Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,656 members, 7,951,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

My Friend Is Looking For Any Optometrist Hospital To Do Her Compulsory Internshi - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Friend Is Looking For Any Optometrist Hospital To Do Her Compulsory Internshi (432 Views)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee / Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last / Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Is Looking For Any Optometrist Hospital To Do Her Compulsory Internshi by bensowe(m): 7:18am On Feb 26, 2017
My friend have been searching for an optometrist hospital or clinic for over two months after her induction. She graduated with first class from Madonna university. Some of the government owned hospitals she went to asked her to bring letters from well known persons.
Please, she really need help and i know there are good people here.
You can contact her through this mail sowechiasoukanwa@gmail.com.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Hope This Would Help A Child Born With Hydrocephalus / Remedies For Diabetes And Something Else / How To Get Rid Of Pimples Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.