Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,306 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:19 PM

The Only Language I Speak--facebook User Posts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Language I Speak--facebook User Posts (356 Views)

'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool / Facebook User Posts Photos Of His Girlfriends, Ask Friends To Help Him Choose / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Language I Speak--facebook User Posts by Freak101(f): 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lol,well I don't know sha,but someone posted on Facebook that this is the only language that she speaks grin

Idi ego,but how come someone in Nigeria have euros with her??are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Source:Facebook

Re: The Only Language I Speak--facebook User Posts by Bibi294(f): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
What are you thinking

(1) (Reply)

Dating In Nigeria - Find Singles - Love! / Do You Still Have Nightfalls / 5 (five) Techie Gift Ideas That Can Keep Your Partner Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.