Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,132 members, 7,973,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:33 AM

What Do You Say to a Claim Average people use 10% Of their Mind's Capabilities? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Say to a Claim Average people use 10% Of their Mind's Capabilities? (929 Views)

Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% / Which NL Atheist Can Prove Their Mums Existence Is Not A Figment Of Their Mind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Say to a Claim Average people use 10% Of their Mind's Capabilities? by oaroloye(m): 9:53am On Feb 26, 2017
SHALOM!

Recent sensational Movies and TV Shows- LIMITLESS (2011), LUCY (2014), and LIMITLESS (2016) exploit the little-known and less-appreciated alleged fact that the average person only uses about 10% of what their mind is capable of.

It is also believed by those in-the-know, that there is an active conspiracy between Psychology, Medical, and Educational Establishments to keep the General Public unaware of this latent capability their whole lives- as well as to obstruct access to this Knowledge.

It is claimed that there are methods for accessing and using these 90% untapped capabilities.

What has your chosen Religion to say about that, if anything?

Re: What Do You Say to a Claim Average people use 10% Of their Mind's Capabilities? by dryakson(m): 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Re: What Do You Say to a Claim Average people use 10% Of their Mind's Capabilities? by hopefulLandlord: 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
the claim is not valid but I'm too busy to go over it right now
Re: What Do You Say to a Claim Average people use 10% Of their Mind's Capabilities? by Wilgrea7(m): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
Keenly following cheesy
Re: What Do You Say to a Claim Average people use 10% Of their Mind's Capabilities? by ifenes(m): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
Technology is already doing that. But the idea of accessing 100% of our subconscious will instantly stop the illusion of time. You won't be on this planet as your frequency will be too much for physical reality. You simply won't be seen by the physical eyes. 40% is a lot too. Religious folks are using how many ?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Say to a Claim Average people use 10% Of their Mind's Capabilities? by CatfishBilly: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mind or brain capabilities?
Re: What Do You Say to a Claim Average people use 10% Of their Mind's Capabilities? by oaroloye(m): 5:06am On Apr 27, 2017
CatfishBilly:
Mind or brain capabilities?

You know how to READ, right?

The OYINBOS HID this Truth from their own people by deliberately confusing "MIND" and "BRAIN "
Re: What Do You Say to a Claim Average people use 10% Of their Mind's Capabilities? by oaroloye(m): 5:20am On Apr 27, 2017
SHALOM!

dryakson:
I'm not that religious. I'm a Muslim.
Pls how can you tap the untapped 90%?
I have being using mind power I learn from a book know as "mind power into the 21st century" by John Kehoe.
I think I can use upto 40% of my brain capacity as I have changed completely. I can b and do whatever I want to do.

Really?.

Can you find and unlock the 90% on your own?

Pls am ready to learn.. I will b glad if you can help me with some books to read. I'm a good reader.

THE BEST BOOK IN THE WORLD FOR THAT IS:

DIANETICS: The Modern Science of Mental Health, by L. Ron Hubbard.

From it, you will see how we have been DECEIVED by everyone we trusted, since birth.

My email is musa.yakubu61@yahoo.com
Thanks in anticipation

We are not supposed to post our Contact Data like that. Contact via Private Message first
Re: What Do You Say to a Claim Average people use 10% Of their Mind's Capabilities? by oaroloye(m): 5:21am On Apr 27, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
the claim is not valid but I'm too busy to go over it right now

Gatekeeper.
Re: What Do You Say to a Claim Average people use 10% Of their Mind's Capabilities? by ScienceWatch: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Can you find and unlock the 90% on your own?

THE BEST BOOK IN THE WORLD FOR THAT IS:

DIANETICS: The Modern Science of Mental Health, by L. Ron Hubbard.

Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye how could you recommend this fictional hoax to a person that that sincerely ask for help ?

Just briefly, here are some startling facts about the fraudster of the novel Dianetics that he wrote on his wife's kitchen table then claimed that it is the result of exhaustive scientific trials and testing. He threatened to kill his child so his wife exposed his secrets. Thanks to his wife we know all about the fraudulent Scientology and fictional Dianetics. While on the run from the law, he created the "Sea Organization," which would become Scientology’s clergy.
Members would declare their loyalty to his church by signing CRAZY billion-year contracts.

