Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:41 AM

And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate (4488 Views)

So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / Did She Just Call Me Baby? Yoruba Demons A Young Bro Need Ur Help. / 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Stevengerd(m): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
ZarZar:

As a sign of gratitude, I hope he brings you sense. Fool!
Lol... U Need Spiritual Cleaning I Swear. Oniranu. Pls Dnt Quote Me Again, If U Don't Wat To Meet Ur Waterloo
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol... U Need Spiritual Cleaning I Swear. Oniranu. Pls Dnt Quote Me Again, If U Don't Wat To Meet Ur Waterloo

4 Likes

Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Stevengerd(m): 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
ZarZar:

Give It to Ur Father, Am More Dan Dat.
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2017

Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Stevengerd:
Give It to Ur Father, Am More Dan Dat.

Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Stevengerd(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
ZarZar:

Zar Zar!
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by pinkjacket(f): 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
They got nothing on me
kiss
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
pinkjacket:
kiss
anything to please you baby kiss
Re: And He Said To Me, Baby Sit And Let Me Plait Your Hair - Girls Can Relate by Tomjazzy2: 4:00am On Mar 01, 2017
If really he did make your hair, please tell him to check my siggy and contact me asap, as I've got an offer on the table for him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... / Should A Man Give A Married Woman A Kiss On The Cheeks? / Thank you all

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.