Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,454 members, 7,944,258 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. (39750 Views)

See The Audi Q3 Sportback 2020 Which Offers More Style In Less Space / Audi A8 Reliability, Pls Advice / The All New 2018 Audi A8 Is Here. It Comes With Foot Massaging Feature (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by tydi(m): 8:03am On Feb 26, 2017
cashkid:

check the bolded, na ur name be dat,,,,,,,,,,,

yea that how it goes! the truth is always bitter
Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by CheedyJ(m): 8:05am On Feb 26, 2017
Since there's kitchen already guess,toilet & bathroom wud come next.... Very soon cars go bkum house where people will b living ...nice innovation sha
Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by bigtt76(f): 8:16am On Feb 26, 2017
It would work well with this grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2017
Lincoln275:

OMG! and today is sunday, where will u get ur drug now?
in the lagoon ofcourse as recommended by kabiyesi of the afonjas...yes his only cure is drowning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by Lincoln275(m): 8:26am On Feb 26, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
in the lagoon ofcourse as recommended by kabiyesi of the afonjas...yes his only cure is drowning.
abeg tell him to go and get his drugs, it seems its getting out of hand for him

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by otus4me(m): 8:32am On Feb 26, 2017
its made for Japanese not africans
Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:35am On Feb 26, 2017
bosschinalu:

. shocked
If you know her, tell her she's ugly.
Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2017
Mementoes:

Why would anyone want to cook rice in a luxury car? Is it an RV?
I tire O.
Am I transporting myself or am I eating. What happened to stopping on the way to eat or packing food to eat on tthe way. Abegi

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by vRendoh(m): 8:43am On Feb 26, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by repogirl(f): 8:43am On Feb 26, 2017
Na so Japanese people like rice but u can't eat the rice without stew na! Where will they warm/make stew? angry

And the car will just be smelling food food, the driver might get accident sef because of loss of concentration.
Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by JosephYbholy(m): 8:43am On Feb 26, 2017
Nice car, amna buy it sooner
Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by EaglesT(m): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2017
Stew wa nko ? angryStew wa nko ?
Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by Ola5TP: 9:08am On Feb 26, 2017
Lincoln275:

OMG! and today is sunday, where will u get ur drug now?
U are exclusively insane. Yorubas are real people. Just be ashamed of ur such and the remaining people like u. Gobbish.
Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by jelil01: 9:10am On Feb 26, 2017
HRich:
Its better to win small than never won 3JLKQSM
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by bigzykizzy: 9:14am On Feb 26, 2017
Na dem. End time cars
Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by VeniJu: 9:24am On Feb 26, 2017
HRich:
Its better to win small than never won 3JLKQSM

Too long. & based on odds.
Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by VeniJu: 9:28am On Feb 26, 2017
From my undestanding, Japan clearly states it that it's for rice cooking only. I bet, if this car manages to land in 9ja, they will even use it to cook soup and Semo. By then, u will see Okpehi and dried fish inside the car.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 26, 2017
May the Almighty GOD continue to bless the whites..

For they know how to use their GOD GIVING TALENTS
Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by tydi(m): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2017
olureignforever:

Tribal trash. Aro leleyi ti sa kuro o. Tori e lo se n so trash.
nkita bingo!
Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by omogidi234(m): 9:35am On Feb 26, 2017
Somatic:
Cars and their sometimes needless innovations. From RR with the Umbrella, Bentley with their Fishing Gear and Merc with the Perfume comes Audi with the Stove. Won't be surprised if I see Peugeot coming up with the washing machine. Or Innoson installing the hair dryer in theirs.
grin
Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by willibounce1(m): 9:49am On Feb 26, 2017
If you rich enough to afford the car, then you do not need a rice cooker in it. They should have replaced it with a coffee maker. At least people drink coffee on the go. H
Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by 0ubenji(m): 9:59am On Feb 26, 2017
ideology:
The Audi A8 5.5 with Rice Cooker, Exclusive only for Japan.

“Vorsprung durch Technik” advances to a whole new level

I woke up this morning searching for a unique car, Audi hae been on my mind for some time now, but am only attracted to things that are unique and different from others, and I discovered a unique model of Audi made for Japan only.

