Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) (64915 Views)

Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by InsanePsycho(m): 11:06am On Feb 26, 2017
schwarzkopf:

So the foolishness is a worldwide phenomenon. I know about the followers funding the lavish lifestyle of their religious leaders while they live in abject poverty. But I can't imagine how low can humans go in stupidity and brainwashing. Maybe their commonsense should be exchange.

Well if one can believe there is someone in the sky watching over you and loves you so much that he will send you to hell for eternity if you don't love him back then I guess there is really no limit to how stupid one can go
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by oluwayimika123: 11:07am On Feb 26, 2017
Menzy86:
Wait till he debates an Academic Catholic Priest and doctor of the church. They will go and bring a pastor that commissioned himself and be embarrassing him.
me I will kúkú not say anything he ain't actually D 1 d@ invites dem himself. It's an open thing he calls out on anybody d@ is sure enof 2 come forward 2 defend D Bible. I was seeing a video of him and some foreign Nigerian pastor in Netherlands men @ a point 1 of dem went biz are cos he uses D Bible 2 counter dem not even D Quran.

In d nutshell, if dre is any religious leaders d@ is very sure of him/her self, I will want such person 2 challenge him cos @ times I feel like some of dose d@ challenge him ain't grounded enof and I'm seriously looking 4ward 2 d@

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by searchng4love: 11:08am On Feb 26, 2017
Moreoffaith:

God bless.
You too. Go and sin no more.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by glossy6(f): 11:08am On Feb 26, 2017
Moreoffaith:

So he didn't say such Try and make me understand, so the Bible don enter alaba abi Kontunu

I have the old testament of the Bible at home... By the way all my friends are christian, I am not and extremist and fanatic, just have to let you know it is not Jesus that forgive it is Almighty God.

Did you tear off the New Testament?
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by uchwar1: 11:08am On Feb 26, 2017
omokab:
Allahu akbar! Allahu akbar!! Allahu Akbar!!!
Ashiadu anla illa illalahu
Ashiadu ana muhamadan rosulillahi
God is great
We muslim believe that there is only one God
And muhammed(pbh) is a true prophet of God.
Any reasonable human being must believe that there no other religion that will be accepted by almight God than islam.
allahu akbar! this same noise Muslims make before they slaughter? it is high time Islam is scrapped from the surface of the earth

2 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Profkomolafe(m): 11:08am On Feb 26, 2017
Singapore1:
grin grin grin

That ACADIP man knows bible inside out

To defeat him..... you as a Christian have to study Quran the way he studied bible
#FactoftheDay
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 26, 2017
highwaist:
Islam is only religion created by God, other religion is man-made

Sharaapppp!!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by hemucology(m): 11:09am On Feb 26, 2017
Good
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 26, 2017
tohact:
someone using your to challenge you, can you face him, will you Inviite him ?

Using my what?
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Solution05(m): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2017
Who say is not true I was there when the Mallam Yusuf started to let them know that Bible is no where to be found inside the Bible itself, and the word Bible is gotten from the word Bibliography. Furthermore he let them know that christian and church did not mention inside the Bible and he said that christian goes to church on Saturday and Sunday which day did Jesus go to church is it on Saturday or on Sunday and later on he let them know that Al-Quran is one but Bible is more than one and he mentions them and then he show to all the christian on the sit that he have Satanic Bible, Illuminaty Bible, America Bible, witch Bible and so on. Please find the truth

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Seunpaul01(m): 11:12am On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksonville:
Poor souls. Lord have mercy on them.

What shows that ur soul is better than them.

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by lilAZeeZ(m): 11:12am On Feb 26, 2017
Allahu akbar!!! Jazakal-lahul hayr. Like the prophet Muhammad said "don't force them to convert into Islam but use your tongue to let them know how astray they have gone since. Masha Allah we need them more in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by AntiWailer: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2017
They will be useful in the hands of Shekau.

