Stats: 3,192,033 members, 7,946,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:59 PM

Lol! Taxi Driver Welcomes ‘chinese’ Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chin - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lol! Taxi Driver Welcomes ‘chinese’ Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chin (1149 Views)

Woman Suspected That Her Husband Having Affair With Maid / The Funny Chronicles Of A Professional Bride’s Maid. / Very Funny, Odunlade Adekola The Funny Taxi Driver..watch And Laugh (2) (3) (4)

Lol! Taxi Driver Welcomes ‘chinese’ Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chin by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
Young couple in Lusaka, Zambia welcomed a beautiful baby boy into their family.. Mr Fabio Phiri a Taxi Driver and his wife Priscilla Phiri a Maid at China Engineering and Construction limited are grateful to God for such a blessing.

” I love my son , he is a blessing to me , because of him I have been forced to even work hard in life so that I can always provide for him, he is a big boy now and is 6 months old , I named him after myself because he looks exactly like I do especially when I was a baby like him , his name is Fabio Ji Wu Phiri, the Ji Wu is a name we gave to him after my wife’s former boss Mr Ji Wu Young a Chinese engineer who was working at China Engineering and Construction limited , he helped us a lot when my wife was pregnant and has been very supportive to our family and the baby , even after he left Zambia , he still sends money to help us with up keep so the only way we could appreciate him is by giving some of his names to our son ” Mr Fabio Phiri narrated.

His wife Priscilla said she was grateful to God for giving her a beautiful and healthy baby boy ” am very happy for this gift of a beautiful baby boy , I love him so much and I am thankful to God for giving him to me ” she said .

Zambians have been left surprised by the baby’s ‘Chinese’ looks as some said; it looks like the Chinese contractors don’t only come and make Roads , They come to make babies too .

http://gist247.mhraonline.com/%e2%80%8blol-taxi-driver-welcomes-chinese-baby-with-wife-who-works-as-a-maid-in-a-chinese-company-photo/

Re: Lol! Taxi Driver Welcomes ‘chinese’ Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chin by AntiWailer: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lol.

What are they insinuating ?

Wickid people.

Re: Lol! Taxi Driver Welcomes ‘chinese’ Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chin by kaffy4tope(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ehn ehn and niccur is so blind to see that thing is a *Bastard*??

Re: Lol! Taxi Driver Welcomes ‘chinese’ Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chin by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2017

Cute son.. But the point here is, whether the boy is his own blood or nah, still he has the balls to accept the baby and call his own..
Re: Lol! Taxi Driver Welcomes ‘chinese’ Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chin by loiusdthird(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
ogar go and do dna o grin
Re: Lol! Taxi Driver Welcomes ‘chinese’ Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chin by adadike281(f): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
grin D chinko man is only sending u money for d upkeep of his baby and very soon, he is coming to claim it. see as d chinko pikin carry eyes dey laff him foster father.

Re: Lol! Taxi Driver Welcomes ‘chinese’ Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chin by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
Re: Lol! Taxi Driver Welcomes ‘chinese’ Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chin by metallisc(m): 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
adadike281:
grin D chinko man is only sending u money for d upkeep of his baby and very soon, he is coming to claim it. see as d chinko pikin carry eyes dey laff him foster father.

Re: Lol! Taxi Driver Welcomes ‘chinese’ Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chin by gqboyy(m): 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Madmoiselle, u and i need to talk, u hav a lot of qwenshuns to hanswer

Download “don’t Off It” – Mark Angel Comedy (episode 119) / Fun Friday / See What "Shift Let Me Faint" Has Done To Me.