Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,371 members, 7,940,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death (27419 Views)

Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos / Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos / Nigerian Lady Bathed With Acid In Italy By Another Nigerian Woman (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by Bashirfuntua(m): 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
SAI BABA IS GRADUALLY REVAMPING NIGERIA GOOD NEWS FROM OUR JUDICIARY HE WHO LIVE BY ACID WILL DIE BY ROPE
Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by yadnus1(m): 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
So the Judge based his verdict on the demeanor and the body language of the accuse,all is well with our judicial process.The sentence would had been different if the shoe was in the other foot.Only the poor get tough sentence in our country, the rich escape with a slap on the wrist.May the Lord save us.
Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
NL final year Exam. Fill In the right answer
The AFONJAS are best know for________? (50 mrks)
a. Money ritual.
b. Street urchin.
c. Wife battering.
d. fraudulence.
e. Dirtiness.
f. Olosho-lism.
g. Brilliancy.
h. Voodo/afonja magic
I. All of the above.

(Note: all AFONJAS are YORUBA e.g Tinubu & Atiku. But not all YORUBAS are AFONJA e.g Osinbajo & my guy Seun).

4 Likes

Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by akigbemaru: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
Death penalty!
Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by Aragon: 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
Yeah your late Wife took Acid with her to the Hotel to meet her Lover, because they were expecting He couldn't even make up a Reasonable Lie. At the end it's the poor 4yrs old Child that lost out and will soon become an Orphan! Wicked Souls parading themselves as humans! How evil can you be to Lure somebody Created by God to perpetrate such Evil.

1 Like

Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by oscaruzie(m): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
wetin our sister go find for their side nah? e pain me sha!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
Seems fair we need more of this
Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by Henryfour(m): 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
I wi never have pity on an Igbo gal DT married a yuroba guy, u luv a Yoruba guy bcz he bought u all d tins u wanted n even d ones u did nt Ned bcz he wanted to prove to his frnds DAT igbo gals r ntin wen u give dem money n gift,nonsense,bye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by PrickGetSize(m): 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
In the end, that man will go free.
RIP to the unfortunate wife.
Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by Artistree: 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
Keneking:
The battery charger should be arrested too.
Why, is acid contraband?
Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by bjcuntis(m): 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
Karlman:
YORUBA AND RITUAL KILLINGS ...marry them and you risk dying mysteriously.
it hurts my damn soul when people like you talk without using yours senses. WTF?
Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by Zulu212: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
I came to check the names before......and nah dem from.....

Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Foolish Igbo geh na me tell you make you go marry a yoloba conehead. You know they don't value life.

To other stupid ones if una like make them use juju dey catch una. Tonto dikeh who married a yoloba idiot called mosquehill is facing the drama.
Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by ceejay80s(m): 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
I love this news
Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by ceejay80s(m): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
Why are u people wasting time on reverend king own na, he should be dead by now
Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by ATERI(m): 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
What is going on here? In one thread you said one Suleiman Olalekan was sentenced to prison for beating an actress. Here now you are saying one Suleiman Olalekan did this. Am I missing something?
Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by AngelicBeing: 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
Keneking:
The battery charger should be arrested too.
Not really, anybody can walk to a chemical shop or battery charger to buy acid, what you do with the acid is purely left to you and not the seller sad
Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by Bimpe29: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
May God shield us from devil and his antics that mislead one to evil
Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by unstableaswater: 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
AFONJA NEED TO STOP MARRYING IGBO GIRLS AND POURING THEM ACID.

THE TREND IS BECOMING ALARMING, IF IT IS NO LONGER WORKING LEAVE HER AS U MET HER

Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by eyinjuege: 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
yadnus1:
So the Judge based his verdict on the demeanor and the body language of the accuse,all is well with our judicial process.The sentence would had been different if the shoe was in the other foot.Only the poor get tough sentence in our country, the rich escape with a slap on the wrist.May the Lord save us.

Did you read about his initial written statement when the crime was fresh where he admitted to buying the acid from a battery charger for #1500? He changed his testimony months or years later.
Those who kill others deserve to be killed. The judge didn't consider only his demeanor and body language, but a host of other evidences.
Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by awesumz: 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
NL final year Exam. Fill In the right answer
The AFONJAS are best know for________? (50 mrks)
a. Money ritual.
b. Street urchin.
c. Wife battering.
d. fraudulence.
e. Dirtiness.
f. Olosho-lism.
g. Brilliancy.
h. Voodo/afonja magic
I. All of the above.

(Note: all AFONJAS are YORUBA e.g Tinubu & Atiku. But not all YORUBAS are AFONJA e.g Osinbajo & my guy Seun).
You forgot to add raping
Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by Karlman: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
bjcuntis:
it hurts my damn soul when people like you talk without using yours senses. WTF?
...FYI i was actually understating the fact over there due to censorship here...else i'd have told in plain terms how horrible your lot really are as a people.
Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by awesumz: 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
Karlman:
...FYI i was actually understating the fact over there due to censorship here...else i'd have told in plain terms how horrible your lot really are as a people.
Leave dat Cone headed afonja.I repeat all afonjass/yolobas are heartless animals
Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by thatiboboy: 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
chelsea1116:
ndi ofe nmanu...so mch hatred for d igbo!!
may her soul rest in peace..and may God forgiv d "yoruba husband"
Must you tribalise everything, don't ibo husband kill ibo wife, mtcheeew
Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by bjcuntis(m): 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
Karlman:
I honestly didn't want to reply u but I realized It's my job to educate u. Stupidity, violence or lack of common sense as in this case is not a native of any culture, tribe or race. Guy try use ur sense abeg.
Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by 9jaBloke: 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
Karma got no deadline. Justice served.
Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by ycat: 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
Foolish and cowardly judge can't wait to sniff life out of his fellow Yoruba to please some aliens. A judge calling death penalty over a defendant's demeanor? Preposterous!!! This judge should get off the bench. Going by the story here, the evidence is not air-tight. More evidence and witnesses should be called. Defense should immediately appeal and make their case. It just has to be proven beyond reasonable doubt.
Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by Karlman: 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
bjcuntis:
I honestly didn't want to reply u but I realized It's my job to educate u. Stupidity, violence or lack of common sense as in this case is not a native of any culture, tribe or race. Guy try use ur sense abeg.
...dude when you have nothing to offer in defence of a known evil fact as concerns your people do quietly hide your head in shame...now thats what common sense demands of you.
Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
zico530:
If I were the judge, my sentence would have been death by acid.
tit for tat
Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
chelsea1116:
ndi ofe nmanu...so mch hatred for d igbo!!
may her soul rest in peace..and may God forgiv d "yoruba husband"
was it because she was igbo he bathed her with acid?if she was a yoruba muslim would it have been different?are there no similar cases of igbos maltreating igbos?in your eyes you all are angels and everyoneelse is a devil,continue with your petty self deception u hear
Re: Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death by Dwhyte(m): 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
While the motorcycle was on motion, the accused brought out a container of acid and poured it on Egbo’s head,” he said.

Pls clap for yourself, man... Bastard madman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Who Raped Married Woman In Benue Arrested (photo) / Woman Arrested For Trying To Sell Her Baby For N150,000 In Anambra (Photo) / Photo: Woman Stabs Two-year-old Son To Death In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.