Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,532 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:38 PM

Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed (25961 Views)

Ministers Weep At Amina Mohammed's Valedictory Session / Osinbajo,Okorocha,Fayose At Valedictory Ceremony In Honour Of Mimiko, Oshiomhole / Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Which faction of PDP are you?
No faction in PDP
Re: Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed by ganie(m): 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nigeria's foreign image has improved since the emergence of PMB...a whole U.N.
Re: Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed by lollmaolol(m): 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nogodye:
Beautiful brainy wowan...Go and make Nigeria proud.

She looks like Gifty
Re: Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed by deprince4today(m): 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
it is well, with u ma
Re: Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed by Afritechs(m): 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
The Facebook-owned app debuts a feature that lets you post photos and videos that disappear after 24 hours. Read more? http://www.afriteche.com/2017/02/whatsapp-adds-touch-of-snapchat-with.html
Re: Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed by Dareomo(m): 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
Congrats
Re: Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed by AkhereOkaka(m): 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
Beauty with Brain.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed by riddler4real(m): 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
Re: Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed by ahamonyeka(m): 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
I can't see any weeping ministers here,all I see is smiling ministers.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed by ahamonyeka(m): 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
See my guy melaye bears.
Re: Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed by 12bolakale: 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
Another Fulani is going to be UN Deputy Secretary General. May God save us from these Fulanis ohh

1 Like

Re: Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed by Nellybank(m): 12:08am On Feb 23, 2017
Pls was she useful to us? Just asking o

1 Like

Re: Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed by mmsen: 12:32am On Feb 23, 2017
Is not an indictment of the Buhari administration that one of the better ministers is leaving not even 2 years into his tenure?
Re: Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed by wink2015(m): 1:40am On Feb 23, 2017
[b]Acting president osinbanjo and the rest ministers should forget this so called valedictory session and face the huge country problems.

I am wondering why she is getting all this so called accolades when she is just a deputy secretary general of the united nation.

maybe if she has become a united nation secretary general the heavens will fall on aso rocks!

That is our government mentality, over celebrating unnecessary things why grounding the country economically to a halt.

Of what benefit is the position of deputy secretary general to nigeria when illiterates like obasanjo who do not understand world politics went ahead of his ways to agree with Cameroun to go to the world court in which nigeria lost out and the bakassi was ceded off to cameroun.

Our own citizens whose homeland is bakassi neither have a home in nigeria or a home in the republic of cameroun thanks to illiterates like obasanjo.

When senator florence ita giwa called on the federal government to resettled bakassi people in other peoples land in nigeria i am wondering if there is a freeland anywhere on earth.

All land in nigeria is own by a certain tribe and if bakassi people are settled in other peoples land they will remain settler all their life without a land of their own.

The best option is for the people of bakassi to remain in bakassi under cameroun administration until the needful is done about their plight.

Maybe it would be wise if the people from Bakassi apply for dual citizenship, cameroun and nigeria.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed by opribo(m): 2:43am On Feb 23, 2017
The ones that still have shame in their eyes are getting away from this directionless and lying bunch of people, knowing full well that they are heading to nowhere.
Good move ma'am no matter the excuse you have put forward, it is better to save your name than allow it to be soiled when the truth of the lying gang is in the open.
Re: Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed by hismyhill2017(m): 3:01am On Feb 23, 2017
God help 9ja
Re: Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed by bizzibodi(m): 3:14am On Feb 23, 2017
Anytime i see osinbajo he make me laugh grin grin grin ;Dhe doesnt hav d swag of a vp or acting president. grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:36am On Feb 23, 2017
Wow that's a good one. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed by ibnidris(m): 4:13am On Feb 23, 2017
ajacent98:
See my account balance is working for all sim

So ipob u don get another website again .. way u don take scam pipu.. mtn will never create website for credit OK.... tell DAT to your ipob members....
Re: Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed by Nobody: 4:42am On Feb 23, 2017
Are you saying she didn't steal any money ?
Re: Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 23, 2017
auntysimbiat:
WATCH: Gala Night Held For Outgoing Minister, Amina Mohammed

[img]http://4.bp..com/-xT6ZzcoCECI/WK4NgHbZ3vI/AAAAAAAAYv4/1rbR8HJBCxwNuJJ01wXmmG_TVfnVTLgZwCLcB/s640/IMG_20170222_231356.png[/img]

That looks like a miserable party!!!!! Or not even a party, i've seen more fun Naija burial ceremonies sef!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 23, 2017
The only question i want to ask Nairalanders.. why is no one asking or stating what she has achieved as a minister to positively impact on the nation? We never ask the right questions neither do we focus on the most important things.. WE ARE GOOD JUDGES OF FACES .. in Nigeria a man can win an election on how well he smiles or looks. Nigerians can decipher your character and potential for greatness by simply looking at your face. It is a skill we have mastered for so long

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed by discusant: 5:28am On Feb 23, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Good riddance! We shall send forth all APC guys from Aso Rock in 2019

All Aboki people dem on their Alakubar send off parry.

