Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

Finally, Nothing Like A Special Woman In My Life! It's All Scam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally, Nothing Like A Special Woman In My Life! It's All Scam (1057 Views)

There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, Nothing Like A Special Woman In My Life! It's All Scam by accountbalance: 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
I look back into my past and I see that the female specie has never added anything good to me.

All they know is to take, they suck your joy, money, fame, glory, d**k etc. Or why do you think ladies want to be with the best guy that has something to offer. Or why do you think they always want to be around the rich or intelligent guy. They will always look down on the poor guy with no future because he has nothing to offer while guys will take girls from the slum and brush her up to their taste.

Am going to make it in this life and am never going to love any lady, never. I will make sure I treat them exactly the way they deserve, as Bitches.

Money all the way. Bitches are just for entertainment.
Re: Finally, Nothing Like A Special Woman In My Life! It's All Scam by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
K
Re: Finally, Nothing Like A Special Woman In My Life! It's All Scam by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
K
rest small na , on every thread commenting 24/7

go bath and eat small

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Nothing Like A Special Woman In My Life! It's All Scam by slimthugchimee(m): 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
soo what undecided
Re: Finally, Nothing Like A Special Woman In My Life! It's All Scam by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
K
K
And k undecided
Re: Finally, Nothing Like A Special Woman In My Life! It's All Scam by emmyid(m): 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
Somebody is vexing... Call the police, call 911 please!!!
Re: Finally, Nothing Like A Special Woman In My Life! It's All Scam by accountbalance: 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
slimthugchimee:
soo what undecided

What do you mean so what? Am I supposed to dance kukere to that?
Re: Finally, Nothing Like A Special Woman In My Life! It's All Scam by accountbalance: 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
HateU2:
K
K
And k undecided

You better k noni o
Re: Finally, Nothing Like A Special Woman In My Life! It's All Scam by FvckShiT(m): 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
It's all bout da fůcking money ...
Make some fůcking money and watch them biiitches fůck u all da way
Re: Finally, Nothing Like A Special Woman In My Life! It's All Scam by dingbang(m): 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
Even me too...
Re: Finally, Nothing Like A Special Woman In My Life! It's All Scam by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
accountbalance:

You better k noni o

K
Re: Finally, Nothing Like A Special Woman In My Life! It's All Scam by accountbalance: 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
FvckShiT:
It's all bout da fůcking money ...

Make some fůcking money and watch them biiitches fůck u all da way

Triple tuale to you man.

I have lived all my life thinking of having a loyal woman. I just realized there's no f**king loyal woman.

Such an inferior specie, they are all after what they can get from you one way or the other.

No more love mehn, f**k love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Nothing Like A Special Woman In My Life! It's All Scam by accountbalance: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Finally, Nothing Like A Special Woman In My Life! It's All Scam by pweetixandy: 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
same thing ladies are saying....humans! when are we going to learn to love and love for real
Re: Finally, Nothing Like A Special Woman In My Life! It's All Scam by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
Rants of a broke nigga grin do you like yourself as you no get money
Re: Finally, Nothing Like A Special Woman In My Life! It's All Scam by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 24, 2017
YAWN.....
Are you done?
Re: Finally, Nothing Like A Special Woman In My Life! It's All Scam by accountbalance: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2017
ToriBlue:
YAWN.....

Are you done?

Please close that mouth, can't stand the odor oozing out. undecided
Re: Finally, Nothing Like A Special Woman In My Life! It's All Scam by accountbalance: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2017
hatbricker:
Rants of a broke nigga grin do you like yourself as you no get money

Well done, Mr rich niqqa

And hows that your girlfriend that is always asking you for money?
Re: Finally, Nothing Like A Special Woman In My Life! It's All Scam by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 24, 2017
accountbalance:

Please close that mouth, can't stand the odor oozing out. undecided
grin.
Re: Finally, Nothing Like A Special Woman In My Life! It's All Scam by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
accountbalance:
I look back into my past and I see that the female specie has never added anything good to me.

All they know is to take, they suck your joy, money, fame, glory, d**k etc. Or why do you think ladies want to be with the best guy that has something to offer. Or why do you think they always want to be around the rich or intelligent guy. They will always look down on the poor guy with no future because he has nothing to offer while guys will take girls from the slum and brush her up to their taste.

Am going to make it in this life and am never going to love any lady, never. I will make sure I treat them exactly the way they deserve, as Bitches.

Gews don do diswan strong tin too grin grin
Re: Finally, Nothing Like A Special Woman In My Life! It's All Scam by ayabaloola01(f): 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
accountbalance:

bros easy, its a two way thing, I have this feelings that you are very hurt beyond repair but i am sure you will meet that special someone who will make you forget those hurtful experience of yours. NEVER GIVE UP.

(1) (Reply)

Male Or Female Masturbation Can Destroy Your Sex Life / . / How To Deal With A Partner Who Is Addicted To Ponograph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.