubu sha grin grin
Who else.if not the terrorists and zombies. You know he is their god. They certainly will not like the truth AIT is dishing out.
Re: Pictures Of Fire Outbreak At AIT Abuja by femolacqua(m): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
Oh Lord
Re: Pictures Of Fire Outbreak At AIT Abuja by Aburi001: 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
cosmatika:
Again? Someone must be after Raymond Dokpesi. I suspect Bubu sha grin grin
Make Dokpesi no come get high BP bike.

The guy is seriously broke right now and Dasuki no fit share money give am again

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fire Outbreak At AIT Abuja by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
Contact africlaimnig@gmail.com if you've been involved in a delayed flight to or from Europe in the past, and you could get up to N250,000.
Its a simple and professional process the whole way. Africlaim does the heavy lifting for passengers who have been involved in disrupted flights and gets them compensated by the airline involved.

Email us with a description of your past delay alongside a picture of the E-ticket or flight itinerary. We will keep you updated and in no time your compensation should be ready for transfer or collection at our Lagos branch.

Re: Pictures Of Fire Outbreak At AIT Abuja by holatin(m): 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
ybalogs:
I dey you feel!!! Gotta you from learn. tongue I dey you feel!!! Gotta you from learn.
you joor mouth get
Re: Pictures Of Fire Outbreak At AIT Abuja by LOGDAN(m): 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
holatin:
hope no lost was life ?

cheesy cheesy Bros no kill me with laugh ooooo
Re: Pictures Of Fire Outbreak At AIT Abuja by holatin(m): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
Life4Varnity:

You think am well

No be lie but I pray make recession never hold insurance company bcus d country is superu superu Peru peru
are u orezi bloda
Re: Pictures Of Fire Outbreak At AIT Abuja by holatin(m): 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
LOGDAN:

cheesy cheesy Bros no kill me with laugh ooooo
me wet dey harmless. kai no lie on me ooo
Re: Pictures Of Fire Outbreak At AIT Abuja by Ptown(m): 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
Why Always AIT? The one in Jos was burned some few years back.
Re: Pictures Of Fire Outbreak At AIT Abuja by rusher14: 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
It is a trend with Dokpesi's AIT.
One can conclude something sinister is responsible.
Re: Pictures Of Fire Outbreak At AIT Abuja by Ayatullah(m): 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
moses320:
Hope no life is lost

Many lives were lost but unfortunately nobody care to sympathise with the Rats family.

Dokpesi has a case to answer for the massive loss of lives of the Rats family.

Animal Rights Groups are expected to file a very strong case against AIT and Dokpesi for lives lost.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Movie Awards Pics / I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed / “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.