Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,296 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:13 AM

Jim Iyke Music Video For "who Am I". Someone Plzz Stop Him Before Its Too Late. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Music Video For "who Am I". Someone Plzz Stop Him Before Its Too Late. (2739 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] / Jim Iyke, Ini Edo, Gbenro Ajibade, Gideon Okeke & More Become INEC Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Music Video For "who Am I". Someone Plzz Stop Him Before Its Too Late. by alalipopp(f): 8:23am On Dec 11, 2009
Couldn't believe, but its true. Jim Iyke is a rapper/singer now ROFLMAO. His is one of many Actors who just want to kill the music Industry for us. Abeg someone beg this Man to plzzzzzzz stick to Acting,  Infact not Acting, He should stick to Modeling so we wont hear him talk or sing. Watch this video and tell me if he is taking the music Industry to Another Level or just dragging it in the mud. Ps,  Big ups to 2face for trying so hard to carry this song alone, lol Watch and see for your self,  Lollllllllllllllll grin . The song is titled "who am i".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLHJwMU5bYo
Re: Jim Iyke Music Video For "who Am I". Someone Plzz Stop Him Before Its Too Late. by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 11, 2009
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH @ the worst video ever!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Music Video For "who Am I". Someone Plzz Stop Him Before Its Too Late. by Parohfrey(f): 9:51am On Dec 11, 2009
what is wrong with the song or the video? I?s it not better and more matured than your normal day Naija song and video where the only word is swagger, i love you, i want to marry you, and all the bla bla ba with girls exposing their butt and their breast and dancing as if they got the evil spirit descending on them? Hun?

I think the issue is just beafing for anything Nigerian as usual? If Lil Wayne or 50 Cents takes this same song and sing it, y'all will be praising it, come on! Give credit where it is due, who says it is easy composing and singing? IF you can do better, go to the studio tommorrow.

Well done Jim, look past the angry ones. Focus on what you are doing!
Re: Jim Iyke Music Video For "who Am I". Someone Plzz Stop Him Before Its Too Late. by desthan(m): 10:43am On Dec 11, 2009
Paroh_frey:

what is wrong with the song or the video? I?s it not better and more matured than your normal day Naija song and video where the only word is [b]swagger, i love you, i want to marry you, and all the bla bla ba [/b]with girls exposing their butt and their bosom and dancing as if they got the evil spirit descending on them? Hun?

I think the issue is just beafing for anything Nigerian as usual? If Lil Wayne or 50 Cents takes this same song and sing it, y'all will be praising it, come on! Give credit where it is due, who says it is easy composing and singing? IF you can do better, go to the studio tommorrow.

hehehe, nice one there grin

i thought i was the only one noticing it . . . ginger the swagger blah blah blah, swagger the magar blah blah blah, i no send no magar blah blah blah, arrant rubbish undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Music Video For "who Am I". Someone Plzz Stop Him Before Its Too Late. by Basildon1(m): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2009
The song is not 'sweet', simple as ABC, so we have to endure that ear-battering excuse of a track because of some other useless tracks out there (i even wonder what was the point of placing Micheal Blackson in the video), KC Presh are clowns,no doubt
Re: Jim Iyke Music Video For "who Am I". Someone Plzz Stop Him Before Its Too Late. by meine: 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2009
grin grin grin Na by force to sing? Jim should stick to acting abeg!

But on a serious note PMAN should do something about the way Nigerians churn out songs without doing their homework well, must everybody "ginger my swagger" or smoke kpoli, dance for club or marry fine girl. these are the 4 themes i see in all songs and thats bad,except some few artist who still keep the fire burning.

I just bought Terry G latest album and he has been repeating thesame things in all the tracks, i kept wondering "did this guy sought advice or consulted anybody before coming to the market"

Please for the sake of sanity, let the "free madness"[/b] stop. In this age and time ,he did not even feature any body grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Music Video For "who Am I". Someone Plzz Stop Him Before Its Too Late. by Diva1(f): 12:28am On Dec 12, 2009
FL Gators:

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH @ the worst video ever!!!

How is it the worst video?? or is it because it's Jim Iyke? Nigerians and criticisms undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Music Video For "who Am I". Someone Plzz Stop Him Before Its Too Late. by nali: 12:48am On Dec 12, 2009
Who is Jim Iyke?
Re: Jim Iyke Music Video For "who Am I". Someone Plzz Stop Him Before Its Too Late. by chiogo(f): 12:58am On Dec 12, 2009
The video's been out for a while now.

LOL @ Jim Iyke, nice video but he should quit really. grin
Re: Jim Iyke Music Video For "who Am I". Someone Plzz Stop Him Before Its Too Late. by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 12, 2009
nali:

Who is Jim Iyke?
Good question.

