Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,835 members, 7,872,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

The Era Of Fvckery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Era Of Fvckery (2014 Views)

How Do Broke Guys Cope In This Modern Era Of "Porsche Girls) / The Era Of Fvckery / Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Era Of Fvckery by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 26, 2017
In the growing era of fvckery, i find myself 'conventionally' attracted only to issues having a touch of romance/sex. Girls online emphasizing on big diicks and guys recounting their sexcapades with nostalgia cheesy. No doubt, that is what makes this section busy like balogun market.

D.ick on puzzay once wrote how nairalanders bang/date one another and the views and comments were amazing. Chats devoid of lustful issues nor dey sweet. Talk truth. #i.stand.with.the.truth. Hypocrites that will talk about today being sunday, stay off
Re: The Era Of Fvckery by dingbang(m): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2017
But today is Sunday... Isn't it
Re: The Era Of Fvckery by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 26, 2017
As i con sleep off yester night nko? This is when i have chance to paste it. Hope u're nt like my ex who once said no naughty stuff during Lent till ordinary season smiley
Re: The Era Of Fvckery by Epositive(m): 9:27am On Feb 26, 2017
another one!!

#positivevibes
Re: The Era Of Fvckery by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 26, 2017
"Chats devoid of lustful issues nor dey sweet" because they actually make you think. No offence but the romance section is littered with idiots, hence the traffic.
Re: The Era Of Fvckery by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 26, 2017
ZarZar:
"Chats devoid of lustful issues nor dey sweet" because they actually make you think. No offence but the romance section is littered with idiots, hence the traffic.
smh... If only i could take a screenshot of your posts for people to c. Your comments are obvious in s.ex stories. #i.stand.with.the.truth

2 Likes

Re: The Era Of Fvckery by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 26, 2017
redbeans:
smh... If only i could take a screenshot of your posts for people to c. Your comments are obvious in s.ex stories. #i.stand.with.the.truth

Huh? Please go ahead & show those comments, liar.
Re: The Era Of Fvckery by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Huh? Please go ahead & show those comments, liar.
you are the eLIEsha here. One of them i saw, you advised a woman who the husband was having an aversion for in blunt terms to 'fukim'. Your posts on guys with big butts are noted too. So chill and join d bandwagon smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Era Of Fvckery by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 26, 2017
redbeans:
you are the eLIEsha here. One of them i saw, you advised a woman who the husband was having an aversion for in blunt terms to 'fukim'. Your posts on guys with big butts are noted too. So chill and join d bandwagon smiley

Lol, you cannot be serious! FYI, I said "Fukim", as to say, he can go to hell. I wasn't insinuating that she should sleep with him. You'd have known what I meant if you allowed yourself to think outside of the sex box, even for a second. Not everything is about sex, sweety. Oh & I don't do bandwagons. I'm a free agent.
Re: The Era Of Fvckery by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 26, 2017
Lol, op confess u sef no dey like dat kain topic?
Re: The Era Of Fvckery by Jodha(f): 11:42am On Feb 26, 2017
Yawns#...

Keep the Sabbath day holy...

Just saying oo...

No quarrel..
Re: The Era Of Fvckery by dingbang(m): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:
Yawns#...

Just saying oo...

No quarrel..
Sunday is not d sabbath day
Re: The Era Of Fvckery by Jodha(f): 11:50am On Feb 26, 2017
Oh you're one of those people who believe Saturday is d Sabbath day...

Issorait... Whatever rocks yhur boat..
dingbang:
Sunday is not d sabbath day
Re: The Era Of Fvckery by dingbang(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:
Oh you're one of those people who believe Saturday is d Sabbath day...

Issorait... Whatever rocks yhur boat..
sabbath is a Jewish word.. And the day set aside for d sabbath according to the Jewish calendar fell on a Saturday.. U see, it doesn't take u anything to open Google and do a simple research on this.. I used to think d way u think regarding d sabbath until I searched for answers..

And for ur info, Christ ressurected on a Sunday which is the first day of the week... Dats why we Christians worship on a Sunday...
Re: The Era Of Fvckery by Jodha(f): 11:58am On Feb 26, 2017
My own is that they should keep the Sabbath day holy... That's all...

Whatever yhu and Google thinks.. Is yhur biz..

Shikena..

1 Like

Re: The Era Of Fvckery by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Land of fvck fvck pple cool
Re: The Era Of Fvckery by negz1(m): 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:
My own is that they should keep the Sabbath day holy... That's all...

Whatever yhu and Google thinks.. Is yhur biz..

Shikena..
na xo!!
Re: The Era Of Fvckery by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
Jodha:
Yawns#...

Just saying oo...

No quarrel..
make i troll you small, fine tall girl. Oya comment now. Sabbath has passed smiley
Re: The Era Of Fvckery by Jodha(f): 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
redbeans:
make i troll you small, fine tall girl. Oya comment now. Sabbath has passed smiley
Yhur post doesn't require a comment.. Yhu didn't ask any question.. Or make any statement to muse about... What do yhu want me to comment?..
Re: The Era Of Fvckery by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
Jodha:

Yhur post doesn't require a comment.. Yhu didn't ask any question.. Or make any statement to muse about... What do yhu want me to comment?..
hmm.. You want to come and be going like that?
Re: The Era Of Fvckery by Jodha(f): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lol obviously yes... grin
redbeans:
hmm.. You want to come and be going like that?
Re: The Era Of Fvckery by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
Jodha:
Lol obviously yes... grin
bia.. Stay small.... The thread is big enough. #zip up #no consummation. We'll be in separate rooms till i go see your people.
Re: The Era Of Fvckery by Jodha(f): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
redbeans:
bia.. Stay small.... The thread is big enough. #zip up #no consummation. We'll be in separate rooms till i go see your people.

Lol I should stay and be doing wah?.. Plus you are yhu derailing yhur thread?..
Re: The Era Of Fvckery by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
Jodha:

Lol I should stay and be doing wah?.. Plus y are yhu derailing yhur thread?..
Re: The Era Of Fvckery by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, you cannot be serious! FYI, I said "Fukim", as to say, he can go to hell. I wasn't insinuating that she should sleep with him. You'd have known what I meant if you allowed yourself to think outside of the sex box, even for a second. Not everything is about sex, sweety. Oh & I don't do bandwagons. I'm a free agent.
rest!
Re: The Era Of Fvckery by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 09, 2017
Epositive:
another one!!

#positivevibes
vibes man
Re: The Era Of Fvckery by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
Gistedge:
Lol, op confess u sef no dey like dat kain topic?
guilty as charged grin

(1) (Reply)

...have You Experience This Before..?? / What Could Be Wrong With This Lady? / People Ask: Is Sleeping With A Drunk Person Considered Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.