Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,473 members, 7,914,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 08:13 PM

My Thread For Geniuine Land Properties In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Thread For Geniuine Land Properties In Lagos (275 Views)

ATTENTION: LAND PROPERTIES ARE NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE !!!! / ATTENTION: LAND PROPERTIES ARE NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE !!!! / Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Thread For Geniuine Land Properties In Lagos by Homelandestate: 8:47am On Feb 24, 2017
Buying lands in Nigeria can be a bit of a major challenge sometimes, especially dealing with dubious agents, which can be a source of stress for buyers or propesctive buyers.
All that is about to be a thing of the past, by creating this thread, we at Peace Land and Property will be posting Safe and Genuine Landed properties from very reliable agents available for sale, especially in serene estate locations in Lagos and it's vicinity.

We also help clients living abroad to source, buy and secure safe and genuine lands at request.

Peace of mind of clients is our goal.

Re: My Thread For Geniuine Land Properties In Lagos by Homelandestate: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2017
Good morning Nigeria
Latest Estate Land
Just a 200 meters from the Atlantic is bestowed this exquisite, immaculate and exotic place called OCEANWOOD COURTS. This one of a kind is situated at Lekki coastal road, east of Lekki Free Trade Zone just 10km away from Dangote refinery in Ibeju Lekki. This exotic place gives you a feel like you are in a Mediterranean resort. Living is easy with this impressive OCEANWOOD COURTS, perfect for anyone and ideally positioned for investors. Would you like to obtain a plot? 600sqm per plot goes for N1.5m while half sells at N850,000.

Consultant:
Joseph- 07063099645

http://buylandproperty.online/property-item/oceanwood-courts/

Re: My Thread For Geniuine Land Properties In Lagos by Homelandestate: 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
Sanfield courts:

SANDFIELD COURTS is strategically located in Origanrigan, along the Lekki Free Trade Zone road. This is yet again one of our great estates with close proximity to the expressway.
SANDFIELD COURTS is just 1km from Dangote refinery. As the name suggests, it is sandy all through! SANDFIELD COURTS is currently selling at
N4.5m for a plot, while half plots sell for 2.3m.

If your choice of land is sandy and dry, strategic location, good environment and excellent return on investment [ROI], then SANDFIELD COURTS is just the best option for you! The estate is covered with a global C of O, free from any form of encumbrance and absolutely a secure investment. We offer 60ft by 100ft for a plot in this estate and allocation is instant! SANDFIELD COURTS … just a different experience!

Contact agent:
Joseph - 07063099645

http://buylandproperty.online/property-item/sandfield-courts/

(1) (Reply)

Why Continuous Pay Rent When You Can Own You Land At Flourish Garden City / Going Cheap, A Plot Of Land At Isheri North GRA Opic Estate. / Commercial Plot Of Land At Maitama Abuja With Cofo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.