Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,901 members, 7,933,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 02:00 AM

Nollywood Actor, Mr. Latin Tells Wife, “babe, You Make Me Happy Always” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor, Mr. Latin Tells Wife, “babe, You Make Me Happy Always” (1372 Views)

Mr Latin Gives Update On Baba Suwe’s Failing Health / Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin / Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor, Mr. Latin Tells Wife, “babe, You Make Me Happy Always” by omoashy: 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
Today, February 24 is his wife, Oluronke’s birthday and the actor, who just returned from a trip to Dublin where his family lives, decided sending a birthday shout out to her:

“Happy birthday to this wonderful woman in my life, my love, my babe, my joy, my pillar of strength and a virtuous woman. You make me happy every now and then, may you remain blessed today and everyday.LLNP.” (sic)

The duo has been married since 1999 and they are blessed with two children. Though living in Ireland, the couple said they still carve out time for each other. In an interview, they revealed:

Whose idea was it that you should live in Nigeria while your wife and children stay in Dublin, Ireland?

Mr. Latin: It was the idea of the two of us. There was a long strike by teachers at a time and we thought such would not give our children what we really wanted for them. We decided to relocate but because of the nature of my job, I cannot stay over there with them.

Oluronke: It was a mutual agreement between my husband and I.

How has it been maintaining distant relationship?

Mr. Latin: We spoke almost 10 times every day. I woke them up with telephone call in the morning to speak with my wife and children till they are off to school. We also chat on WhatsApp and do video call almost every day. I do go to visit them and they come to Nigeria as well.

Oluronke: There is no discomfort because we manage to keep the communication going and this has helped us in building healthy relationship.

What domestic chores do you help your wife to do?

Mr. Latin: When I am with them abroad, we do almost everything together, including washing clothes.

How often do you hang out with your wife because of the distance?

Mr. Latin: When she is around, we go out together and whenever I am with them abroad, she takes me out.

http://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/?p=7658 via @Kemi Ashefon Love Haven

Re: Nollywood Actor, Mr. Latin Tells Wife, “babe, You Make Me Happy Always” by Sammypope4all(m): 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Funny dude. God bless your family the more
Re: Nollywood Actor, Mr. Latin Tells Wife, “babe, You Make Me Happy Always” by LAFO: 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nice one.

I hope he doesn't give her infections sha.

The kind news wey tonto dey give us today sha
Re: Nollywood Actor, Mr. Latin Tells Wife, “babe, You Make Me Happy Always” by adorablepepple(f): 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Nollywood Actor, Mr. Latin Tells Wife, “babe, You Make Me Happy Always” by folu4real(f): 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
Wao lovely family. God bless ur family and mine. Amen
Re: Nollywood Actor, Mr. Latin Tells Wife, “babe, You Make Me Happy Always” by Came: 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
Make she continue to make you happy ooooo, no come tell us tomorrow say she be one thing one thing ooooo.

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Took A Major L (PICTURES) / This Big Brother Naija Housemate Was Allegedly Ditched At The Altar #bbnaija / Beverly OSU Is Engaged [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.