In 2014, Audi launched Audi A8 to achieve mature market excellence of Japan’s import automobile industry. In addition to the lineup of A8 3.0/4.0, Audi debuts the “5.5” model made only in Japan. To respond to the high demands of our customers, Audi A8 5.5 strived to aim for the most satisfying model using world-class, advanced technologies. The model name 5.5 was inspired from 5(five) Go and 0.5(half) Han, coming from the term gohan, which means rice in Japanese.

From the console, shines the pure-white perfection.

In honor of the Japanese rice-eating culture, the Audi A8 5.5 features the world’s first rice cooker in the rear sheet console. The rice cooker is exclusively designed on the basis of the unique performance of Audi A8’s 435PS/600Nm. From the intense heat convection inside the broad-brimmed Japanese rice cooking pot called, Hagama, it can generate heat directly from the core, cooking the perfect rice ever.

Innovated gourmet food technology in a sophisticated style.

With the touch screen menu panel, owners can select multiple cooking options. Through Audi’s refined, innovative technology, each and every owner can now customize any rice to their own taste of preference.

The one and only fine quality of soft rush grass (rice straw) selected carefully will grasp the owner’s heart instantly.

Audi’s innovative aesthetics creates the most comfortable atmosphere fitted for the Japanese climate. The 2,990mm long wheelbase interior is designed with tatami made out of the finest rush suitable for high temperature and the humidity in Japan. Enjoy the aesthetic features of Japanese culture with the new Audi A8 5.5.

I love the interior design and would love to own one, what are your views on Audi A8 5.5 with Rice Cooker.

See More Pics here
If I buy am from Japan carry come Naija..make dem come arrest me na..
Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by Moreoffaith(m): 10:00am On Feb 26, 2017
VeniJu:

Too long. & based on odds.

3JMCNLG try this bro ..

Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by 0ubenji(m): 10:03am On Feb 26, 2017
ideology:
if you are in a hurry, you can make tea, warm your meal in your car, no time grin grin grin grin

It does not mean, you have to turn the car to kitchen
I wonder how u wan make tea or whatever in dis car, if u drive dis car for Naija.
The food go jux pour for ya body wen d car enter constant potholes dat blesses Naija roads

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by batstan(m): 10:11am On Feb 26, 2017
If you reside in Lagos, you will see the need for this mobile kitchen. grin grin grin

You will buy and cook everything in the slow moving traffic. angry

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by batstan(m): 10:16am On Feb 26, 2017
EVILFOREST:
May the Almighty GOD continue to bless the whites..

For they know how to use their GOD GIVING TALENTS

angry
Nigga.
cool
Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by Nature8(m): 10:22am On Feb 26, 2017
Cool..
Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by Idrismusty97(m): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2017
Japan to like rice.
Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by Maj196(m): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2017
Driver go dey use left hand steer right hand chop beta rice. The journey go make sense.
Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by Jaydenjohnson(m): 11:07am On Feb 26, 2017
PLEASE LETS BE SURE OF THE INFO WE PUT UP HERE. THE WORLD IS WATCHING...
THIS CAR ISN'T REAL...
IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL ADVERTISEMENT IN 2015 IN JAPAN SPONSORED BY AUDI...
2 Apr 2015 ... This April Fool's Day prank, played on the Japanese public, features a built-in rice cooker with touchscreen control panel in the backseat. A classy wooden tray table pops out from the rear seats so that you'll have a place to eat. ... The A8 Rice Cooker, if it were real, would be powered by a 5.5 -liter Gohan engine.

IF YOU CAN FIND THIS CAR ON AUDI WEBSITE HOLLA ME....
Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by VeniJu: 11:53am On Feb 26, 2017
Moreoffaith:

3JMCNLG try this bro ..
Nice one.. I'm much of the goal type. I prefer goals to any other option.
Re: Check Out The Audi A8 5.5 With Rice Cooker, Exclusive Only For Japan. by Moreoffaith(m): 11:58am On Feb 26, 2017
VeniJu:

Nice one.. I'm much of the goal type.
I prefer goals to any other option.

My brother I am telling u I use this to win big from bet9ja... Can post u some of my win ticket.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Buy This 2018 Toyota Century Car For N55 Million? / 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World.. / Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.