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by searchng4love: 11:13am On Feb 26, 2017
uchwar1:
allahu akbar! this same noise Muslims make before they slaughter? it is high time Islam is scrapped from the surface of the earth
I tell you
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 26, 2017
omokab:
God is great
Any reasonable human being must believe that there no other religion that will be accepted by almighty God than islam.
continue to deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by greatjoey: 11:13am On Feb 26, 2017
For clarity and conviction, names and churches of the said Christians ought be mentioned. After all, Christians do not go after the heads of believers who decide to convert to any religion as would Islam. Fallacy, fallacy, fallacy everywhere by this evil minded religion called 'sl'm.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by kabawa(m): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2017
Allahu Akbar kabiran!
Some people no go baff or chop today grin

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by ransomed: 11:16am On Feb 26, 2017
If you know your God, you will neither be moved nor swayed by strange doctrine. Remember Acts 4 v 12. Peace.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by abbeyty(m): 11:16am On Feb 26, 2017
how i wish Nigerians would use that energy they channel on religions on how to develop our nation, the more churches and mosques the more the crime and hardship.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by nurusystem(m): 11:18am On Feb 26, 2017
oluwayimika123:
My advice 2 every xtians wen ever u hear ACADIP don't bother Goin dem 4 debating purpose especially wen u re not grounded properly cos it seems inevitable d@u won't b able 2 defeat dier chief missioner Dr Adepoju

You are notsaying the truth,you dont muslims and christian reason together.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by kabawa(m): 11:18am On Feb 26, 2017
wiseone10:

The bolded... The scream you hear before blood is spilled. And some still manage to use that religion and peace in one sentence.

It's a distorted version of a 'peaceful' religion they would give in defence. Why can't other religions be distorted to kill, maim and destroy?

Just thinking out loud. embarassed

All you need my brother is ISLAM!
Convert now and thank me on the day of recompense
cool

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by subsurface: 11:18am On Feb 26, 2017
Religion is abt a supernatural being that shows his potency and presence via the demonstration of His supernatural powers.

Our traditional religion showed that via witches and wizards, the powers of sango etc...

Jehova God shows His own via the name of JESUS Christ proof that he can heal etc..

So to the people of Allah why hasnt Allah shown a sign evensince it came to existence in abt AD 600?
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Menzy86(m): 11:19am On Feb 26, 2017
oluwayimika123:
me I will kúkú not say anything he ain't actually D 1 d@ invites dem himself. It's an open thing he calls out on anybody d@ is sure enof 2 come forward 2 defend D Bible. I was seeing a video of him and some foreign Nigerian pastor in Netherlands men @ a point 1 of dem went biz are cos he uses D Bible 2 counter dem not even D Quran.

In d nutshell, if dre is any religious leaders d@ is very sure of him/her self, I will want such person 2 challenge him cos @ times I feel like some of dose d@ challenge him ain't grounded enof and I'm seriously looking 4ward 2 d@
That's why I recommended a CATHOLIC ACADEMIC PRIEST. He won't even try it cos he will get roasted. A normal priest studies Philosophy for 4yrs, Theology for 4yrs other religions for about two years and throughout their training. Add that to one that furthers in religions and bags a Phd from one of those mideaval universities and monastries and you hav an encyclopedia that doesn't rant. The truth is that empty vessles make the loudest noise. No Priest will even indulge in such farce.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by jasawa: 11:20am On Feb 26, 2017
ikaboy:
God have mercy on the lost ones. We will continue to pray for them and not kill them like the other people.
The true religion in the sites of Allah is Islam.

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by iwadobo: 11:20am On Feb 26, 2017
omokab:
God is great
Any reasonable human being must believe that there no other religion that will be accepted by almighty God than islam.

God has no interest in your religion but your deeds.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by elderbros(m): 11:20am On Feb 26, 2017
Singapore1:
grin grin grin

That ACADIP man knows bible inside out

To defeat him..... you as a Christian have to study Quran the way he studied bible
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Moreoffaith(m): 11:21am On Feb 26, 2017
glossy6:

Did you tear off the New Testament?