Only a demonized pastor would dare to recommend a hallucinogenic drug-induced fictional novel such as Dianetics or Nagualism to a person that want to improve their life.
Re: What Do You Say to a Claim Average people use 10% Of their Mind's Capabilities? by ScienceWatch: 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
I agree with you that the Average person uses only 10% if they get lucky. Everything under 10% traps one in fictional Nagualism or even Criminal Scientology. I increased my mental faculties to just under 12% and that resulted in my complete break away from believing in fictional realism as if it was reality which was the problem I recently had.

Your pastor L.Ron Hubbard abused you because you were operating on less than 10%. He would invite his son to have sexual orgies with the young girls of the church, maybe to make other envious that had low battery power of 10% or less.

Criminal Scientology is brilliant, you can progress quickly to higher levels of sexual orgies and drug sales. The really bright Scientologists, the 10.3% battery level get do do lots of Fraud and to BAG new recruits. I am glad I finally operate on 12% battery level now my friends call me EVERREADY.
Re: What Do You Say to a Claim Average people use 10% Of their Mind's Capabilities? by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 15, 2017
Hello

The 10 percent of the brain myth is a widely perpetuated urban legend that most or all humans only use 10 percent (or some other small percentage) of their brains. It has been misattributed to many people, including Albert Einstein.[1] By extrapolation, it is suggested that a person may harness this unused potential and increase intelligence.

Changes in grey and white matter following new experiences and learning have been shown, but it has not yet been proven what the changes are.[2] The popular notion that large parts of the brain remain unused, and could subsequently be "activated", rests in popular folklore and not science. Though mysteries regarding brain function remain—e.g. memory, consciousness—the physiology of brain mapping suggests that all areas of the brain have a function.[3][4]

There are so many urban myths propagated through urban culture. Such as the 'Man from Taured' used to promote the multiverse theory. Some of these urban myths are borne out of ignorance while some are spread to gibe credence to a particular school of thought/hypothesis such as the one I mentioned about. I never for once believed the " 10% of our brains" myth.

But studies suggest that consciousness could be separate from the physical body. Although in basic biology we can liken the way the brain works to electric signals transmitted in transistor circuits, that speed isn't just fast enough to account for the speed of thought, among others. Computer models are many orders of magnitude slower than needed to account for the speed of thought. A Neurologist has calculated that if the brain was a standard serial or a parallel computer, it would take more time than the age of the universe to perform all the necessary calculations associated with just one perceptual event. But if the brain were a quantum computer, it would try out all the various possible combinations of data arrangement at once, and thus, unify its experience.

That's the only 'gap' and the hypothesis that human consciousness is separate from our bodies has answered that for me
Re: What Do You Say to a Claim Average people use 10% Of their Mind's Capabilities? by ScienceWatch: 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Really?.

Can you find and unlock the 90% on your own? THE BEST BOOK IN THE WORLD FOR THAT IS:

DIANETICS: The Modern Science of Mental Health, by L. Ron Hubbard. From it, you will see how we have been DECEIVED by everyone we trusted, since birth.
Good evening pastor Bronchitis. I believe you will agree that a friendly reminder to our readers is in order here.
Here are some startling facts about the fraudster L.Ron Hubbard the author of the fiction novel Dianetics that he wrote on his wife's kitchen table then claimed that it is the result of exhaustive scientific trials and testing. He threatened to kill his child in a Satanic ritual so his wife exposed his secrets. Thanks to his wife we know all about the fraudulent Scientology and fictional Dianetics. While on the run from the law, he created the "Sea Organization," which would become Scientology’s clergy.

He was known to love wild sex-orgies with up to five innocent young church girls on the holy church alter. During his corrosive orgasms he would loudly scream LUCIFER !! LUCIFER !! LUCIFER !! while spraying his sperm all over his church alter.

It is well known among spiritualists that the source of any literature will produce a corresponding spiritual force in the reader.
That is what has happened to Pastor Bronchitis. He is ignorant of this fact. His master L.Ron Hubbard wrote all his novels under the influence of Lucifer to initiate anyone that dares to read it.

Throw all his books out of your house and feel the peace !!

(1) (Reply)

Revealed!: Apostle Suleman 26 Cars Gift And Money A Diversionary Device / Many Achievements Aren't From God / Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.