Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,992 members, 7,949,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

TTT Romance T Boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TTT Romance T Boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija (9680 Views)

Nollywood Actor Gabriel Caught Smooching & Sucking Actress Boobs Live Video / Charles Novia Rubbishes Juliet Ibrahim For Allowing Iceberg Slim Press Her Butts / T-Boss And Her Nose Ring Stun In Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TTT Romance T Boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija by masterblessed: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2017
TTT Romance T boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija watch Video below by clicking this link >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMqytGWKf4w
Re: TTT Romance T Boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija by chachanga: 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
this id10t just keeps thinking and driving with this d1ck tongue; poor f00l!
hope they've told him his wife has pulled a fast "Tonto" on him embarassed; and with the kids too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TTT Romance T Boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija by masterblessed: 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
Re: TTT Romance T Boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija by sobastical: 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
There should be a petition signed against this rubbish show

3 Likes

Re: TTT Romance T Boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija by lanxebony(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
sobastical:
There should be a petition signed against this rubbish show

See them , did u even watch the show, all u know is critic
Learn don't join the multitude of fools

3 Likes

Re: TTT Romance T Boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija by sobastical: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
lanxebony:

See them , did u even watch the show, all u know is critic
Learn don't join the multitude of fools

What's the moral lesson you've learnt from that show Mr wise?

7 Likes

Re: TTT Romance T Boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija by masterblessed: 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
Re: TTT Romance T Boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija by MarkGeraldo(m): 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
who's heading the BBN show
he must be sentenced to 20 years in jail
then, TTT should be sent to the male prostitute department, where he ought to be

3 Likes

Re: TTT Romance T Boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija by MarkGeraldo(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
Each time I rush into BBN threads on NL, I get to hear "...sucking of dick, pressing of boobs, having sex, goes unclad, exposes boobs,...."

for God sakes, wat is this all about, what positive impact has it on the viewers, why was the show in existence in the first place, why do they use married and singles for the show

all these thoughts are so killing me right now, I need answersundecided

1 Like

Re: TTT Romance T Boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija by pelzzo(m): 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
Re: TTT Romance T Boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija by BLACKCHARGER(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
sobastical:

Come oh.. Did dey force u to watch it... Shuu.. Must u sign petition.. Cant u just use ur head and remote and change station even if it is channelstv.. Watch am.. Shuu

7 Likes

Re: TTT Romance T Boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija by masterblessed: 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
Re: TTT Romance T Boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija by AmuEwu: 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
MarkGeraldo:
Each time I rush into BBN threads on NL, I get to hear "...sucking of dick, pressing of boobs, having sex, goes unclad, exposes boobs,...."

for God sakes, wat is this all about, what positive impact has it on the viewers, why was the show in existence in the first place, why do they use married and singles for the show

all these thoughts are so killing me right now, I need answersundecided

Bros. .Its not answers you need, but likes you seek

I have to say it. I don't spend up to 2hours a day watching this show, but I've learnt some things from listening to their conversations. Also, this show is a platform for the contestants. So please stop the self righteous act. After all you're not better than everyone watching the show

2 Likes

Re: TTT Romance T Boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija by masterblessed: 6:05am On Feb 26, 2017
Re: TTT Romance T Boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija by masterblessed: 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: TTT Romance T Boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija by ekanDamie: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
sobastical:

what moral lesson do people watch from football? or from battle,Jackie Chan and boxing movies? and so on?
most entertainment are not for learning. they are just to feed Ur eyes if u can stand it.
I don't watch BBA but if u don't like it, simply ignore

4 Likes

Re: TTT Romance T Boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija by geez18(m): 10:14am On Feb 28, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Come oh.. Did dey force u to watch it... Shuu.. Must u sign petition.. Cant u just use ur head and remote and change station even if it is channelstv.. Watch am.. Shuu
this is eactly why most people like you will never grow some sense; all with wasting brain power on aimless tv programs, watching idiots strutting about nāked. God! what a generation!
Re: TTT Romance T Boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija by BLACKCHARGER(m): 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
geez18:
this is eactly why most people like you will never grow some sense; all with wasting brain power on aimless tv programs, watching idiots strutting about nāked. God! what a generation!

Baba.. I use God beg u... No insult me again on top sth wey no concern u... Even me sef ah no dey watch d show cos ah no like am... Oya u allow pple wey like am to watch am...

Nd u dey here dey insult me... Now u see who is lacking sense now..

Mind ya business... U must no sign petition and kill people's joy... Is dat d only station dere... Even if it go tv.. Dere are other stations dere.. Watch d oda ones... U want to sign petition... Go and sign na... Nonsense... Mtchew...

Its not like ur an important person that the society even regards...

1 Like

Re: TTT Romance T Boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija by Sammypope4all(m): 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
chachanga:
this id10t just keeps thinking and driving with this d1ck tongue; poor f00l!
hope they've told him his wife has pulled a fast "Tonto" on him embarassed; and with the kids too

Haba chairman, take it easy oo. Abi are u in anyway related to bisola...the way you para Ehn, like say dem break your sister heart.

Just like someone above quoted....it's the same thing you get from football, jet li and the links show. It's just to feed your eyes and if you can't stand it just change the channel.

Sometimes, You see a stadium filled with spectators whatching Rugby and you wonder if there are insane: relate it with Bbnaija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TTT Romance T Boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija by chachanga: 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sammypope4all:

Haba chairman, take it easy oo. Abi are u in anyway related to bisola...the way you para Ehn, like say dem break your sister heart.

Just like someone above quoted....it's the same thing you get from football, jet li and the links show. It's just to feed your eyes and if you can't stand it just change the channel.

Sometimes, You see a stadium filled with spectators whatching Rugby and you wonder if there are insane: relate it with Bbnaija

Ah bros, the thing pain me o.

After now some people will come and be abusing those doing ponzi schemes as being "intellectually bankrupt", "creatively lazy" etc etc; just for risking their own money o!

So what do we say for this dis yeye man now? Him wey nor wan work, wey just wan carry "loafing-around" make #25M at the expense of all decency and even his wife's dignity and his kids' peace of minds'.

I just felt it's unfair to his family although you may be right. Even he eventually does win the money, na the same wifey we dey fight for go come out defending him...because women and money need each other like roasted yam and palm oil.
Re: TTT Romance T Boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija by masterblessed: 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: TTT Romance T Boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija by Ayobami7(m): 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
this is my comment

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From P-square Birthday Bash / List Of All 2face Idibia Awards As Since 1997. / Miss Heritage Nigeria Inaugurates It's Ex Beauty Queens As Brand Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.