Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,217 members, 7,934,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:59 PM

What 2nd Income Are You Into? Do You Really Need One? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What 2nd Income Are You Into? Do You Really Need One? (446 Views)

Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Do You Really Need A Plan B? / Bank Overdraft. Meaning, When And Why You Need One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What 2nd Income Are You Into? Do You Really Need One? by realunclej(m): 7:31am On Feb 23, 2017
Many individuals dream of a second income, yet few manage to put forth the effort and determination in order to produce one. The reality is that creating a second income stream is tough.  It requires you to, essentially, work outside of work.  We all live busy lives, full of work, taking care of the house, spending time with family, and trying to fit in a few moments of recreation. 

Additionally, a second income stream is basically starting a business, which is difficult.  Most new businesses fail to get up and running and the ones that do, can be very slow to develop.  Thus far, we’ve established that creating a second income stream is very tough; it requires excellent time management, patience and a dogged determination in order to be successful.  If you’re looking for motivation to help you, let’s look at the benefits of developing a second income.

First and foremost, a second income stream simply brings you more money.  With countless Nigerians barely getting by, a second income stream would provide immense relief.  More income might enable you to pay off debt, boost your savings, save for a down payment, or build a portfolio of stocks.  Hopefully, you wouldn’t use it to accumulate more junk.

Next, a second income stream provides something that nobody ever talks about: income diversification.  Diversification is one of the most widely used terms when it comes to investing; however, nobody ever ties it to your most important financial area: your income. 

The reality is that it’s easier than you think to build a second income stream.  I’ve found that most people are either lazy or distracted with other things in life to put forth the effort to make it happen for them.  Everybody thinks a second income would be great, yet nobody does it. 

My 2nd Income
My primary income comes from my Web Design and Digital Marketing Agency. However, I realize I need more money to finance some projects I am undertaking and my income is not producing enough money. After much search and deliberation, I settled for Direct Sales Business a.k.a. network marketing. Now my second income is competing with my first income and in some months I make more money than my first income source.

Now over to you, share your second income source and inspire someone to live a better life.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read!!! 4 Business Entrepreneurial Life Lessons From Olamide Badoo / SEC Seals Up Yuan Dong Over Alleged Ponzi Scheme / Loan Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.