Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,494 members, 7,888,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:48 AM

How Much To Convert Manual Transmission To Automatic Transmission - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much To Convert Manual Transmission To Automatic Transmission (2229 Views)

Mistakes To Avoid When Driving An Automatic Transmission Car / Let's Talk About Automatic Transmission Fluid (gear Oil) / Which Is Better? Automatic Transmission Or Manual Transmission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much To Convert Manual Transmission To Automatic Transmission by mosesedosa1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
I want to know what it cost to convert manual transmission to automatic transmission and what is the effect..
Re: How Much To Convert Manual Transmission To Automatic Transmission by Kashif(m): 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
mosesedosa1:
I want to know what it cost to convert manual transmission to automatic transmission and what is the effect..

Better sell the manual, add money and buy automatic.

3 Likes

Re: How Much To Convert Manual Transmission To Automatic Transmission by diportivo: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
mosesedosa1:

Is it for ur Volkswagen vanagon?
Re: How Much To Convert Manual Transmission To Automatic Transmission by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
diportivo:

Is it for ur Volkswagen vanagon?

it is for the keke wink
Re: How Much To Convert Manual Transmission To Automatic Transmission by ukandi1(m): 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

it is for the keke wink

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: How Much To Convert Manual Transmission To Automatic Transmission by ukandi1(m): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
Wow.. God is wonderful. I rather convert an automatic transmission to manual than d other way round. Guess its different strokes for different folks. In fact, I detest anything AUTOMATIC transmission
Re: How Much To Convert Manual Transmission To Automatic Transmission by lonelydora: 7:24am On Feb 25, 2017
Sell the car, add more money and buy Automatic. If you try this you will end up spending more money than buying another car.
Re: How Much To Convert Manual Transmission To Automatic Transmission by nurey(m): 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
I think it's time to open My own kazeem mechanic shop, it's the new yahoo yahoo in town now, and it pays well.

All you need is a spanner and screw driver and you are good to go.

Op bring the car to me, I will covert it to a 8 gear tiptronic CVT better than the one found in the 2017 ford mustang

(1) (Reply)

How Strong, Durable And Economical Is Mazda 6? / Which Direction Is This Bus Going ? / Old Logo Vs. Proposed Logo: Which Of These Innoson Logo Do You Prefer? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.