Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,891 members, 7,933,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:29 AM

Things You Taught Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Taught Me (522 Views)

What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me / Missing You Taught Me A Life Lesson / S£X AS SHE TAUGHT ME…..(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Taught Me by amprat: 7:31am On Feb 24, 2017
Spouse gone for some months now. Used to visit romance section regularly and stray to asexuality section once in many blue moons,started feeling -))))) so decided to visit more often,what the section tot me
1. How the opposite gender sees you,now I know better about dressing and how to interpret looks.most times this guys ain't innocent.
2.How to get myself to the point of no return so I don't become starved and then become an update of a random guy who got freebies on NL
3. For many years I just dress and makeup in front of mirror.Took my time to look intently now and can't blame my ex who keeps planning for me despite my screams of am married
4.learnt more ways to seduce my spouse that guy should be informed ooo,upon his arrival like this #hot seduction mode activated.
Re: Things You Taught Me by Laveda(f): 7:32am On Feb 24, 2017
Don't apply everything you see here to real life matters.

(1) (Reply)

Friday Ankara Work Outfits You Should Try(photos) / My Emotional Affair / See Hilariuos Respond By A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.