Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,651 members, 7,882,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Will You Marry A Girl If Her Parent Dont Approve You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will You Marry A Girl If Her Parent Dont Approve You (535 Views)

You're Not A Big Boy/girl If You Never Used One Of These / See Hilarious Photo Of Dis Girl. If She Is Ur Girlfriend / Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Marry A Girl If Her Parent Dont Approve You by shevalync: 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2009
I am in a relationship with a girl who loves me very much.The problem is that her mum and her big sister want her to marry another guy(her ex) for two reasons (1)they are from the same town and (2)the guy has a good job.she parted with the guy for just one reason"he turned her to punching bag".she explained everything to her mum and her sister,but they seems not to understand saying that the guy will change but the girl is very convinced that the a leopard can never change it spot.despite the fact that I av not gotten a good job,the girl insist am her choice saying she prefer a dry morsel with peace.she is determined to do away with her people if that is what it takes to have me.I am very confused and dont know what to do. my fear is that they can go extreme to achieve their aim and i dont want to hurt the girl.please advice.
Re: Will You Marry A Girl If Her Parent Dont Approve You by mrperfect(m): 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2009
Are you ready for marriage now or you want the girl to wait?
Re: Will You Marry A Girl If Her Parent Dont Approve You by mamagee3(f): 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2009
That's just the culture of the persian people. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

New: Nigerians Now Subject To Further Screening. / Nairaland Is Addictive! / Moderators: Urgently Need Your Attention!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.