Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,695 members, 7,892,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:12 PM

Finalboss Your Attention Is Needed Here - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Finalboss Your Attention Is Needed Here (1139 Views)

UI Students!!! Please I Need Your Attention!!! / Pls Where Is Finalboss, Its Been Long, Hope He's Gud / An Open Letter To Finalboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finalboss Your Attention Is Needed Here by blackfish(m): 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
finalboss:

i will when.its time sir
k thanks
Re: Finalboss Your Attention Is Needed Here by Maj196(m): 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
Need some help here sir...
Re: Finalboss Your Attention Is Needed Here by dauddy97(m): 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
finalboss:

okay sir, i will not and thanks
sir finalboss, we don't need to pray for u here cos, God will Bless and continue to bless those that give the needy. I know now generous u are here, but right from time that u have been given it out. I have never been lucky to get one. I know u are planning for the next one. Abeg, in the name of God, no forget me. I be student. this is my number 07017788090. u can text me to that contact to remind me that it's time. I will be glad to here from u soon.

continues blessing for u and ur family
Re: Finalboss Your Attention Is Needed Here by Jhagold(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
finalboss:

okay sir, i will not and thanks
finalboss of all bosses may Allah bless you for your kind gestures.
Re: Finalboss Your Attention Is Needed Here by Caylia(f): 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
I once came across ur thread, and seeing now that you are ready to do more. May God bless and keep you and may His blessing never depart from you, finalboss.
Re: Finalboss Your Attention Is Needed Here by blackfish(m): 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
finalboss:

i will when.its time sir
oga finalboss i salute u sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAEC Candidate See What ‘HELD’ Means If You See Held After You Checked Your Resu / Reasons For Your Poor Performance In External Exams And What To Do / List Of Ongoing Scholarships And Their Updates 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.