Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,529 members, 7,937,513 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola (45290 Views)

BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week / BBA Update. TTT Is Not A Liar. / When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by badtlimo(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
abeg which one b fake housemate
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by WhiteHouseNaija: 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
h
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by Kjking(m): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
aproko. is your business?

1 Like

Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by Michellla(f): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
The look on her face lol.

1 Like

Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by SalamRushdie: 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
this is the kind of thrash Nigerian youth exhaust their God given imagination on but later they will come and complain how there are no jobs

2 Likes

Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by Nofuckgiven: 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
Tell the d.ick sucking champion so she can kill herself!! Ode ni e,ko kan mi!!

2 Likes

Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by zinaunreal(m): 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Why is big brother influencing this show na? Mschewwwwwwwwwwwwww. Uninteresting abeg
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by Emmaesty(f): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
What's the difference between fake and real housemate
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by AngelicBeing: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
tongue
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
watchout for season 2...#seegobe...#BBNnaija2017
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by Ojukwubucket(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
O gbasara m? Na their lives
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by Enemyofpeace: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
Backinfront:
We are watching Bisola.

Let's see how she makes use of this info.
she no go leave TTT alone o, she dey gbadun him prick. Someone tolded me that Bisola no fit do without prick in a week
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by Sanchez01: 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
ionsman:

Na wa for you...She's a fake housemate...She never knew TTT before big brother...So,how will she tell Bisola she heard about it when to them she's a real housemate?

Their profiles were made available to the public. And note that the fake housemates didn't go in with them at the same. They went after some housemates left. Ese sure knows. It's her subtle way of asking Bisola to stay away from TTT
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by seunmsg(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
She simply told Bisola what big brother told her. It's a good way of warning Bisola indirectly and I kinda support it. It's now left to her to decide on how to go on with the relationship.

1 Like

Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by cutegoddy(m): 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
i knew Ese was jst trying to warn Bisola. i knew it wasnt a dream at all but that was d best way to convey her message to Bisola
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by youngbravian(m): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Oya big brother, kol ESE to diary room
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
wunmi590:
If I am this TTT friend I would immediately disfriend him.

For somebody to have denied his family all just because of 25million

It shows he can kill, how much is 25million, that would warrant you to deny your family,

Vanity upon vanity.

Stup.id fellow

For $25million dollars? you will probably do worse. Don't hate d player, hate d game
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by columbus007(m): 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
Who dis matta epp undecided
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by Bluezy13(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
Haven't watched this reality show for more than 2 minutes but I already know almost everything that's going on there...

I even know their faces from their names alone!
Kudos to Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by Bluezy13(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Fuyoma:

For $25million dollars? you will probably do worse. Don't hate d player, hate d game

Even when family is involved
You are a joker!

1 Like

Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bluezy13:

Even when family is involved
You are a joker!

Dude wit $25million dollars no sin is unforgivable...plus stop acting holier than thou...u wuld definitely do worse undecided

1 Like

Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by DonCortino: 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
Adonis3:

Nawa oo

Which kind half news be this na undecided

You didn't even tell us her reaction

#Adonis3HasSpoken

Goan buy GOTV! tongue
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by FrankFrenzy(m): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
Fuyoma:

Dude wit $25million dollars no sin is unforgivable...plus stop acting holier than thou...u wuld definitely do worse undecided

$25million is never same with #25Million
Kindly note the difference
The former is by far greater than some states monthly revenue while the later may not even be enough for ordinary weeding of the Aso villa.
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by Mayflowa(m): 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
Fuyoma:

Dollars? The price is in Naira please. it is N25 million. That is $62,000.

1 Like

Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by SmartyPants(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
redgem:
she should have just been straight forward with her and not say it was just a dream....

I don't watch the show, but i presume that doing as you said would lead to her blowing her cover as a fake housemate, since she would have to explain how she came about the info.
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mayflowa:

Dollars? The price is in Naira please. it is N25 million. That is $62,000.

Okay na error...ur opinion tho
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by berrystunn(m): 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
wunmi590:
If I am this TTT friend I would immediately disfriend him.

For somebody to have denied his family all just because of 25million

It shows he can kill, how much is 25million, that would warrant you to deny your family,

Vanity upon vanity.

Stup.id fellow

Its a game. Never fix your family with the game...
Rule number 5
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
WebSurfer:
The way immorality dey gain attention these days dey make me wonder wetin this generation dey up for.. no wonder we dont have any good news on achievements from the youths in this country
We do! www.positivenaija.com
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by gemale(m): 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
Abeg doesn't TTT's kid dt he's carrying look lyk he's mimicking som1 who's smoking weed?
Re: TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola by Visman(m): 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
mmm Nigeria is back and better, if you have been a participant whose money is in it, then you have no better time to ph and get your money back than now, all you need do is just ph even as little as #10,000, when you are matched to pay fulfil ur ph and gh you money plus part of your 2016 mavro, if your account has been blocked do not worry, kindly log on and write to support, your account will be unblocked and you can ph and gh seamlessly, if you haven't joined before then yours is even easier, kindly click on the link below and register and start making money http:///?i=eochonogor@gmail.com
You can WhatsApp on +2348037516226 for enquiries

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 / Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' / Bbnaija: Bikini Photos Of Jackye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.