Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,365 members, 7,950,759 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Why Are Some Africans So Lucky To Live Abroad - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Are Some Africans So Lucky To Live Abroad (721 Views)

What Makes Some Africans Think The White Man Is Better Than Them? / Why Do Some Africans And Churches Disregard Traditional Mariage / Some Africans Don't Use Deodorant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Africans So Lucky To Live Abroad by onila(f): 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2017

are they more hardworking or smart than the Africans back home
Re: Why Are Some Africans So Lucky To Live Abroad by Thewrath(m): 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
Majority of Africans living abroad is as a result of slave trade.i wonder why them no carry my papa go Britain that year cry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Africans So Lucky To Live Abroad by onila(f): 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
Thewrath:
Majority of Africans living abroad is as a result of slave trade.i wonder why them no carry my papa go Britain that year cry

grin

l mean African immigrants, not the ones that went by boat
Re: Why Are Some Africans So Lucky To Live Abroad by Thewrath(m): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
onila:

grin

l mean African immigrants, not the ones that went by boat
Oh,those!
The aren't actually living in peace o,not the way we hear it.
Re: Why Are Some Africans So Lucky To Live Abroad by Eke40seven(m): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
onila:

are they more hardworking or smart than the Africans back home
May be if you expantiate more on what you intend to enquire about, then one can contribute better.
What is the meaning of "lucky' in the context of what you are trying to portray?
I would say, the word abroad in this sense means the rest of the world, including, war torn countries like Iraq and Somalia.
Well, I guess you are making reference to Europe and North America though and you think Nigerians there are more well to do.
Sister, it's a complex issue.

(1) (Reply)

Mention Somebody/persons And Say Good Morning. / “imo State People Are The ‘yorubas Of Ala Igbo’” / Igbo Language Spoken In Equatorial Guinea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.