Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,101 members, 7,883,862 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

10 Ways To Repair Your Relationship After The Affair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Repair Your Relationship After The Affair (463 Views)

Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone / The Affair Made Her Happy Again But I Cant Bear The Cost / I Became Stronger In My Relationship After Reading This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Repair Your Relationship After The Affair by Bluebabybash: 2:25am On Feb 25, 2017
Affairs usually begin with an attraction to someone you know fairly well, someone you spend time with each week your friends or co-workers. And then later you realize the damage after the affair

There are three parts to the way affairs should end. The first part is revealing the affair to one's spouse, the second part is never seeing or communicating with the lover again, and the third part is getting through the symptoms of withdrawal after a permanent separation takes place.

When someone you love betrays your trust, it can feel like an insurmountable hurdle. But, , it's completely possible for your relationship to survive infidelity.

Here are ways you can repair your relationship after infidelity

1. Don’t automatically assume the relationship is doomed.

Once your partner finds out that you’ve been involved with someone else (or once you fess up), it might seem like the easiest thing to do is run.

But relationship experts say leaving a damaged partnership can sometimes be a cop out — a way to avoid taking responsibility or recognizing your own faults. Instead, assume that staying together is equally possible, if you’re willing to put in the hard work required.

In fact, sex and relationship researcher Dr. Kristen Mark told Bustle, "If a couple can get through an infidelity and restore the trust in the relationship ... they can come out the other side a stronger couple."

Continue reading: https://linagrey..com.ng/2017/02/AfterTheAffair.html
[url]:
https://linagrey..com.ng/2017/02/AfterTheAffair.html[/br][/url]
Re: 10 Ways To Repair Your Relationship After The Affair by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 25, 2017
The relationship is not always the same after an affair.

(1) (Reply)

6 Things Social Media Stole From Today's Marriage / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Said She Was A Perfect Mother Until She Started Doing Drug / The First Day I Toast A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.