Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,891 members, 7,949,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures (2334 Views)

'Buhari Records More Achievements In South East Than PDP' – Lai Mohammed / Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!! / Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
betterabiastate africonji ruggedised1
Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
Aba has remained the same since 1999 till date. Current face of Aba

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Abia state under Ikpeazu

Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by Thewrath(m): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
Abia always wants to measure up to anambra,why!!
The betterabiastate of a guy is just so childish,posting old pics of anambra.
You shouldn't have responded to him though.
Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
The situation Osisioma under Ikpeazu

Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by Yyeske(m): 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
Chino, rapubazia biko
Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
Abia state is caged

Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ikpeazu achievements in Abia state

Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by Mjuliet: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=Doug07034780891 post=53986523]The situation Osisioma under Ikpeazu[/quote keep quiet... That is faulks Road which is being handled by centraco and that of Osisioma has been awarded
Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by Isiokpukpu(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
I no fit laugh cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy. Chino ozugo. Hapuzia ndia cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by Obascoetubi: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
flat head
Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
Abia state under Ikpeazu cheesy

Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by oyinkinola: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
...hoo God, this is a third world state in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by Fx55(m): 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Abia state under Ikpeazu cheesy
I never knew we're already in rainy season.... Na waa. I'm sure you'll get tired of your folly soon
Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by gartamanta: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
Abia state missed a good thing with the APGA winning train when the missed Alex Otti.
Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by Oviconji: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
Try harder Chino. EVERYONE knows these are mostly pictures of Onitsha and Awka, and even the only one of Abia is a VERY OLD picture. The thunder that will fire you is still doing press-up. Animal!

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by nwadiuko1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
so its already rainy season?

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by woky: 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
so that osisioma road is still bad
Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
woky:
so that osisioma road is still bad
\

Abia state is dead

Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
gartamanta:
Abia state missed a good thing with the APGA winning train when the missed Alex Otti.

Abia state is chained. there is no hope at all

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Oviconji:
Try harder Chino. EVERYONE knows these are mostly pictures of, and even the only one of Abia is a VERY OLD picture. The thunder that will fire you is still doing press-up. Animal!

Who is chino?

This is more from Aba.

Abia state is dead

Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by Nebuchadnezar: 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
useless bunch of saddist bastard sycophants
yes am talking of chino or whatever he calls himself and his useless colleagues like abagworo betterabiastate africonji oviconji etc that is fighting to disunite the Igbos

have you ever seen yorubas irrespective of party dance this dance of shame here like this? yet you guys call them afonja cone heads etc but they're wiser than you so called wise men to know when and where to differentiate between yoruba race and this ungodly entity called Nigeria.

i urge all Igbos to be wise and please ignore all this wild dogs and sons of harlot mentioned, they're bastards that have sold their future just for some mere media appointments to those coward useless governors we have in SE that cannot even speak for their people when murdered by fulani herdsmen and Buharian army.

please let's avoid these bastards they don't even represent 0.00001% of each of their so called states.

Thunder fire all of you and your family

yes am king nebuchadnezar from Anambra state and i love my igbo Brothers from Enugu imo abia ebonyi delta rivers etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by Kingsley1000(m): 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
useless bunch of saddist bastard sycophants
yes am talking of chino or whatever he calls himself and his useless colleagues like abagworo betterabiastate africonji oviconji etc that is fighting to disunite the Igbos

have you ever seen yorubas irrespective of party dance this dance of shame here like this? yet you guys call them afonja cone heads etc but they're wiser than you so called wise men to know when and where to differentiate between yoruba race and this ungodly entity called Nigeria.

i urge all Igbos to be wise and please ignore all this wild dogs and sons of harlot mentioned, they're bastards that have sold their future just for some mere media appointments to those coward useless governors we have in SE that cannot even speak for their people when murdered by fulani herdsmen and Buharian army.

please let's avoid these bastards they don't even represent 0.00001% of each of their so called states.

Thunder fire all of you and your family

yes am king nebuchadnezar from Anambra state and i love my igbo Brothers from Enugu imo abia ebonyi delta rivers etc.
well said.....NL Igbos and dick measuring....today if not anambra vs imo,anambra vs abia,enugu vs imo etc still asking the essence of this thread

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by Nebuchadnezar: 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
Kingsley1000:
well said.....NL Igbos and dick measuring....today if not anambra vs imo,anambra vs abia,enugu vs imo etc still asking the essence of this thread

my brother i feel like killing all of them
God!!! these guys are disgrace to igbos
let me see any of those bastards call yoruba Afonjas again
na Thunder and brimstone go kill his mama and papa

useless sets of sycophants

death is what they deserve
useless things
Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
betterabiastate africonji ruggedised1

Come and eat

Abia state under Ikpeazu

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ikpeazu is helpless cheesy

Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ikpeazu is confused as to what to do

Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by juman(m): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hmmmm

I think that is not the state capital.

Many of the states are like that. Bad governors.
Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
ruggedised1 when shall your dead Abia state see light? cheesy

Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ikpeazu does not know where to start cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by oyinkinola: 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
...pls help me torch mr governor with this Idea, exploit the time of your people sir and the allocation will be an extra revenue your state.
e g employ those who wish to devote his or her time to any public service and pay them in 'time coupon' that they will in turn spend to gain public service later. school fees, hospital bill, petrol etc.
so the allocation will be used to provide social amenities for the people.
Re: Ikpeazu Achievements In Abia State- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
oyinkinola:
...pls help me torch mr governor with this Idea, exploit the time of your people sir and the allocation will be an extra revenue your state.
e g employ those who wish to devote his or her time to any public service and pay them in 'time coupon' that they will in turn spend to gain public service later. school fees, hospital bill, petrol etc.
so the allocation will be used to provide social amenities for the people.

Abia state is dead there is nothing for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Spotted In Ghana / Police Arrest Politician Who Allegedly Masterminded The Ekiti Shooting / Yorubas Dont Commit Political Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.