Stats: 3,178,859 members, 7,906,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:49 AM

Which Tribe Or African Country Do I Look Like I Belong To? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Tribe Or African Country Do I Look Like I Belong To? (1735 Views)

What Do You Wish You Knew About Either Your Culture Or African Culture? / 'I Belong To Every Race' - Oluwo Of Iwo Says As He Rocks Traditional Igbo Attire / Which Tribe Has Best Soup ; igbo Vs efik/ibibio Vs urhobo/ijaw (2) (3) (4)

Which Tribe Or African Country Do I Look Like I Belong To? by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 25, 2017
I was adopted and live in america now. Only now i dnt really know my roots and would like to know more about a culture i may belong to. Fellow africans can you take a guess at where i might belong?

Re: Which Tribe Or African Country Do I Look Like I Belong To? by Nobody: 1:51am On Feb 25, 2017
You don't write like an American. Fake ass
Re: Which Tribe Or African Country Do I Look Like I Belong To? by greatnaija01: 1:54am On Feb 25, 2017
if you were from a Nigerian genealogy then you would be from YOURUBA or EDO. it cant be otherwise.

BUT FOR REALZ you look southern African...

ettabrown333:
I was adopted and live in america now. Only now i dnt really know my roots and would like to know more about a culture i may belong to. Fellow africans can you take a guess at where i might belong?
Re: Which Tribe Or African Country Do I Look Like I Belong To? by Nobody: 2:08am On Feb 25, 2017
Thanks so much for responding. Ill check these cultures out. I cant wait for a general consensus
Re: Which Tribe Or African Country Do I Look Like I Belong To? by Vickiweezy(m): 2:20am On Feb 25, 2017
ettabrown333:

You could be from Togo or Kenya for all I know. undecided
Wetin I go gain if I guess? Ask your mother where you're from if you are lost.
Re: Which Tribe Or African Country Do I Look Like I Belong To? by Mustack: 2:27am On Feb 25, 2017
Vickiweezy:

You could be from Togo or Kenya for all I know. undecided
Wetin I go gain if I guess? Ask your mother where you're from if you are lost.
Funny
Re: Which Tribe Or African Country Do I Look Like I Belong To? by taofeek11(m): 2:28am On Feb 25, 2017
U look beautiful, hope u are above 18, let chat on watsapp my +2347035176076
Re: Which Tribe Or African Country Do I Look Like I Belong To? by freeDR(m): 3:24am On Feb 25, 2017
taofeek11:
U look beautiful, hope u are above 18, let chat on watsapp my +2347035176076
Pervert!
Re: Which Tribe Or African Country Do I Look Like I Belong To? by Nobody: 4:04am On Feb 25, 2017
ettabrown333:

Re: Which Tribe Or African Country Do I Look Like I Belong To? by blessedvisky(m): 5:35am On Feb 25, 2017
ettabrown333:
You look like Buhari...
Wait oo... You really look like a descendant of Fulani herdsmen
Re: Which Tribe Or African Country Do I Look Like I Belong To? by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 25, 2017
greatnaija01:
if you were from a Nigerian genealogy then you would be from YOURUBA or EDO. it cant be otherwise.

BUT FOR REALZ you look southern African...

And that's quite true
Re: Which Tribe Or African Country Do I Look Like I Belong To? by MtuMsuper: 8:34am On Feb 25, 2017
ettabrown333:
Little lady, you look just like my niece. I mean really!
Seriously, have you tried www. africanancestry. com. It's a great resource for African Americans trying to discover their DNA roots. And you guys are a blend of everyone and everywhere. When you take the test, as i strongly suggest you should, don't take the results as iron clad proof of your identity. Its just a scientific test prone to error. Accurate in most cases, but not 100% foolproof. The most important identity is what you say you are.

As to your question, you look like very many tribes in Africa. I have seen your face in many African countries.
Re: Which Tribe Or African Country Do I Look Like I Belong To? by RedboneSmith(m): 9:47am On Feb 25, 2017
It's a wonder how there's a large number of AAs who believe one can always tell ethnicity or country of origin of black people from how they look. We get posts like this very often here.

Do white Americans believe the same thing? Do they ask their European friends if they look French or German or Dutch?
Re: Which Tribe Or African Country Do I Look Like I Belong To? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
RedboneSmith:
It's a wonder how there's a large number of AAs who believe one can always tell ethnicity or country of origin of black people from how they look. We get posts like this very often here.

Do white Americans believe the same thing? Do they ask their European friends if they look French or German or Dutch?

No they don't ask, however they do take DNA tests because for all they know they are just white. They take the test to find out their origins just like everyone else.

Photo: Who Truly Deserves The Seat? / The Next 2 Nigerian Trending Slangs After "LOBATAN" And "Dieris God O" / Alaafin Oyo: Marrying Igbo Woman Remain My Greatest Fulfilment In Life