Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,701 members, 7,914,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:10 PM

I Owe Ranieri My Eternal Gratitude, Says Vardy As He Denies Rift With Axed Boss - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Owe Ranieri My Eternal Gratitude, Says Vardy As He Denies Rift With Axed Boss (345 Views)

Bayern Munich Response To BBC Question About Jamie Vardy Being The Best Striker / I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours / Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Owe Ranieri My Eternal Gratitude, Says Vardy As He Denies Rift With Axed Boss by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 26, 2017
Jamie Vardy said that he had nothing to do with Claudio Ranieri's dismissal, stating that he owes him his eternal gratitude, in an emotional letter on Instagram.

"I must have written and deleted my words to this post a stupid amount of times," he wrote on his official Instagram account.

"I owed Claudio to find the right and appropriate words! Claudio has and always will have my complete respect!

"What we achieved together and as a team was the impossible! He believed in me when many didn't and for that I owe him my eternal gratitude. There is speculation I was involved in his dismissal and this is completely untrue, unfounded and is extremely hurtful.......Read more here http://www.footballmole.com/2017/02/i-owe-ranieri-my-eternal-gratitude-say.html?m=1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Golfer In Kenya Open Tourney / Official : Feyenoord Sign Nigerian Wonder-kid, Lateef Omidiji Jr / What Spurs Must Do To Overtake Arsenal – Thierry Henry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.