Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,096 members, 7,916,175 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:13 PM

Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) (65783 Views)

Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Causes Commotion On IG With Her Huge Hips - SEE Photos / Moesha Boduong And Her Camel Toe Strike A Pose In New Photos / The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by ReachHard: 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
SEE HOW SHE DEY USE HAND DEY SMOOCH LAPS OF A TITLED CHIEF...

GHANA GIRL SHA... SHEY SHE SABI COOK WACHE... HOPE HER LOVE GO SWEET PASS SHITOR?
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by Bekimbo(m): 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
SuperSuave:
See her curves teeth grin
guy i understand what you saw
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by kaykay1980: 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
The man use style dey cover a section of him body , abi dem puk finish or that section of his body dey tell am something? after all na the period of body language
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by kaykay1980: 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
The man use style dey cover a section of him body , abi dem puk finish or that section of his body dey tell am something? after all na the period of body language
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by cocaineaddict(m): 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
Madam explain the background..One has Dinning Table and other wallpaper..although they're both sitting on same Sofa but different occasion...goan get your learner permit Ma undecided
and what makes you think the "photoshoper" couldn't av photoshoped the babe in the same dining table environment If he/she wanted?
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by Bonimoney(m): 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nice photoshop art work but pls where is Pete's other hand nah?( left hand) abi e hide am 4 her back? get learner's permit pls
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by dacovajnr: 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
bumi10:

hahahahah tongue tongue tongue

but girls too dey form this days sha, watin happen?

we never finish talking about the one wey Gifty do for BBNaija

Ghana actress come carry her own come now

oh
I weak ehn! E no go Cost am anything to waka go meet Pete snap With am
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by dacovajnr: 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
cocaineaddict:

and what makes you think the "photoshoper" couldn't av photoshoped the babe in the same dining table environment If he/she wanted?
Because he's on learner Permit
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
tjark1:
Pete is covering something shocked
covering nothing he's a discipline man has no time for that see her more like his daughter.
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
Photoshop
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by cuteboy2: 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Memphis357:
Wey the curves naaaa?

It will be revealed in the other room. Lol
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
Looks like Photoshop
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by micflo28(m): 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
baddooo.... she need movie roles insurance grin cheesy
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by bumi10(m): 12:03am On Feb 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
I weak ehn! E no go Cost am anything to waka go meet Pete snap With am

women hmmmm, i bow for them
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by kenoz(m): 12:12am On Feb 23, 2017
shocked
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by kenoz(m): 12:12am On Feb 23, 2017
shocked

okay
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by slimsoshady(m): 12:13am On Feb 23, 2017
This is photo shopped na..
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by cocaineaddict(m): 12:14am On Feb 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Because he's on learner Permit
Lol
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by tomshare16: 12:18am On Feb 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
The person wey Photoshop this na Terrible learner undecided undecided check the background of both sides..Ghanaians can be dumb ehn..so none of em even notice the "Photoshop"

I dey look out for Someone sha grin grin

and yet nigerians run to Ghana for knowledge at Uni level. what is Photoshop about dis. nonsense..
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by piperson(m): 12:23am On Feb 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
The person wey Photoshop this na Terrible learner undecided undecided check the background of both sides..Ghanaians can be dumb ehn..so none of em even notice the "Photoshop"

see wer ur oversabi land u

u just played ur sef
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by dacovajnr: 12:24am On Feb 23, 2017
tomshare16:

and yet nigerians run to Ghana for knowledge at Uni level. what is Photoshop about dis. nonsense..
What has Uni level got to do with this Get sense or else you perish in foolishness...Open your eyes and your shall see..if not remain blind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by ernneyce(m): 12:25am On Feb 23, 2017
Why her hands come black or am I the only one who noticed it cry cry
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by dacovajnr: 12:26am On Feb 23, 2017
piperson:

see wer ur oversabi land u

u just played ur sef
They played you not me and few others who sees the "Photoshopped" part of the pix..so shhhhhhh and remain quiet!
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by emmarouky: 12:27am On Feb 23, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] real Photoshop
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 12:29am On Feb 23, 2017
Dis babe will born imbesai if i impregnant her because 2 seconds my akamu have shoot out! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by piperson(m): 12:31am On Feb 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
They played you not me and few others who can sees the "Photoshopped" part of the pix..so shhhhhhh and remain quiet!

ehya

that feeling wen ur trying to correct what's already right
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by philGeo(m): 1:06am On Feb 23, 2017
dacovajnr:

your vision nah 6/6 good eyes vision.
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 23, 2017
T
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by cezarman(m): 3:40am On Feb 23, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
[/s]Trash.
Rude and fooleesh! That's a Bad combination.
Re: Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:51am On Feb 23, 2017
Wow Moesha she was a beautiful African girl. cool grin cheesy wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University / Cossy's Mother, Chinyelo Orjiakor, 'Braxton-Jayis': Immigration Officer / Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.