Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,687 members, 7,892,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:54 PM

Cultist Boys Kill University Student Over Phone In Owerri (graphics Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Boys Kill University Student Over Phone In Owerri (graphics Photos) (770 Views)

Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic / Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes / Badoo Boys Kill A Man, Injure His Son (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultist Boys Kill University Student Over Phone In Owerri (graphics Photos) by raphael3831: 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
The victim who was identified as, Chidi Opara, was reportedly studying Education Economics until his untimely death.

A source who pleaded anonymity, told our correspondent on Thursday that the 24-year-old student was killed when he allegedly resisted the gunmen from snatching his mobile phone from him.

The source said Opara had called the suspected cultists’ bluff when they confronted him on Bishop Court Street within the school environment around 10 pm.

According to the source, the student had ran into the cultists who demanded for his mobile phone but he refused, prompting them to shoot him dead and flee the area immediately.

“The cultists quickly shot him dead, took the phone and fled from the area when he refused to heed to their demand.”

The death threw the residents of the area into panic as they scampered for safety.

When contacted, the public Relations officer of the University, Obi Njoku, said he had yet to be briefed on the death of the student. He however confirmed that there was a demonstration by the students on Wednesday around the Bishop Court area.

Do You Need A Professional WebSite Design Click here

http://londonbaze.com/2017/02/22/need-professional-website-design-click/

Re: Cultist Boys Kill University Student Over Phone In Owerri (graphics Photos) by Rtopzy(f): 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
Re: Cultist Boys Kill University Student Over Phone In Owerri (graphics Photos) by Karlman: 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
...what is the value of a nigerian life? ...BUT OP WHO WAS THERE TO NOW BE TELLING US HOW IT ALL WENT DOWN?
Re: Cultist Boys Kill University Student Over Phone In Owerri (graphics Photos) by Cutehector(m): 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
Will cultists ever step up their games? Ah mean? Killing someone over a mere phone is foolishness of the highest degree...

Well na poverty dey cause all these things... I really don't think a rich kid who is a cultist will concern himself over killing an innocent lad over a dummy phone.

And am pretty sure these lunatics are reading this...
Re: Cultist Boys Kill University Student Over Phone In Owerri (graphics Photos) by pweetixandy: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
was the "anonymous source" there with him when he got shot? cos I don't believe the story
Re: Cultist Boys Kill University Student Over Phone In Owerri (graphics Photos) by LecciGucci: 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
undecided
Re: Cultist Boys Kill University Student Over Phone In Owerri (graphics Photos) by ItzTun3chi(m): 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
We need to be deorientated and reorientated in this country
Re: Cultist Boys Kill University Student Over Phone In Owerri (graphics Photos) by hungryboy(m): 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
Cutehector:
Will cultists ever step up their games? Ah mean? Killing someone over a mere phone is foolishness of the highest degree...

Well na poverty dey cause all these things... I really don't think a rich kid who is a cultist will concern himself over killing an innocent lad over a dummy phone.

And am pretty sure these lunatics are reading this...
Bros no make me vex dis night oh
Stop blaming poverty as the reason for armed robbery abeg
Thief na thief
E dey dia blood
Re: Cultist Boys Kill University Student Over Phone In Owerri (graphics Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
He should have handed the phone to them

I was robbed like this at Ekosodin gate @uniben

I willingly gave them the phone.

I cherish my life

(1) (Reply)

Bird Transforms Into Human After Electrocution In Rivers / 9-yr-old Boy Lured With N20, Turned Into Sex Machine In Katsina / Stolen Items From My Vehicle Park On Agdez Cresnt, Off Aminu Kano, Wuse II, FCT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.