Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,897 members, 7,935,837 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:03 PM

Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) (10176 Views)

Tony Elumelu Donates Technology Centre To Ambrose Ali University (AAU) / Help! I Need Directions To Lasu Epe Campus. / New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by badmus306(m): 10:43am On Feb 25, 2017
me sev no enter here till i finish btw the ict na for students or staff
Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by BlueRayDick: 10:51am On Feb 25, 2017
AJOBI77:
I totally disagree with you. Around 2010/2011, access was given to faculties on daily basis. I could remember that my faculty(education) day was every tuesday. Each student had a ticket of an hour which after exausted, the system timed out and you were asked to leave to give others chance. My colleagues and I enjoyed that facility for a lot research on our courses and facebooking as well. I aslo recall that in a particulatr year, the school i.d registration and capturing was done in that facility Thank you Zenith. Long Live LASU
U disagree with me that I didn't enter the place? Like seriously? When u said access was given to students, was that access publicised in the school official bulletin? U may have had access to it, but those of us in FMS didn't get wind of such info. At least to d best of my knowledge no publication came out encouraging us to make use of the facility
Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by BlueRayDick: 10:53am On Feb 25, 2017
Odunharry:

Entered there wella to do stuff.
Happy the place will be working again for Students to benefit from.

Back then i always look forward to Wednesday.
Guess u guys in education really had access to d place
Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by AmbodOfLASU: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2017
Handsomecole:
What is LASU?? Seems like a tutorial centre to me. undecided

Best State University in Nigeria according to NUC and Webometrics.
Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by AmbodOfLASU: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2017
badmus306:
me sev no enter here till i finish btw the ict na for students or staff

Students .... They recently upgraded it and "re donated" it to the University.
Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by Odunharry(m): 10:57am On Feb 25, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Guess u guys in education really had access to d place
Fms, fss, edu, sciences etc. Closer to fms than education.
Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by AmbodOfLASU: 10:57am On Feb 25, 2017
rolams:
It's not new, since 2007

They just upgraded it and "redonated" it to the University.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by Handsomecole(m): 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hope and self hype is needed.
AmbodOfLASU:

Best State University in Nigeria according to NUC and Webometrics.
Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by sshalom(m): 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Zenith Bank is one of the the financial institutions in Nigeria that is really committed to the development of the ICT capacity of the youth. They gave this type of center to University of Lagos and it has been productively used for years.

When successful corporate organizations get more involved in CSR, our country can only be better off for it.
Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by BecomeALandLord(m): 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
We are lasu.... We are proud!!!!!!
Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by Kabas800(m): 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
autotrader014:

Dat one wey u go na skool so? undecided

How u go enter wen u dey follow oloshos upandaan grin
. I went to lasu too. And dat place was under lock and key,dey only opened it once
Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by AJOBI77(m): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
BlueRayDick:

U disagree with me that I didn't enter the place? Like seriously? When u said access was given to students, was that access publicised in the school official bulletin? U may have had access to it, but those of us in FMS didn't get wind of such info. At least to d best of my knowledge no publication came out encouraging us to make use of the facility
You are right. I didnt see any bulletin publication to that effect too; I was informed by fellow colleagues. But FMS had it's own day ( I can't recall) during those period of access
Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by murmee: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
autotrader014:
Dat one wey u go na skool so? undecided
How u go enter wen u dey follow oloshos upandaan grin
Sooo funny!

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Donates State-of-the Art Ict Centre To LASU (Pictures) by ODUBEZE: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Okay ooooooooo. But you donated it to the staff of the university.

The truth be told, they hardly allow the students to come near not to talk of using these equipment.

In this jet age, one would expect that every nook and cranny of the Nigerian university will be filled with these devices undecided
Very true. Back in those days they converted ours to a commercial centre for the university.

Nothing is free in the Nigerian university

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies / Uniosun Post Ume Test Schedule Out / I Want To Do My Masters Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.