Na dem keep Nigeria like this.

Make dem no go infiltrate and spoil the UN too.

Because once a bad rat enters a kitchen, all the palm kernels in the kitchen start to leak.
Re: Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed by anonimi: 5:45am On Feb 23, 2017
Nogodye:
Beautiful brainy wowan...Go and make Nigeria proud.

Brains to chop our money like our other leaders looters whom we foolishly praise instead of holding them accountable. undecided angry

You be the judge of this CORRUPTION scheme.
No wonder that despite the multi trillion budgets of 2015 and 2016, our country is still in recession.

Ogoni clean-up exercise: Beyond the launch!
07-06-2016

Minister of Environment, Mrs. Amina Mohammed was all smiles as the much talked about Ogoni clean up exercise was launched.
Before the project was inaugurated by representative of President Muhammadu Buhari, in the person of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, the Ministry of Environment had adequately put in place all mechanism to make the day a success. The Minister was in Ogoni land a few days earlier.
Beyond the need for peace, Mohammed had during a pre commencement visit to the site of the implementation of the United Nations Environment Report (UNEP) said the clean up exercise will restore the livelihood of the people and bring back industries to the area.

More from: http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/06/Ogoni-clean-up-exercise--Beyond-the-launch-/

The launch was on June 02.
Just two months later, questions were being raised as to where the earmarked money had disappeared into?

Funds for Ogoni clean-up are intact – Amina Mohammed
August 31, 2016

The Minister of Environment, Amina Mohammed has insisted that the Federal government is not playing politics with the Ogoni clean-up exercise.

Politicians, especially members of the ruling party, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Rivers State are insinuating that the Ogoni clean-up was flagged-off in other to curry favor for candidates of the All Progressives Congress, APC, ahead of the re-run election.

Amina while speaking to the media in Port Harcourt said she was focused on the mandate given to her by President President Muhammadu Buhari to clean up Ogoniland and not to play politics.

The Minister of Environment also disclosed that “funds for the Ogoni clean-up are intact”.

“There is no politics here. The facts are clear. The Ogoni environment has been degraded and we need to restore it. That is what we are doing.

“We have a mandate from the President and we are committed to delivering that mandate to the people of Ogoni”, he added.

More from: http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/31/funds-ogoni-clean-intact-amina-mohammed/

The media denial was necessary since madam minister was suspected to have used the $1 billion funds for a bling bling wedding for her daughter two weeks earlier.

First Look: Minister Amina Mohammed Gives Away Daughter Samira Ibrahim to Aminu Bukar Yobe in Marriage | Falz & Korede Bello Perform

Source: https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/08/...-bakar-in-marriage-falz-korede-bello-perform/

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed by anonimi: 6:00am On Feb 23, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
The only question i want to ask Nairalanders.. why is no one asking or stating what she has achieved as a minister to positively impact on the nation? We never ask the right questions neither do we focus on the most important things..
WE ARE GOOD JUDGES OF FACES .. in Nigeria a man can win an election on how well he smiles or looks. Nigerians can decipher your character and potential for greatness by simply looking at your face. It is a skill we have mastered for so long

Are we not Africans
Do we not prefer to be slaves to our oyinbo "superiors" and public servants rather than think and use our brains properly?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4286217_423257413314623909196119191264982158jpeg7821c6dd6531a8a1b9fbdc64c6805cd6_jpeg48f719e5265ace0f92e2e7b0157d4f8d

1 Like

Re: Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed by anonimi: 6:05am On Feb 23, 2017
discusant:
All Aboki people dem on their Alakubar send off parry.

Na dem keep Nigeria like this.

Make dem no go infiltrate and spoil the UN too.

Because once a bad rat enters a kitchen, all the palm kernels in the kitchen start to leak.

Is Delta state also for aboki people

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043814_facebook20151105005801_jpeg1027baba4e35e791f3661e85d47d5487

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvO5nv5-LYM

1 Like

Re: Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed by SIRmanjar(m): 6:12am On Feb 23, 2017
Tribalist fulani woman..I cried my two eyes out when I heard dat de most beautiful intelligent minister is about to leave,infact I haven't eaten since yerstday and I haven't taken my bath am so depressed becos u are living..Mthewwww.silent tribalist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. / Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results / Buhari Fires Mohammed Haruna, NASENI Boss, After Extending His Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.