I don't have the new testament, and if I have one why would i tear it?? The world would be at peace when we start seeing ourselves as brothers and sisters, tolerate ourselves, respect each other believe and leave everything to God...I pray God continue to guide and protect us.

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by sujex94(m): 11:22am On Feb 26, 2017
shams040:
Alhamdulillah. Whom ever Allah guide no one can misguide and whom ever he misguide no one can guide.
so ur Allah can misguide ?? My God can neva be involved in ur case nd u r misguided....
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by kabawa(m): 11:22am On Feb 26, 2017
bigtiny10:
Lol. Muslims and religion supremacy ehn. cheesy If reverse was the case, you'd see them storming this thread to call the converts "lost souls". I'm not Christian but I do know Christians would care less about this. Muslims believe everyone must align with them. If you're not on their side, you're a "Kaffir".

*modified*

The bearded he-goats of Muhammad have begun quoting me cheesy Aggressive in their way of thinking as ever. Thunder fire all of una. Ara lo ma san pa yin. Awon were dede. grin

Ogabyou can lie for Africa lipsrsealed
Check numbers of Christian extremist in this thread spewing hate and thrash embarassed
You are a bloody hippo grin

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by cytell56: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2017
DAHWAH007:
In the ongoing programme that kicked off 10.00pm on friday 24th February 2017, organized by Academy for Islamic propagation (ACADIP), in offa kwara state, a total number of 15 christians converted to islam. After a lecture delivered by the chief lecturer Alhaji Yusuf Adepoju & a debate in which he engaged in with a pastor and other Christians, a total of 15 Christians reverted to islam. The Academy has successfully converted 316 non-believers to islam in the last 6 months in various states in Nigeria. More details to come as the programme continues tonight 25/02/17 at 10pm till dawn.
Thats not a Pastor or neither are the others true christians, cos if they were, they will not embrace Islam or what did you call it?
I S L A M - A - B A D
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Lagban(m): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2017
The religion of peace at it again. Religion has bn a problem since 1813
DAHWAH007:
In the ongoing programme that kicked off 10.00pm on friday 24th February 2017, organized by Academy for Islamic propagation (ACADIP), in offa kwara state, a total number of 15 christians converted to islam. After a lecture delivered by the chief lecturer Alhaji Yusuf Adepoju & a debate in which he engaged in with a pastor and other Christians, a total of 15 Christians reverted to islam. The Academy has successfully converted 316 non-believers to islam in the last 6 months in various states in Nigeria. More details to come as the programme continues tonight 25/02/17 at 10pm till dawn.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Osu175(m): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2017
Solution05:
Who say is not true I was there when the Mallam Yusuf started to let them know that Bible is no where to be found inside the Bible itself, and the word Bible is gotten from the word Bibliography. Furthermore he let them know that christian and church did not mention inside the Bible and he said that christian goes to church on Saturday and Sunday which day did Jesus go to church is it on Saturday or on Sunday and later on he let them know that Al-Quran is one but Bible is more than one and he mentions them and then he show to all the christian on the sit that he have Satanic Bible, Illuminaty Bible, America Bible, witch Bible and so on. Please find the truth

Oga bible is a collection of different books of diff pple life (just like you writing a day to day of wat happens to you) while in quran Mohammed know he was writing a book that is followers will use, thats why you cant find the word bible inside bible.

Another point is bible means book.. So the full name holy bible meaning holy book.. I watch an imam disgracing himself saying same thing on a video,anyone should show him wia he could find the word in bible inside bible and i lauf

He also said jesus name was never jesus.. Al dis tin sound foolish.. Do u no i hardly call God, God.. I call him father alway bc it make me talk to him the way i ll talk to my father and same way u can call jesus the man who died on the cross and it still d same tin

The problem with muslims is that they read the bible just to use it to argue and i swear you cant read a normal book like that and get the message let alone a holy book

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% / Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.