Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,077 members, 7,890,558 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:03 PM

Recommended Prayer For Yar'adua-dora Akunyili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recommended Prayer For Yar'adua-dora Akunyili (594 Views)

Obasanjo Responsible For Yar'adua, Jonathan's Failures - Tunde Bakare / El-rufai - My Support For Yar'adua A Mistake / Refund Of Unspent Budget Money: A Plus For Yar'adua Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recommended Prayer For Yar'adua-dora Akunyili by ChapelleS: 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2009
Source-A National Call on President Umaru Yar'Adua to Step Down on Facebook

State of Confusion! “Shame on detractor’s President Umaru Yar’adua will be back on Friday to address the Nigerian economic summit” Vice President, Goodluck Jonathan (Tuesday 8th Dec 2009) and then on Wednesday 9th Dec 2009 hear Dora Akunyili and the Federal Executive Council “WE DONT KNOW WHEN THE PRESIDENT WILL BE BACK, WE HAVE NO CLUE” Nigerians let us put on our thinking cap no

"Just keep fasting and praying We dont know when Mr president will be back" Dora Akunyili.

My comment

Is President Yar'Adua no more a human being like every Nigeria or terrestrial ? Why are we so daft? Why are we trying to become the greatest fools that live on the surface of planet earth? If transplant is needed to get Mr president back to full health,the best body parts needed will be available.When a man suffers kidney failure and then heart failure,I wonder what remains of that person for us to pray for healing and recovery what Yar'Adua needs is a miracle. How I wish he is a Christian. Combined prayers of Pastor Chris and TB Joshua coupled with that of Reinhard Bonnke and Benny Himm will be applied.

The best prayers we can pray for Yar'Adua is for God to prevail and change his heart so that he can resign.This man is suffering sickness that do not have cure.They can only be managed and the burden of leading Nigeria is enough to derail the recovery or his total health.

As for me,I have quit calling for his resignation.Let him continue in power.I did on Nov 9th even before this sickness on my blog on a 10 point discourse on why the president should resign now.Probably He will be the first president to rule from coma.To help us out of this impasse they can arrange for Turai to become VP and then take over leadership in 2011.
Re: Recommended Prayer For Yar'adua-dora Akunyili by mrperfect(m): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2009
Well, let see what happens.
Re: Recommended Prayer For Yar'adua-dora Akunyili by Beaf: 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2009
A nation without direction. . .
The citizens fast and pray when the answer is right before their noses. . . embarassed
The government fasts and prays when the answer is right before its nose. . . embarassed

If na "holiness" dem dey take develop 9ja for be superpower. Sadly for us, development is about brains and self + collective application.
So, let us fast and pray to be able to apply our brains and apply ourselves angry. Absurd?

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinental Bank Sacks 1,500 Workers / Danquah Institute Calls On Ecowas, Au To Show Concern Over Nigerias Constitution / ‘yar’adua Sickness Won’t Put Nigeria In Danger’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.