Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,105 members, 7,916,225 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:14 PM

“MMM May Not Survive This Week” - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / “MMM May Not Survive This Week” (1117 Views)

MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider / MMM May Not Survive This Week – Mavrodians / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“MMM May Not Survive This Week” by crispyvick(f): 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
The crash of the popular ponzi scheme, Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox, MMM, may be nearer than expected as more intending help providers (Provide Help) continue to renege on their promises to pay help seekers (Get Help).

Explaining further, the report stated that operators of the scheme had announced that the scheme would attend to small investors first while subscribers with bigger financial commitments would have to wait a bit longer.

This was, however, not to be as the applications of those who signified interest in getting help (GH) were cancelled while intending help providers (PH) were put on hold. Promoters of the scheme had attributed the delay to upgrade of the system.
Narrating her inability to get help despite having been paired, a subscriber who gave her name as Rolake, said: “I was paired to get help but none of my PHs has responded.

When I called to remind them yesterday, two of them promised that they would pay me but when I called them this morning neither of them
picked my calls,” she said.

But while many help providers continue to ditch the scheme, Sunday Sun gathered that there are few others who are still willing to give help.

Subscribers, who belong to this category, it was gathered, are largely those who have their money trapped in the system and who have also signified interest to give help.
http://www.godwingist.com/2017/02/mmm-may-not-survive-this-week.html#more
One of them who claimed to have N200, 000 trapped in the scheme said he was compelled to pay somebody yesterday because of fear of losing his money.

“I paid somebody yesterday because I don’t want my account blocked. I have N200, 000 in my account before it was suspended last year and since I had also indicated intention to provide help.

If I didn’t provide the help, my account would be blocked and that simply means I would lose all my money,” the subscriber who gave his name as Ebuka said, adding that, “it is easy to back out only if you don’t have money in your account.”

Re: “MMM May Not Survive This Week” by Adaowerri111: 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
Try and understand the ideology before making conclusions
Re: “MMM May Not Survive This Week” by rottennaija(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
crispyvick:
The crash of the popular ponzi scheme, Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox, MMM, may be nearer than expected as more intending help providers (Provide Help) continue to renege on their promises to pay help seekers (Get Help).

Explaining further, the report stated that operators of the scheme had announced that the scheme would attend to small investors first while subscribers with bigger financial commitments would have to wait a bit longer.

This was, however, not to be as the applications of those who signified interest in getting help (GH) were cancelled while intending help providers (PH) were put on hold. Promoters of the scheme had attributed the delay to upgrade of the system.
Narrating her inability to get help despite having been paired, a subscriber who gave her name as Rolake, said: “I was paired to get help but none of my PHs has responded.

When I called to remind them yesterday, two of them promised that they would pay me but when I called them this morning neither of them
picked my calls,” she said.

But while many help providers continue to ditch the scheme, Sunday Sun gathered that there are few others who are still willing to give help.

Subscribers, who belong to this category, it was gathered, are largely those who have their money trapped in the system and who have also signified interest to give help.
http://www.godwingist.com/2017/02/mmm-may-not-survive-this-week.html#more
One of them who claimed to have N200, 000 trapped in the scheme said he was compelled to pay somebody yesterday because of fear of losing his money.

“I paid somebody yesterday because I don’t want my account blocked. I have N200, 000 in my account before it was suspended last year and since I had also indicated intention to provide help.

If I didn’t provide the help, my account would be blocked and that simply means I would lose all my money,” the subscriber who gave his name as Ebuka said, adding that, “it is easy to back out only if you don’t have money in your account.”

You no dey tire?
Re: “MMM May Not Survive This Week” by Freewoman(f): 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
rottennaija:

You no dey tire?

that post up there is bull-shiit, outdated................... what makes the OP think that the system will crash, dey no dey tire dear
Re: “MMM May Not Survive This Week” by BLACKCHARGER(m): 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
Leave mmm na... Ah ah.. Did dey swear for u pple
Re: “MMM May Not Survive This Week” by crispyvick(f): 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
dnt shoot me o biko.read well ,i didn't say ok.
Re: “MMM May Not Survive This Week” by AdeniyiA(m): 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
Recycling old bullshît MMM nairaland story....undecided
Re: “MMM May Not Survive This Week” by Kingkyle1(m): 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Please all news concerning MMM is becoming stale. Whether it will survive or not is not within your power to determine.So Mr op mind your self. Find something more innovative and stop recycling old outdated stories on MMM.If you ain't participating then I beg you to swerve.Why always MMM? Is MMM the only ponzi scheme operating in this country?If you want traffic,then know that it won't come from MMM news due to the fact that people have moved on with what happened and all you wrote up there and the ones that are yet to be written by any one else or you will be nothing but a total trash!!! I mean rubbish. Your write-up is not only boring but redundant
Re: “MMM May Not Survive This Week” by kolamilan(m): 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
@ op, you dey look for traffic on your dead blog abi.

(1) (Reply)

Invest With Zero Capital / . / Does Anyone Here Still Make Money From Binary Option?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.