Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,797 members, 7,972,847 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:05 PM

Abeg, What Is The Difference Between Photo & Picture? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abeg, What Is The Difference Between Photo & Picture? (711 Views)

Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer / “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo / Abeg What's Your Say On This? Yes Or No. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg, What Is The Difference Between Photo & Picture? by morereb10: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lalasticlala Dominique and the rest of the mods, abeg make una no vex

I won use this opportunity to ask people wey go school well well for this forum the difference between Photo and Picture

And don't tell me to use Google because they just they fool me with explanations wey seem the same.

I dey wait una answer biko
Re: Abeg, What Is The Difference Between Photo & Picture? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
grin

The difference is the SPELLING joor... grin

1 Like

Re: Abeg, What Is The Difference Between Photo & Picture? by loomer: 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
If I tell u say I know, I don lie be that
Re: Abeg, What Is The Difference Between Photo & Picture? by ayindejimmy(m): 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
A photo is a picture taken with a camera. A picture is any visual representation of a subject.

So a painting could be a picture... But it's not a photo
GET IT?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Davido Goes Shirtless Showing Off His Sexy Body Structure (pics,vid) / Toolz Reacts To Actress Ify Okeke's Open Letter On Tonto's Marriage Breakup / Shocking Transformation: Adekunlegold Shares Throwback Picture As Nysc Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.