Diva1:

How is it the worst video?? or is it because it's Jim Iyke? Nigerians and criticisms undecided
Its an exaggeration, deary.
The video is awful in my blessed opinion.
Re: Jim Iyke Music Video For "who Am I". Someone Plzz Stop Him Before Its Too Late. by sjeezy8: 4:58am On Dec 12, 2009
Dumbass video all those people who rated it 4 and above are all bloody liars
Re: Jim Iyke Music Video For "who Am I". Someone Plzz Stop Him Before Its Too Late. by THEAMAKA1: 4:59am On Dec 12, 2009
this video is old but
WACK!!!!!!!!!!
please stick to acting in your fake american accent/wanna be gangsta thug self.
lol
ill admit, i did think he was a little cute in the movie "Fatal Seduction" with Ini Edo.
he needs to go back to looking like that.
anyway, either way it goes, HE IS A MESS!!!
stick to acting, ABEG OOOOOOOOOOO.
or use your jamaican babe to keep you occupied when youre bored and stop insulting my ears.

*2face, why na?!?!?! na baby mamas don spoil your head for you again? na wetin?!?!?!* embarassed
Re: Jim Iyke Music Video For "who Am I". Someone Plzz Stop Him Before Its Too Late. by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 12, 2009
sjeezy8:

Dumbass video all those people who rated it 4 and above are all bloody liars
rotfl grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Music Video For "who Am I". Someone Plzz Stop Him Before Its Too Late. by donjon: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2009
@topic,
i laugh in sign language!
Re: Jim Iyke Music Video For "who Am I". Someone Plzz Stop Him Before Its Too Late. by bawomolo(m): 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2009
who am I? a studio gangster with rented lambo's?
Re: Jim Iyke Music Video For "who Am I". Someone Plzz Stop Him Before Its Too Late. by mamagee3(f): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2009
Jim Iyke should stick to acting
making music is certainly not for him
. tongue
Re: Jim Iyke Music Video For "who Am I". Someone Plzz Stop Him Before Its Too Late. by tk22ng: 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2009
If you want to write  a song or u want to become a musician  in 1 week in naija,read below and u get all the lyrics u need.

God don bless me,them say i no go make am,spending dollar,ginger ur swaaga,Chineke mee,omoge me,i go marry u,maga and mugu,shayo,enter de club,look uche face,hennessy and moet,unu ge bun madu le,too much money,ololu femi,am on fire
[b]Costume:
T shirt,sunglasses,fake bling bling and watch from tejusho market
Hair Style:
Dreadlocks or Dada
plait your hair,if you dont have enuf hair to plait go to nearest saloon  and get expression weavon.[/b]Best of luck
Re: Jim Iyke Music Video For "who Am I". Someone Plzz Stop Him Before Its Too Late. by donjon: 2:21am On Dec 13, 2009
Comfirmed!
Re: Jim Iyke Music Video For "who Am I". Someone Plzz Stop Him Before Its Too Late. by waleski(m): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2009
Tk22ng u hit d nail on d head nigerian songs are so monotonous nd it funny dat people dance 2 such lyrics maybe because d generality dnt knw d meaning of hiphop nd dat is why songs like freemadness nd timaya is stil reigning 4 jim he shuld back dw b4 he joins d line of failed artists like genevieve,omotola etc
Re: Jim Iyke Music Video For "who Am I". Someone Plzz Stop Him Before Its Too Late. by san26dy(f): 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2009
this Jim iyke irritates me too much. Maybe it's the fake accent or his dressing. He needs to go back to movie acting. Not that he is better in that anyway.
Re: Jim Iyke Music Video For "who Am I". Someone Plzz Stop Him Before Its Too Late. by mamagee3(f): 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2009
Musician wannabe. grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Music Video For "who Am I". Someone Plzz Stop Him Before Its Too Late. by WarfyBoy(m): 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2009
Paroh_frey:

what is wrong with the song or the video? I?s it not better and more matured than your normal day Naija song and video where the only word is swagger, i love you, i want to marry you, and all the bla bla ba with girls exposing their butt and their bosom and dancing as if they got the evil spirit descending on them? Hun?

na all these kain comment make NL be wetin e b today

IMO i no see any bad thing for the song or video, so i kno no why sompipo wan dey get headache

The song is okay, and the video is quite different from the normal bling bling video we see on daily basis

J.I carry go jorrrr notin do u
Re: Jim Iyke Music Video For "who Am I". Someone Plzz Stop Him Before Its Too Late. by adiona(f): 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2009
jim has gt such a whacky voice, thank earth for 2 baba if nt, him for disgrace himself, imagine who am i? him flows gan dey make person frustrate chei, ping la mui nai hui mi lai nui, i laugh in chinese, am outta here
Re: Jim Iyke Music Video For "who Am I". Someone Plzz Stop Him Before Its Too Late. by Olong(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2010
haters!make una go produce una own 'master hits'!noisensi!!! angry angry angry
Re: Jim Iyke Music Video For "who Am I". Someone Plzz Stop Him Before Its Too Late. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2010
u guys are mean! cry

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Dr. SID Visits Old Trafford, Meets Sir Alex Ferguson / Janet Jackson Is Now A Muslim! / Iyanya Dressing Is Always Local....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.