Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,126 members, 7,907,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

St Patrick's Day Jokes And Memes 2017 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / St Patrick's Day Jokes And Memes 2017 (1032 Views)

Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread / Political Cartoons And Memes Of 2017 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

St Patrick's Day Jokes And Memes 2017 by filmyinc99: 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
What do you get when you cross poison ivy with a four-leaf clover? A rash of good luck. Why can't you borrow money from a leprechaun? Because they're always a little short. Why don't you iron 4-Leaf clovers? Because you don't want to press your luck. Knock Knock Who's there? Irish! Irish Who? Irish you a happy St. Patrick's Day! I went out drinking on St Patricks Day, so I took a bus home...That may not be a big deal to you, but I've never driven a bus before. What's Irish and stays out all night? st patricks day parade . Paddy O'furniture! How is a best friend like a 4-leaf clover? Because they are hard to find and lucky to have. st patricks 2017 What do ghosts drink on St Patricks Day? BOOs Why wasn't Jesus born in Ireland? He couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin. How do you blind an Irish woman? You put a bottle of scotch in front of her. How can you tell if an Irishman is having a good time? He's Dublin over with laughter! st patricks day 2017 coloring pages.

(1) (Reply)

My Hilarious Interview Experience / What Childish Thing Do You Still Do As An Adult? / Can't Believe This, She Gave Herslelf To The Guy Because Of Assurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.