Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,121 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:56 AM

Must I Attend Her Birthday Party? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Attend Her Birthday Party? (1385 Views)

Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy / EX Begging Me To Attend Her Wedding. Look At What She Promised Me.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must I Attend Her Birthday Party? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
Today is my girl's birthday. Because of the nature of my work, I will not be able to see her today. So, she has been threatening hail and brimstone since morning.

What pains me most is that I won't be able to monitor her movements today, and I will need time to find out if she cheats today. Na to dump her sorry ass if I suspect foul play pere.
Re: Must I Attend Her Birthday Party? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Must I Attend Her Birthday Party? by obiorathesubtle: 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
Why stay in a relationship you know you can't sleep with both eyes closed?

Re: Must I Attend Her Birthday Party? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
undecided

If there's a will, there's a way. SIMPLE...

but ur juz making a lame excuse so u cud not come..
Re: Must I Attend Her Birthday Party? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
Op abeg

1 Like

Re: Must I Attend Her Birthday Party? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:
undecided

If there's a will, there's a way. SIMPLE...

but ur juz making a lame excuse so u cud not come..

Let me respond to this 2nd reasonable comment so far. She is too emotional. In fact, emotion is her food. But I just can't make it to town today.
Re: Must I Attend Her Birthday Party? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
Why stay in a relationship you know you can't sleep with both eyes closed?

It's a function of hope--hoping against hope that a flashy gal will get sense someday.
Re: Must I Attend Her Birthday Party? by obiorathesubtle: 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
B2Spirits:

It's a function of hope--hoping against hope that a flashy gal will get sense someday.

While you flog a Lazy horse..

Others have crossed the desert on a camel..
Re: Must I Attend Her Birthday Party? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
B2Spirits:
Today is my girl's birthday. Because of the nature of my work, I will not be able to see her today. So, she has been threatening hail and brimstone since morning.

What pains me most is that I won't be able to monitor her movements today, and I will need time to find out if she cheats today. Na to dump her sorry ass if I suspect foul play pere.
where is the birthday party holding
Re: Must I Attend Her Birthday Party? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
SorftWerk:
where is the birthday party holding

U wan snatch the only gal I dey drink zobo on top abi?
Re: Must I Attend Her Birthday Party? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
B2Spirits:

U wan snatch the only gal I dey drink zobo on top abi?
i want to help u watch over her... Doing u a big favor
Re: Must I Attend Her Birthday Party? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

While you flog a Lazy horse..

Others have crossed the desert on a camel..

U wan use poetic style dash me to Trapqueen, abi? I no go let someone friendzone me wink.

1 Like

Re: Must I Attend Her Birthday Party? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
So what should we do? Should we attend her party in your stead?
Re: Must I Attend Her Birthday Party? by babyfaceafrica: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
Is that all?
Re: Must I Attend Her Birthday Party? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
ToriBlue:
So what should we do? Should we attend her party in your stead?

So that you can 'lesbianize' her abi? Ur plan no go work.
I forget say u be bros. Sorry
Re: Must I Attend Her Birthday Party? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
B2Spirits:

So that you can 'lesbianize' her abi? Ur plan no go work. I forget say u be bros. Sorry
Mad werey grin.
Re: Must I Attend Her Birthday Party? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
ToriBlue:
Mad werey grin.

I envy that blacksmith wey padlocked your nose. He thought say na bingo he dey chain. The only thing remaining is to attach rope to the one in stomach. Why Jezebel come full nairaland like dis ehn?
Re: Must I Attend Her Birthday Party? by Longcucumber(m): 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
B2Spirits:

am a mobile person,where is the party taking place let me help you and monitor her 4 u.i will make sure i keep her in place and she will not misbehave.
Re: Must I Attend Her Birthday Party? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
Longcucumber:
am a mobile person,where is the party taking place let me help you and monitor.

Make cucumber crew no reason ontop my matter o.
Re: Must I Attend Her Birthday Party? by Longcucumber(m): 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
B2Spirits:

Make cucumber crew no reason ontop my matter o.
is not what you think,am just trying to help u and help your girlfrd.is just like using one stone to bring to 2 birds down.abi you no grab the levels.

(1) (Reply)

What Application Can You Not Spend A Day Without Using? / Another Lucky Ten Persons Will Get Recharge Cards Today / If You Catch Ur Wife Doing This To Ur Child, What Will You Do???. (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.